PDA

View Full Version : Faux Noos

hcap
04-23-2010, 06:35 AM
The repug news outlet. Tea Party official blabber.

http://mediamatters.org/research/201004210012

REPORT: Fox Newsers rally for GOP in more than 300 instances and in nearly every state
April 21, 2010 10:12 am ET

In recent years, at least twenty Fox News personalities have endorsed, raised money, or campaigned for Republican candidates or causes, or against Democratic candidates or causes, in more than 300 instances and in at least 49 states. Republican parties and officials have routinely touted these personalities' affiliations with Fox News to sell and promote their events.

rastajenk
04-23-2010, 06:39 AM
So?

DJofSD
04-23-2010, 07:31 AM
What a selfish guy you are hcap. The libs already have every other media touting the party line but NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you have to have them all pushing the idealogy. Pig.

Tom
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Like the MSM doesn't contribute to the dem(on)s?

You are getting pretty pathetic, hcap.....and predictable.

lsbets
04-23-2010, 07:42 AM
And no one who appears on Fox ever campaigned or raised money for a Dem? Beckel, Estrich, etc...........

Can you point to one of the news people, or is it all opinion people? Surely you know the difference Hcap. Or is dissenting opinion not allowed in Obama's America?

I read the "story" OMG what a friggin joke. Newt Gingrich, Mike Hucakbee, Sarah Palin, and Karl ROve campaigned for Republicans? You're kidding me? I never would have guessed it.

Hcap just shooting more blanks. But, the Noos spelling is oh so clever. I think my son's friends in 2nd grade are more on the ball.

bigmack
04-23-2010, 09:28 AM
What a pathetic mess hcap has become (has always been). Runs around gloating after BO gets elected and has nothing to say since with the exception of 'Faux' (how 1998).

PAAAAA-thetic.

Sucks to be him.

boxcar
04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
So?

Exactly! Like this is earthshaking news. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Must be a slow day in 'cap's Utopiaville.

Boxcar

rastajenk
04-23-2010, 02:35 PM
And that was before the first cuppa joe this morning. Had I waited another 10 minutes, the response might have been, "So what?" :)

hcap
04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
So?
Faux is in a class by itself.
On the other hand while Faux leads with over 300 instances, all documented by the link,
MSNBC, is not anywhere close.
Find the equivalent if you can.

Further, Faux and the rest of the right is greatly responsible for FALSE rumors and stories abour Obama.
Bush is no where close..

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/barack_obama/index.html?story=/politics/feature/2010/04/23/snopes_rumors_obama_bush_open2010

The party of no ... credibility
A look at Snopes.com shows rumors about Obama to be
more numerous and vicious than the ones about Bush were

American right-wing leaders are responding to complaints about their adherents’ insults, threats, and acts of violence by claiming that such problems occur on the left as well. Of course, they don’t dare to compare and quantify such behavior. That would mean acknowledging that, for example, Congressional historians find no precedent for Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., shouting at the president during a joint session of Congress. Or that there was a distrubing spike in death threats to the president in the months after President Barack Obama took office.

To keep on top of urban myths of all kinds, I subscribe to the Snopes.com update list, and I noticed a pattern there that I thought deserved to be examined more arithmetically. It struck me I was seeing a lot more rumors about President Obama, and a lot more false rumors, than I remembered from earlier years. So I ran the numbers, as of this week.

After eight years in the White House (with Snopes.com around all that time), George W. Bush has been the subject of 47 internet rumors. After less than two years in office, Barack Obama has been the subject of 87, or nearly twice as many.

Even more telling is the relative accuracy of those stories. For Bush, 20 rumors, or 43%, are true. Only 17, or 36%, are false. The remainder are of mixed veracity (4), undetermined (4), or unclassifiable (2).

In contrast, for Obama only 8 of the 87 rumors, or 9%, are true, and a whopping 59, or 68%, are whoppers. There are 17 of mixed veracity and 3 undetermined.

.................................................. ..

Again NO equivalence

Tom
04-24-2010, 08:10 PM
Again, no relevance!

Go to eBay....type in "life."

Does the word "codger" have a special meaning to you?

Boris
04-24-2010, 09:50 PM
After eight years in the White House (with Snopes.com around all that time), George W. Bush has been the subject of 47 internet rumors.

There are more than that in the bowels of Paceadvantage OT.

NJ Stinks
04-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Faux is in a class by itself.
On the other hand while Faux leads with over 300 instances, all documented by the link,
MSNBC, is not anywhere close.
Find the equivalent if you can.

Further, Faux and the rest of the right is greatly responsible for FALSE rumors and stories abour Obama.
Bush is no where close..

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/barack_obama/index.html?story=/politics/feature/2010/04/23/snopes_rumors_obama_bush_open2010

The party of no ... credibility
A look at Snopes.com shows rumors about Obama to be
more numerous and vicious than the ones about Bush were

American right-wing leaders are responding to complaints about their adherents’ insults, threats, and acts of violence by claiming that such problems occur on the left as well. Of course, they don’t dare to compare and quantify such behavior. That would mean acknowledging that, for example, Congressional historians find no precedent for Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., shouting at the president during a joint session of Congress. Or that there was a distrubing spike in death threats to the president in the months after President Barack Obama took office.

To keep on top of urban myths of all kinds, I subscribe to the Snopes.com update list, and I noticed a pattern there that I thought deserved to be examined more arithmetically. It struck me I was seeing a lot more rumors about President Obama, and a lot more false rumors, than I remembered from earlier years. So I ran the numbers, as of this week.

After eight years in the White House (with Snopes.com around all that time), George W. Bush has been the subject of 47 internet rumors. After less than two years in office, Barack Obama has been the subject of 87, or nearly twice as many.

Even more telling is the relative accuracy of those stories. For Bush, 20 rumors, or 43%, are true. Only 17, or 36%, are false. The remainder are of mixed veracity (4), undetermined (4), or unclassifiable (2).

In contrast, for Obama only 8 of the 87 rumors, or 9%, are true, and a whopping 59, or 68%, are whoppers. There are 17 of mixed veracity and 3 undetermined.

.................................................. ..

Again NO equivalence

Interesting stuff, Hcap. :ThmbUp:

Tom
04-25-2010, 01:32 AM
There are more than that in the bowels of Paceadvantage OT.

I really hate to think I am spending my evening in the bowels of anything! :lol:

Lefty
04-25-2010, 01:58 AM
h'cap, they wrote books and made movies about assisinating GW. Obama, no
equivilence...

BlueShoe
04-25-2010, 02:32 AM
What a pathetic mess hcap has become (has always been). Runs around gloating after BO gets elected and has nothing to say since with the exception of 'Faux' (how 1998).
But just think of all the cute pictures and charts that only he can read he has contributed. A man that has the Soul of an Artist, that is our Cappy.

hcap
04-25-2010, 05:35 AM
Think of the Rights false rumors and allegations in proportion th the Lefts.

"After eight years in the White House (with Snopes.com around all that time), George W. Bush has been the subject of 47 internet rumors. After less than two years in office, Barack Obama has been the subject of 87, or nearly twice as many.

In contrast, for Obama only 8 of the 87 rumors, or 9%, are true, and a whopping 59, or 68%, are whoppers. There are 17 of mixed veracity and 3 undetermined."

PA off topic is way worse than the right in general. Too bad Snopes doesn't review the idiocy of the 365/24/7 anti Obama nonsense posted here.

bigmack
04-25-2010, 08:35 AM
PA off topic is way worse than the right in general. Too bad Snopes doesn't review the idiocy of the 365/24/7 anti Obama nonsense posted here.
What's more pathetic, you or this?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/2_5_10_16_41_49.png

rastajenk
04-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Begala, Carville, Stephanopolis, Larry (Lies Lies Lies Lying Liars Lie!!!!) O'Donnell, Dee Dee Myers, Reich...the list goes on and on. Again, so what?

hazzardm
04-25-2010, 09:50 AM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/2_5_10_16_41_49.png

:lol: :lol:

hcap
04-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Begala, Carville, Stephanopolis, Larry (Lies Lies Lies Lying Liars Lie!!!!) O'Donnell, Dee Dee Myers, Reich...the list goes on and on. Again, so what?Faux outnumbers them all. No equivalence

Bush got off easy. Obama according yo Snopes is getting it 5 to 1 for every bush false rumor.
Gee, I wonder how many originated here on off topic?

Lefty
04-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Is it a false rumor that Obama hasn't come through with his promises? Just off the top of my head: The healthcare debates did not take place on C-span as promised. The stimulus did not keep unemployment at 8% as he said it would. He promised no lobbyists in his administration. there are lobbyists.
The stimulus bill nor the healhcare bill were on the internet 5 days before the vote. The troops are not home from Iraq. And Gitmo is still open. well after the date he promised it would be closed. There is more, but i've other things to accomplish this day.

hcap
04-25-2010, 07:35 PM
Is it a false rumor that Obama hasn't come through with his promises? Just off the top of my head: The healthcare debates did not take place on C-span as promised. The stimulus did not keep unemployment at 8% as he said it would. He promised no lobbyists in his administration. there are lobbyists.
The stimulus bill nor the healhcare bill were on the internet 5 days before the vote. The troops are not home from Iraq. And Gitmo is still open. well after the date he promised it would be closed. There is more, but i've other things to accomplish this day.
I have other things to da as well. However

They didn't greet as liberators
There were no WMDs
Osama was not gotten "dead or alive"

And this one that unfortunately is true....

"And I, unfortunately, have been to too many disasters as president." --George W. Bush, discussing flooding in the Midwest, Washington, D.C., June 17, 2008

Lefty
04-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Wow, doesn't come close to what i mentioned about Obama. BTW, one more time, with feeling, Bill Clinton warned Bush about saddam. Just about every top ranking democrat said Saddam had WMD's. So that's a real weak argument. Maybe they didn't greet us as liberators but they sure were happy to have free elections; they proudly displayed those purple thumbs.
No, Bush didn't get Osama, but they relegated him to producing bad videos.
Your weak arguments just don't stack up with the obama false promises. The is no equivilency; not a bit, nada, can't see any, etc, etc, etc.

hcap
04-26-2010, 06:33 AM
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/

JOURNALISM, STANDARDS, AND TELEPHONES.... The NYT's Brian Stelter had an interesting piece the other day about Jon Stewart and his disdain for Fox News. One recent incident was of particular interest.

Last week that comedian did something that the hosts of "Fox & Friends," the morning show on Fox News, did not do: he had his staff members call the White House and ask a question.

It may have been in pursuit of farce, not fact, but it gave credence to the people who say "The Daily Show" is journalistic, not just satiric. "Fox & Friends" had repeatedly asked whether the crescent-shaped logo of the nuclear security summit was an "Islamic image," one selected by President Obama in his outreach to the Muslim world. The White House told "The Daily Show" that the logo was actually based on the Rutherford-Bohr model of the atom.

It was, to be sure, deeply amusing. The Republican cable network, in one of its more farcical moments of the month, speculated about its new conspiracy theory -- Fox News personalities saw a dot on a partial circle and assumed the White House was sending secret signals to the Middle East, because of the kinda-sorta-but-not-really similarities between the atomic model and the Islamic star and crescent moon. Stewart's office picked up the phone, found out the truth, and explained why the observation pushed by "Fox & Friends" was idiotic.

When Stewart describes Fox News as a "truly a terrible, cynical, disingenuous news organization," this helps prove the point.

Tom
04-26-2010, 07:41 AM
It's fun to watch them squirm and cry when they realizes the won an election and lost the world. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2010, 12:58 AM
Too bad Snopes doesn't review the idiocy of the 365/24/7 anti Obama nonsense posted here.We used to say the same things about you guys back in the day?

Remember hcap? 365/24/7 anti-Bush nonsense...you were part of the original 4 horsemen of the apocalypse...you didn't get that nickname for nothing...

Why do you suppress all of that recent history? A bit disingenuous, don't you think?

dav4463
04-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Doesn't Snopes have a liberal slant anyway? Who made them the authority on everything? We need a new Snopes to check out the old Snopes and I'll bet plenty of things listed as fact on Snopes are not true.

Tom
04-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Talk about internet myths, hcap.
When the Tea Party has no violence and no arrests, the news calls it ugly.
When the left throws bottles and rocks at cops in Arizona, running through the streets shout the F word at the governor, they call it mostly peaceful.

Come on man, get real. :lol:

NJ Stinks
04-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Is it a false rumor that Obama hasn't come through with his promises? Just off the top of my head: The healthcare debates did not take place on C-span as promised.

Lefty, you are either trying too hard or getting your news from an unreliable source. If you think the healthcare debates not being on C-SPAN is somehow more significant than Obama following through on his promise to actually deliver healthcare reform, you are watching too much FOX Snooze.

hcap
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
We used to say the same things about you guys back in the day?

Remember hcap? 365/24/7 anti-Bush nonsense...you were part of the original 4 horsemen of the apocalypse...you didn't get that nickname for nothing...

Why do you suppress all of that recent history? A bit disingenuous, don't you think?
Suppress? You gotta be joking. You are the one doing a flaky Orwellian control of the history here and expect me to believe it. You take the facts and exaggerate the balance. Typical of all the nonsense and anti-Obama baloney done here. 365/24/7 is anti-Obama crap now. Not then when there were basically only 4 horsemen battling the overwhelming rightwing dominance. Yeah, I was one of the 4 original horsemen. But the key here is 4. We were ALWAYS outnumbered many times over. And the numbers here on the right have only increased.

4 horse men versus 20 whining bushmen. This is the way it was and still is.
For you (the moderator) and the rest of the bushmen to deny this is absurd.

cj's dad
04-27-2010, 07:12 PM
No birth certificate seen by the masses
Millions of $$$ spent keeping it a secret

No records of his grades at Harvard
No alumni from Harvard coming forth to validate his accomplishments there.

In this day and age of instant communication, very very little is known about his childhood or adolescent years.

He and his wife can't even agree on how they met.

He has yet to explain his devotion to Racist Rev. Wright or his friendship with wanna be murderer Bill Ayers.

This guy is a 100% POS posing as POTUS.

BUT:
he throws like a girl- spends millions on private side trips for he and his family, shows up at every major sports event and continues to subjugate the morale of everyday hard working Americans.

What a guy !!

hcap
04-27-2010, 07:44 PM
Speaking of Faux NOOS, Drudge is another example of bullshit low information, National Enquirer type right wing drivel. They are featuring a major archaeological discovery.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2949640/Noahs-Ark-found-in-Turkey.html

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01032/ark380_1032747a.jpg

bigmack
04-27-2010, 07:45 PM
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/BabyCry1.gif

Awwww. People are making fun of his little presidenty, he feels he's outnumbered and people watch a program he doesn't like.

Does he want to take his pacifier and go home? Yes he does. Ooby doobie, shoobie doobie. Yes he does. Goochie goo.

Gawd. Get a load of this whining left over hippie. :rolleyes:

NJ Stinks
04-27-2010, 07:55 PM
No birth certificate seen by the masses
Millions of $$$ spent keeping it a secret

No records of his grades at Harvard

In this day and age of instant communication, very very little is known about his childhood or adolescent years.

He and his wife can't even agree on how they met.

He has yet to explain his devotion to Racist Rev. Wright or his friendship with wanna be murderer Bill Ayers.

This guy is a 100% POS posing as POTUS.

BUT:
he throws like a girl- spends millions on private side trips for he and his family, shows up at every major sports event and continues to subjugate the morale of everyday hard working Americans.

What a guy !!

You forgot to add he played golf one Sunday a couple of weeks ago when his flight was cancelled. :sleeping:

hcap
04-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Hey, Bowel Movement media man you were not around then.
You are welcome to believe what your buds claim about the left here. PA posted bull and I responded.

BTW, how is the search for a real paper application for Obama's Hitler/Youth/Reishstag Fire/Brown Shirts Nazi Camps going?

Not the crap bull from atlas crapped website

NJ Stinks
04-27-2010, 08:00 PM

Awwww. People are making fun of his little presidenty, he feels he's outnumbered and people watch a program he doesn't like.

Does he want to take his pacifier and go home? Yes he does. Ooby doobie, shoobie doobie. Yes he does. Goochie goo.

I get the distinct feeling that - like Hcap - Obama loves to stick it to Republicans, conservatives, etc. It's one thing I really enjoy about both guys. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

hcap
04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Mack, are you and boxhead gonna investigate the Noah's Ark discovery in Turkey.

The amazing story Drudge wants us to believe so badly.
Typical fodder for the mouth breathing right wingees and PA bushmen.

After all the link is from another great example of Faux NOOS, The Sun.

While you are at it you guys can bring back some real old relics

( No I didn't mean you two ) :eek:

http://www.caddylakgraffix.com/Images/FAVORITE_SITES/OLD_MEN001.jpg

cj's dad
04-27-2010, 08:55 PM
You forgot to add he played golf one Sunday a couple of weeks ago when his flight was cancelled. :sleeping:

Somewhat ironic that you counter nothing that I posted but as all libs do, you revert to silly comments/name calling/arrogance/elitism etc.....

Lefty
04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
I get the distinct feeling that - like Hcap - Obama loves to stick it to Republicans, conservatives, etc. It's one thing I really enjoy about both guys. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
Maybe he does. But that's not very Presidential, is it? He's supposed to represent everybody; evidentrly he's not smart enough to realize that.

rastajenk
04-27-2010, 09:20 PM
What do Snopes and rumors have to do with the original post about Fox being Republican shills? Even the original poster couldn't stay in his path. DQ him for careless riding!! :ThmbDown:

Lefty
04-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Lefty, you are either trying too hard or getting your news from an unreliable
source. If you think the healthcare debates not being on C-SPAN is somehow more
significant than Obama following through on his promise to actually deliver
healthcare reform, you are watching too much FOX Snooze.
Just got this msg from NJ Stinks. I don't see it here anywhere so I copy & paste.
Stinks, i'm not so naive as to think delivering a bad healthcare plan that the pipples don't want, is a good thing. The thing will raise the deficit bigtime and
hardly help anyone. He lied about several other things too, but you chose this one. Maybe it's you who should stop listening to Chris mathews and his ilk, unless obama gives you tingles up your leg too. Just listen to the people,
a majority of us don't want it. It's a bad bill. Pig simple: Costs too much
Helps too little.

Tom
04-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Maybe he does. But that's not very Presidential, is it? He's supposed to represent everybody; evidentrly he's not smart enough to realize that.

He doesn't represent a lot of people. And they are catching on. His lies , his big mouth, and his long list of failures are coming home to roost.

NJ Stinks
04-27-2010, 10:25 PM

Lefty, Repubicans have not voted for anything Obama has proposed. It's not like Obama surprised anybody with his proposals - he won the election based on a platform that included these proposals.

In short, it's hard to represent people that reject everything you stand for - proposals that got you elected president in the first place.

dylbert
04-27-2010, 10:36 PM
hcap, what is BO's golf handicap? I understand he plays more golf than George W. Bush. I heard that you got job as his caddy! Congratulations...

