PDA

View Full Version : How you make a statement with a mail box

Dave Schwartz
04-21-2010, 01:54 PM
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/PublicImages/CoolMailBox01.jpg

http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/PublicImages/CoolMailBox02.jpg

cuzimahustler
04-21-2010, 02:44 PM
Probably Arizona?

46zilzal
04-21-2010, 02:46 PM
I grew up with over 40 guns in the house and NEVER once, for even a moment, understood the fascination with lethality.

Always thought it was akin to the phallic equivalent that some of my generation had with a big automobile.

Can't cut it in the real world? Buy a gun and wave it around.......

GaryG
04-21-2010, 02:51 PM
I am going to show that to my son in Wyoming. Thanks Dave.

bigmack
04-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Always thought it was akin to the phallic equivalent that some of my generation had with a big automobile.
Well, if people are making statements with gun mailboxes this one might suit you as you spend much of your time talking out of that region.

http://www.hilariousheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny-mailbox-5.jpg

46zilzal
04-21-2010, 02:55 PM
I am going to show that to my son in Wyoming. Thanks Dave.
Wyoming.......relatives there and have visited many times....wow different folk....I mentioned what a turd Cheney was and is and it was not taken well as he has some God like quality there......Nice fishing and hiking up Casper mountain however.

JustRalph
04-21-2010, 03:53 PM
Wyoming.......relatives there and have visited many times....wow different folk....I mentioned what a turd Cheney was and is and it was not taken well as he has some God like quality there......Nice fishing and hiking up Casper mountain however.

every thread is not a requirement

Hank
04-21-2010, 04:03 PM
I grew up with over 40 guns in the house and NEVER once, for even a moment, understood the fascination with lethality.

I think you misinterpret here,most of these "gun" folks are really afraid, kinda like little kids that need a night light to protect them from the bogeyman.Guns will protect them from their adult incarnation of the bogeyman whomever or whatever it may be.

46zilzal
04-21-2010, 04:23 PM
I think you misinterpret here,most of these "gun" folks are really afraid, kinda like little kids that need a night light to protect them from the bogeyman.Guns will protect them from their adult incarnation of the bogeyman whomever or whatever it may be.
Makes sense except when they brandish the thing in an emotional state and get someone hurt for no reason.

BlueShoe
04-21-2010, 04:37 PM
The thread is only 9 posts long, yet 3 of them contain psyco babble and 1 a political slur. The left never sits one out, do they?

cj's dad
04-21-2010, 06:35 PM
Makes sense except when they brandish the thing in an emotional state and get someone hurt for no reason.

Kind of similar to the shootings that take place over the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays over trivial matters such as who had the last Turkey drumstick or who dissed someone's wife/girlfriend. Happens every holiday season here. And I doubt any of those guns are registered !!!!!

I would love to see a stat that compares the # of folks murdered with illegal (unregistered) hand guns vs. those killed with legally owned handguns.

H'cap - any charts available ?? Tin foil hats not acceptable !!

boxcar
04-21-2010, 11:27 PM

Kinda like how liberals think about safety nets, welfare and entitlements. Can't cut in the real world, just Take from the Producers -- from those who can cut it. Is this what you're talking about?

Boxcar

Robert Goren
04-21-2010, 11:34 PM
Well, if people are making statements with gun mailboxes this one might suit you as you spend much of your time talking out of that region.

http://www.hilariousheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/funny-mailbox-5.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 05:06 AM
Can't cut it in the real world? Buy a gun and wave it around.......You know a lot of people who buy guns to wave them around?

I think you've seen one too many Hollywood production. Get out in the real world a little more.

Tom
04-22-2010, 07:38 AM
Every time he does go out into the real world, people tend to wave guns at him! :lol: