PDA

View Full Version : The Laughable Media & The Tea Party

bigmack
04-21-2010, 03:18 AM
hcap, Space Monkey, SECRETARIAT, Goren & Company bought it hook, line & Sanka.

What farkin' suckers. :lol:

IX53U_q52OI

mostpost
04-21-2010, 10:29 AM
hcap, Space Monkey, SECRETARIAT, Goren & Company bought it hook, line & Sanka.

What farkin' suckers. :lol:

IX53U_q52OI
You didn't include me among the dolts? My feelings are hurt. :(

lsbets
04-21-2010, 11:01 AM
You didn't include me among the dolts? My feelings are hurt. :(

Maybe you were included in "company". Like the original Gilligan's Island theme song when two of them were called "and the rest".

bigmack
04-21-2010, 02:09 PM
Maybe you were included in "company". Like the original Gilligan's Island theme song when two of them were called "and the rest".
:lol: :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 03:52 AM
I love how they all bring up how shocking and original it is that Obama is being referred to as Hitler and The Devil (Anti-Christ).

Where were they from January 2001 - January 2009?

All these pundits seem to have forgotten George W. Bush was also referred to constantly as Hitler and The Anti-Christ.

If people didn't believe in MSM bias before, this simple fact is overwhelming proof of its existence.

bigmack
04-22-2010, 04:21 AM
How are some of these outlets making it? In todays world why wouldn't they just hang up their news divisions? They've become beyond pathetic. They're stone cold useless!

I don't know who's watching some of these programs or reading some of these rags but the real news is that they ain't even comin' close to getting the straight scoop.

All these years, unbeknownst prior to our newfound scrutiny, the stories we've been fed have all for the most part been jaded with a definitive Louie slant.

There must be someone we could sue.