Lefty
04-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Stinks, repubs haven't voted for anything he's proposed because everything he's proposed is big government, giant spending. Why would they vote for that? The stimulus didn't come close to achieving what Obama said. Money dn the drain. Instead of 8% unemployment as Obama promised if the bill passed we have what? 12% or more?

NJ Stinks
04-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Somewhat ironic that you counter nothing that I posted but as all libs do, you revert to silly comments/name calling/arrogance/elitism etc.....

What you posted is silly stuff IMO. That's not me trying to be arrogant, elitist or anything else. It's simply my opinion.

Lefty
04-28-2010, 02:37 AM
Stinks, and the health bill will be just like the stimulus bill, it will not deliver what Obama promised. How many broken promises life, does he have to break before you become disenchanted?

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2010, 05:21 AM
4 horse men versus 20 whining bushmen. This is the way it was and still is. For you (the moderator) and the rest of the bushmen to deny this is absurd.The reason you are outnumbered is simple: a large majority of logical, intelligent folks wouldn't be caught dead advocating your left wing nonsense. Give that a little thought and soon all will become clear.

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2010, 05:22 AM
Hey, Bowel MovementSuch vileness. Did bigmack take your name and turn it into a scatological reference?

What is with you? Oh wait, I know...you must have gotten a look at the latest Presidential Approval Ratings:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_total_approval_graphics/april_2010/obama_total_approval_april_27_2010/308207-2-eng-US/obama_total_approval_april_27_2010.jpg

hcap
04-28-2010, 05:50 AM
The reason you are outnumbered is simple: a large majority of logical, intelligent folks wouldn't be caught dead advocating your left wing nonsense. Give that a little thought and soon all will become clear.You are finally admitting that we are outnumbered.

Now admit by how much, and that that's the way it has always been
Your reasons for subscribing to outlandish views are the central poinf of this thread.

hcap
04-28-2010, 05:58 AM
Hey, Bowel Movement
Such vileness. Did bigmack take your name and turn it into a scatological reference?

What is with you? Oh wait, I know...you must have gotten a look at the latest Presidential Approval Ratings:
You always miss the crap aimed at me. I only take it on the chin to a point, then return the favors. BTW, did you notice......
I heard he was Obama's balls washer.

Hey rasta, isn't there is an entire movement of tea baggers?

I guess you don't make sense with your mouth full?

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2010, 06:07 AM
You always miss the crap aimed at me. I only take it on the chin to a point, then return the favors. BTW, did you notice...... I'll ask again...did bigmack turn your name into something comparable? I'll take it from your last reply, that the answer to that is no.

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2010, 06:08 AM
You always miss the crap aimed at me. I only take it on the chin to a point, then return the favors. BTW, did you notice...... And I don't always miss the crap aimed at you. But it's interesting that you only point out the ones I miss. Thank you for pointing out rasta's post..it has been removed.

hcap
04-28-2010, 06:29 AM
On this threas alone Mack has said/posted the following.

PAAAAA-thetic.

Sucks to be him.

.................................................. ...........................................

Bowel Movement is not much worse. And quite appropo. I don't start the personal insults, only respond in kind

hcap
04-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Both Tom and boxhead have called me hcrap on numerous occasions.
Did you ask them about scatological references?

You seem to have a bit of a bias.
For some reason I am your favorite.
Maybe I should start calling you what I call Lsbets.

Inspector Javert from Les Misérables -

Don't ever steal a loaf of bread when all around you banks are being robbed

lsbets
04-28-2010, 07:09 AM
Both Tom and boxhead have called me hcrap on numerous occasions.
Did you ask them about scatological references?

You seem to have a bit of a bias.
For some reason I am your favorite.
Maybe I should start calling you what I call Lsbets.

Inspector Javert from Les Misérables -

Don't ever steal a loaf of bread when all around you banks are being robbed

What a crybaby you are. PA has publicly taken me to task on several occasions for comments directed at you. Specifically Hcrap.

You need to be a victim. That must be it. If the whole world wasn't against you, you wouldn't be happy. So if they're not against you, you make it up in your mind.

How old are you? 6?

hcap
04-28-2010, 07:19 AM
Yo, Javert, Pa singled me out on this thread.
I usually don't start personal insults, but I see no reason to not respond when insulted

No one else to pick on this morning?

Tom
04-28-2010, 07:36 AM
I don't recall calling you hcrap.....might have, just don't recall it.
I do prefer "hiccups" though, as skate is my mentor.

hcap
04-28-2010, 07:49 AM
I don't recall calling you hcrap.....might have, just don't recall it.
I do prefer "hiccups" though, as skate is my mentor.
You remember all of 40,000 posts?
Congratulations BTW.

Now if quantity only equaled the quantity :cool:

lsbets
04-28-2010, 07:51 AM
Yo, Javert, Pa singled me out on this thread.
I usually don't start personal insults, but I see no reason to not respond when insulted

No one else to pick on this morning?

