PDA

View Full Version : New C-Note

bigmack
04-21-2010, 05:02 PM
hicJKuWmFyA

Old:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2b/US_%24100_1880_United_States_Note.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9c/US_%24100_GC_1922.jpg

BlueShoe
04-21-2010, 05:19 PM
And when the government is bankrupt and is defaulting on its debt, the Fed will issue promissory IOU's with Obamas picture.

ddog
04-21-2010, 05:27 PM
there may be fiscal problems, but you dolts that whine about the gvt going bk are just lost in space. :D

they have an unlimited electronic credit machine, hell they could make everyone a billion with the click of a mouse. :lol:

It's really cute how all of a sudden the debit whiners are in fill screech NOW, it's only been going on for 30 YEARS!

Of course some of you may become familiar with the power of compounding one of these days, but to get all agitated NOW is about 15 years TOO late.

Sorry about that, BOOM goes the dyn-o-mite!

Your fraud and b.s. is gaining on you. ouch that's gonna leave a mark, methinks!

:lol:

p.s. guess what is on the "other side" of this debt? That's right , bucky , your IRa and your flipped condo at the lake. Like 'em? Then pipe down.

jballscalls
04-21-2010, 06:38 PM
Just so i know this is not a party thing, did the righties on here complain about the debt going up up up under GW? i was only around here for the last year, so was just curious?

i know from reading on here that lefties are always hypocritical, so i just want to make sure our righty friends arent as well

JustRalph
04-21-2010, 10:43 PM
Just so i know this is not a party thing, did the righties on here complain about the debt going up up up under GW? i was only around here for the last year, so was just curious?

Many of us screamed about the Medicare bill and other things.

I used to not worry too much about the deficit until it tripled in the last two years.

jballscalls
04-21-2010, 11:00 PM
Many of us screamed about the Medicare bill and other things.

I used to not worry too much about the deficit until it tripled in the last two years.

yeah it's getting kind of scary. i like your signature Ralph, principles before party!

Steve 'StatMan'
04-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Some threads were posted from the left regarding the deficit and the Iraq War, usually more of a complaint about the war than the deficit. Many on the right counteragured that if you're going to borrow, borrow during war-time. Propsperity automatically increases the taxes paid. Sec postes back the (2004? 2006?) some articles about the debt reacing a high level, maybe up to 10 trillion in about 2020, which most of use on the right didn't see happening back then, as other things could change that. Then the housing meltdown took place, and the bailout packages while Bush was in the last few months as a lame duck, no action to take other than what the Dems that controlled the house would approve. Add those plus the health care bill and all the other new projects Obama wants, and much more beyond 10 trillion is looking very likely and far sooner than 2020 (and not a new complaint from Sec that I can recall.)

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 05:38 AM
Just so i know this is not a party thing, did the righties on here complain about the debt going up up up under GW? i was only around here for the last year, so was just curious?Does it really matter given the subject matter?

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 05:39 AM
there may be fiscal problems, but you dolts that whine about the gvt going bk are just lost in space. :D

they have an unlimited electronic credit machine, hell they could make everyone a billion with the click of a mouse. :lol:

It's really cute how all of a sudden the debit whiners are in fill screech NOW, it's only been going on for 30 YEARS!

Of course some of you may become familiar with the power of compounding one of these days, but to get all agitated NOW is about 15 years TOO late.

Sorry about that, BOOM goes the dyn-o-mite!

Your fraud and b.s. is gaining on you. ouch that's gonna leave a mark, methinks!

p.s. guess what is on the "other side" of this debt? That's right , bucky , your IRa and your flipped condo at the lake. Like 'em? Then pipe down.
:lol:Does the sound of a broken record ever get annoying?

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 05:41 AM
New bill looks a bit like a mess...

jballscalls
04-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Does it really matter given the subject matter?

Sorry sir, i was just curious and was asking a question. I apologize

Tom
04-22-2010, 07:30 AM
New bill looks a bit like a mess...

To better represent our economy.:(

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2010, 01:36 AM
Sorry sir, i was just curious and was asking a question. I apologizeAll I'm saying is, even if the righties didn't complain under GWB about the rising debt, that doesn't make out of control debt a good thing...ever....

And I don't know why you're apologizing...

Hank
04-23-2010, 12:04 PM
All I'm saying is, even if the righties didn't complain under GWB about the rising debt, that doesn't make out of control debt a good thing...ever....

And I don't know why you're apologizing...

psst Mike twas a mock apology.

PaceAdvantage
04-24-2010, 03:58 AM
psst Mike twas a mock apology.I'm not so sure. Was my response really worth mocking? Was it that bad?

jballscalls
04-24-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm not so sure. Was my response really worth mocking? Was it that bad?

actually no. you said my question didn't have much to do with the subject matter, so i figured it was an improper question, hence the apology.

thats the hard part about posting on internet forums, people think your being sarcastic when your not, and they think your serious when your not. emotions aren't easily conveyed.

PaceAdvantage
04-24-2010, 05:50 PM
actually no. you said my question didn't have much to do with the subject matter, so i figured it was an improper question, hence the apology. You're so right about the difficulty of conveying meaning through this medium, because that is NOT what I meant to say at all! lol

Just so i know this is not a party thing, did the righties on here complain about the debt going up up up under GW? i was only around here for the last year, so was just curious?What I meant was, it doesn't really matter who was here complaining or not...the problem (massive debt) is a serious enough topic that bickering over who was or wasn't complaining about it back then...it's really a moot point now that the debt has ballooned so much.

I certainly didn't mean to say your question didn't have anything to do with the subject matter...it wasn't an improper question...