PDA

View Full Version : Life is Sweet...

joanied
04-22-2010, 05:17 PM
http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/56591/life-is-sweet-in-foal-to-smart-strike

Her dam, Sweet Life, was just voted Broodmare of the Year:ThmbUp: and they have just pronounced Life is Sweet in foal to Smart Strike :jump: I can't wait to see this baby next year!!

Just a little feel good news!!

CincyHorseplayer
04-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Hey I heard they were going to have streaming video of the conception.Looking forward to it!!:lol:

Just kidding Joanied,that is cool news.

joanied
04-22-2010, 06:36 PM
Hey I heard they were going to have streaming video of the conception.Looking forward to it!!:lol:

Hey Cincy...if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all :D ;)
It is cool :cool: news...she must have settled on the first covers...SS did his job:jump:

letswastemoney
04-22-2010, 07:02 PM

I'd watch it...

joanied
04-22-2010, 09:32 PM
I'd watch it...

Ask for a re play :lol:

CincyHorseplayer
04-22-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey Cincy...if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all :D ;)
It is cool :cool: news...she must have settled on the first covers...SS did his job:jump:

Yeah I was being a sarcastic butt,but I really do like seeing all the links to foals.These dream matchups of champions are definitely exciting to see.It revs up the blood of this kid over here!

WinterTriangle
04-23-2010, 12:46 AM
she must have settled on the first covers...SS did his job:jump:

:)

I'd settle on the first covers, too. Given the way they do it, it's not exactly recreational as it would be in feral horses. :D

Anybody have stats on what stallion covered the most mares?

FenceBored
04-23-2010, 08:28 AM

I'd settle on the first covers, too. Given the way they do it, it's not exactly recreational as it would be in feral horses. :D

Not for this year. The season's not over yet, but here's a link to Bloodhorse's page of last year's numbers:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/thoroughbred-breeding/mares-bred

Giant's Causeway and Medaglia d'Oro both covered 194 mares. And more than eighty sires covered 100 or more mares.

joanied
04-23-2010, 09:47 AM

:D Even with feral horses...it ain't recreational...wham, bam, thank you mam ;)

The Bloodhorse or maybe equibase would have those stats...Bloodhorse gives the list every year.