Sorry if my intrusion into your pity fest bothers you. But, your delusions are much different than reality. The pattern has been you and others throw around insults, you whine and cry about it, and PA takes the others to task acting as your protector. Is he your white knight? Are you feelings hurt that he has not rode in on his white horse to save you from the big, bad Bigmack? Your assertion that he lets everyone pick on you and doesn't let you respond is false. To use a term you were once fond of, until you have something better, STFU. :lol:

cj's dad
04-28-2010, 08:01 AM
What you posted is silly stuff IMO. That's not me trying to be arrogant, elitist or anything else. It's simply my opinion.

BOLD = added by me

No birth certificate seen by the masses - Silly ? what mainstream person has seen it ??
Millions of $$$ spent keeping it a secret - Is this a false statement ??

No release of his records or his grades at Harvard ?
Can you prove otherwise ?

In this day and age of instant communication, very very little is known about his childhood or adolescent years. Other than his book !!

He and his wife can't even agree on how they met. Valid statement !

He has yet to explain his devotion to Racist Rev. Wright or his friendship with wanna be murderer Bill Ayers. He gets a pass from the media on this !

This guy is a 100% POS posing as POTUS. I'll revise that to 75%

BUT:
he throws like a girl Silly yes- spends millions (of gov't $$$) on private side trips for he and his family, shows up at every major sports event(he does) and continues to subjugate the morale of everyday hard working Americans. Fact-his approval rating is below 50%

What a guy !!

hcap
04-28-2010, 08:10 AM
Sorry if my intrusion into your pity fest bothers you. But, your delusions are much different than reality. The pattern has been you and others throw around insults, you whine and cry about it, and PA takes the others to task acting as your protector. Is he your white knight? Are you feelings hurt that he has not rode in on his white horse to save you from the big, bad Bigmack? Your assertion that he lets everyone pick on you and doesn't let you respond is false. To use a term you were once fond of, until you have something better, STFU. :lol:You are delusional.

The "pattern" around here is to insult and denigrate those who disagrees with the righties.
Always was.

lsbets
04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
You are delusional.

The "pattern" around here is to insult and denigrate those who disagrees with the righties.
Always was.

You are the queen of the insult on this board. To think otherwise would be insane (yes, I throw the insults around too, but I don't pity myself and think everyone is ganging up on me).

cj's dad
04-28-2010, 08:17 AM
You are the queen of the insult on this board. To think otherwise would be insane (yes, I throw the insults around too, but I don't pity myself and think everyone is ganging up on me).

IMO, he is 3rd on the list !!

NJ Stinks
04-28-2010, 09:48 AM
Sorry if my intrusion into your pity fest bothers you. But, your delusions are much different than reality. The pattern has been you and others throw around insults, you whine and cry about it, and PA takes the others to task acting as your protector. Is he your white knight? Are you feelings hurt that he has not rode in on his white horse to save you from the big, bad Bigmack? Your assertion that he lets everyone pick on you and doesn't let you respond is false. To use a term you were once fond of, until you have something better, STFU. :lol:

We must live on different planets. The first time PA took someone to task in this thread was in Post #49. That person was Hcap.

Such vileness. Did bigmack take your name and turn it into a scatological reference?

Prior to that nobody was taken to task for anything - including for Rasta's post or anything Hcap listed in Post #54.

Personally, I'm no longer keeping score on who PA singles out for posting nasty stuff. (I have noticed more of an attempt by PA to keep the righties in line too.) But then PA didn't just single me out for something after I just took a load of crap like Hcap just did.

Anyway, what you said that I put is bold above is obviously "false" - to use your own words. And since none of your rightie buddies will point out your obvious "delusion", I just did.

bigmack
04-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I'll admit to having been taken aback by the lewdness of hcap's kink.

Threads like this are bound to move in this direction. Between Sec's fascination with Palin and hcap constantly thinking about Fox it becomes not only a tired act but a weird fixation. I invite hcap to revisit the number of times he's typed faux. It borders on the paranoiac.

Get over it.

lsbets
04-28-2010, 11:07 AM
We must live on different planets. The first time PA took someone to task in this thread was in Post #49. That person was Hcap.

Prior to that nobody was taken to task for anything - including for Rasta's post or anything Hcap listed in Post #54.

Personally, I'm no longer keeping score on who PA singles out for posting nasty stuff. (I have noticed more of an attempt by PA to keep the righties in line too.) But then PA didn't just single me out for something after I just took a load of crap like Hcap just did.

Anyway, what you said that I put is bold above is obviously "false" - to use your own words. And since none of your rightie buddies will point out your obvious "delusion", I just did.

I wasn't talking about this thread in specific, I was talking about OT. I thought that was obvious to anyone with a pulse. PA has taken me to task many times. Many more times than he has taken Hcap to task. For a while (a couple of years back) it seemed that his sole role as moderator in OT was to protect Hcap when his feelings got hurt.

johnhannibalsmith
04-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Anyone can feel free to make comments of a vile nature about me. Tossing around an insult for the sake of doing it seems quite different from personally insulting someone. I may or may not respond or get snippy in return, but it probably isn't personal either way. You've got to have pretty thick skin to play here on a regular basis, so let's not make a big deal about petty name calling that is basically meaningless and ruin the fun of some fairly good natured passionate banter.

BenDiesel26
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
The "pattern" around here is to insult and denigrate those who disagree

Anybody else find this ironic coming from a leftist? This is the background of Obama himself. Read "Listen to Your Mother, Stand Up Straight." This is Alinsky, hero to Hilary, Chris Matthews, Obama, etc. This is what community organizing is all about. This is the whole Obama administration philosophy. Are you seriously complaining about this?

NJ Stinks
04-28-2010, 04:47 PM
I wasn't talking about this thread in specific, I was talking about OT. I thought that was obvious to anyone with a pulse.

I'm checking my pulse as we speak. :)

hcap
05-12-2010, 05:53 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDR47EKTrCQ&feature=player_embedded#at=18e

Fox News' War on the White House

Tom
05-12-2010, 07:33 AM
Where do I enlist?

bigmack
05-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Poor lil' hcap, he can barely conduct a life without his obsession.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/CRYING1.gif

hazzardm
05-12-2010, 10:44 AM
This is a remarkably fun thread to read. It has the tone of my teenage daughters chat fests. It is much more fun to poke, than punch :D

NJ Stinks
05-12-2010, 03:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDR47EKTrCQ&feature=player_embedded#at=18e

Fox News' War on the White House

What's more pathetic? FOX News or the people that claim it really is fair and balanced? :rolleyes:

Lefty
05-12-2010, 03:16 PM
stinks have you ever really watched Fox News? They put on people to argue both sides of the issue. You will see some of the biggest liberals guesting and some working for Fox News. How many Conservatives do the other networks put on? Watch it sometimes and get an education.

NJ Stinks
05-12-2010, 03:22 PM
stinks have you ever really watched Fox News? They put on people to argue both sides of the issue. You will see some of the biggest liberals guesting and some working for Fox News. How many Conservatives do the other networks put on? Watch it sometimes and get an education.

I watch. That guy Bob Beutel (sp?) is one of my favorite TV characters. :jump: :)

Lefty
05-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Then you have seen a plethora of liberals. What's the beef?
Can you honestly say you see even a 10th of conservatives on the other other networks as opposed to the parade of liberals that Fox News gives airtime to?
Hmmmmmm?

NJ Stinks
05-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Then you have seen a plethora of liberals. What's the beef?
Can you honestly say you see even a 10th of conservatives on the other other networks as opposed to the parade of liberals that Fox News gives airtime to?
Hmmmmmm?

Joe Scarborough has his own show on MSNBC. Does a liberal have his own show on FOX News?

Pat Buchannan is all over MSNBC. Pick a show and he's on it.

Lefty
05-12-2010, 03:49 PM
I don't think of scarbourough as a conservative. Buchanon is one guy, he certainly doesn't make up a tenth all by himself.
Maybe there's not a liberal with a show, but Alan Colmes was co-host of a show before he quit it. He is still on with O'Riley just about every night.
There's a plethora of liberals on Fox and you can only point to Buchanan? Wow.

johnhannibalsmith
05-12-2010, 03:52 PM
What's more pathetic? FOX News or the people that claim it really is fair and balanced? :rolleyes:

Or the people that delude themselves/others into believing that a media outlet with a "perspective" that contradicts the other 83.53296% of media outlets is the reason why their policy is met skepticism and disdain?

Mr. Prez et al, grow a set of nuts and tell your constituents off directly unless you seem to hold the belief that people are mere pawns to be manipulated... but I'm sure you don't believe that...

Tom
05-12-2010, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks
What's more pathetic? FOX News or the people that claim it really is fair and balanced?

How about the people who keep posting this crap about FOX and then are unable to provide examples? Talk is cheap. How can anyone claiming to have half a brain that works not see the complete bias at CNN, MSNBC, etc. For me, FOX is too much left leaning - they seem to go out of their way to defend the obvious moron on the left.

Seriously, do you guys get bonus pots from the DNC for every anti-FOX post you get out there? What are you after, Obama mugs, Revrand Wright lunch pails, Michelle hats????

Another parrot. Lots of parrots here. We need more crackers. :lol:

Lefty
05-12-2010, 07:05 PM
"Reverend Wright lunch pails" Tom that's classic :D

hcap
05-25-2010, 06:49 AM
http://mediamatters.org/research/201005240028

Fox News' Fox & Friends hosted WorldNetDaily writer Aaron Klein to push his latest book filled with baseless accusations and absurd conspiracy theories about the Obama administration. Klein's appearance is the latest example of his repeated attempts to level baseless attacks on the president and his administration.

A book for PA OT
Have fun!

Tom
05-25-2010, 07:27 AM
But unlike CNN or MSNBC, they did not offer it up as news.

Desperation sinks in........month by month, week by week, day by day......

hcap
05-25-2010, 07:57 AM
News???? hahahahahaha !!

They will not pretend it's worth discussing.
Only Faux., WorldNutDaily, Beck and of course PA OT

Tom
05-25-2010, 08:46 AM
....hour by hour.....minute by minute......

PaceAdvantage
05-25-2010, 11:59 PM
It's sad that hcap has fallen so mightily as an effective left-leaning contributor to off-topic.

He is a mere shell of his former self. A caricature of himself if you will.

I miss the old hcap.

But, the current administration has provided little to nothing to crow about, so it's no surprise hcap has resorted to such nonsense postings.

BenDiesel26
05-26-2010, 09:35 AM
I clicked on hcaps link and saw this: Klein baselessly claimed the Apollo Alliance "helped craft the stimulus bill"

“We’ve talked about moving forward on these ideas for decades. The Apollo Alliance has been an important factor in helping us develop and execute a strategy that makes great progress on these goals and in motivating the public to support them.”----Harry Reid

And then from Apollo Alliance's own website (http://apolloalliance.org/apollo-productions/weekly-updates/apollo-weekly-update-22009-clean-energy-breakthrough-in-stimulus-next-steps/):

Apollo’s Role in Stimulus
Here at the Apollo Alliance we note how the organization’s founders distilled 35 years of debate about the environment and the economy into a memorably simple message: Pursuing clean energy development would secure the nation’s energy supply, solve the climate crisis, and rebuild the middle class. Our founders - including Dan Carol, Joel Rogers, Bob Borosage, and Bracken Hendricks — then recruited an untraditional national coalition of labor, business, environmental, and social justice organizations and leaders to advocate for clean energy and good jobs.

While the clean energy focus of the stimulus was inspired by the Apollo’s vision, the specific content of many of the bill’s provisions was influenced by policy proposals that the Apollo Alliance made last year in The New Apollo Program (http://apolloalliance.org/programs/apollo-14/) and the Apollo Economic Recovery Act. (http://apolloalliance.org/programs/full-proposal/) “The recovery bill represents the focused work of labor, business, environmental and social justice organizations who developed a clear strategy about where the nation needed to go, and worked together to achieve it,” said Phil Angelides, former California treasurer and chairman of the Apollo Alliance.

Also, saw that he claims some of Obama's advisors had communist mentors. Can't speak for them, but Obama did. He admits it in his own book, Frank Marshall Davis. This is straight from the horse's mouth.

BenDiesel26
05-26-2010, 09:42 AM
Also from hcaps website: 'and baselessly claimed that in the '90s Obama "was a member" of the "Socialist" New Party.'

Since when is a fact baseless.

Source 1: Archives of the New Party's website (Link (http://web.archive.org/web/20010306031216/www.newparty.org/up9610.html)):

Illinois: Three NP-members won Democratic primaries last Spring and face off against Republican opponents on election day: Danny Davis (U.S. House), Barack Obama (State Senate) and Patricia Martin (Cook County Judiciary).

Source 2: November 1996 issue of Progressive Populist Magazine (Link (http://www.populist.com/11.96.Edit.html))

New Party members and supported candidates won 16 of 23 races, including an at-large race for the Little Rock, Ark., City Council, a seat on the county board for Little Rock and the school board for Prince George's County, Md. Chicago is sending the first New Party member to Congress, as Danny Davis, who ran as a Democrat, won an overwhelming 85% victory. New Party member Barack Obama was uncontested for a State Senate seat from Chicago.

Source 3: From the website of the Chicago Democratic Socialists of America, an update on New Party members (Link (http://www.chicagodsa.org/ngarchive/ng47.html))

Secondly, the NP's '96 Political Program has been enormously successful with 3 of 4 endorsed candidates winning electoral primaries. All four candidates attended the NP membership meeting on April 11th to express their gratitude. Danny Davis, winner in the 7th Congressional District, invited NPers to join his Campaign Steering Committee. Patricia Martin, who won the race for Judge in 7th Subcircuit Court, explained that due to the NP she was able to network and get experienced advice from progressives like Davis. Barack Obama, victor in the 13th State Senate District, encouraged NPers to join in his task forces on Voter Education and Voter Registration. The lone loser was Willie Delgado, in the 3rd Illinois House District. Although Delgado received 45% of the vote, he lost by only 800 votes. Delgado commented that it was due to the NP volunteers that he carried the 32nd Ward. Delgado emphasized that he will remain a visible community activist in Humbolt Park. He will conduct four Immigration workshops and encouraged NP activists to get involved.