PDA

View Full Version : I wonder who gets the credit

skate
04-19-2010, 07:38 PM
I guess BO will recognize the significance of the Iraq gov. for killing the TOP 2

al qaeda leaders.

He'll probably enable his emotion to let lose with praise on the previous Admin.

Long live Sam Houston and Big Dick Cheney.

Tom
04-19-2010, 10:57 PM
skate, my man, you have a good memory - help me out here.
Weren't there a couple of posters here then ( and now) who just jumped all over this kind of news, saying things like, oh they kill the top guys every month, or oh, when will they get Bin Laden?

Funny how so many things are happening EXACTLY like they used to but now, they are all good things. Enough to give a guy the hiccups, dontcha think.

mostpost
04-19-2010, 11:15 PM
I guess BO will recognize the significance of the Iraq gov. for killing the TOP 2

al qaeda leaders.

He'll probably enable his emotion to let lose with praise on the previous Admin.

Long live Sam Houston and Big Dick Cheney.
Since we can't blame the recession on the previous Administration, I don't see how we can credit them for killing two Al Qaeda leaders.

newtothegame
04-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Credit????? CREDIT?????? Iraq is the WRONG war!!!!! Remember???? Al Qeada isnt there!!!! WHY are we still in Iraq????? :lol:

lamboguy
04-19-2010, 11:22 PM
you got to give the credit to george bush, he really needs it. obama don't like credit anyway, he likes cash!

Robert Goren
04-19-2010, 11:35 PM

al qaeda leaders.

Long live Sam Houston and Big Dick Cheney. A brief study of the life of Sam Houston would lead almost anyone to believe that mentioning them in the same sentence is a real insult to Sam Houston. Houston was war hero and wounded action during the War of 1812. Dick Cheney used 5 deferments to get out of serving in Vietnam. I really doubt if Houston would even be caught in same room as Cheney. I know my dad (a hero in WWII) had no use for the cowards got out of serving in WWII. JMO

skate
04-20-2010, 01:09 AM
A brief study of the life of Sam Houston would lead almost anyone to believe that mentioning them in the same sentence is a real insult to Sam Houston. Houston was war hero and wounded action during the War of 1812. Dick Cheney used 5 deferments to get out of serving in Vietnam. I really doubt if Houston would even be caught in same room as Cheney. I know my dad (a hero in WWII) had no use for the cowards got out of serving in WWII. JMO

Crap or stupity?

Let me put it simple for ya...

Sam was famous for one saying that we know, rather than waste effort i'll splain...

"Remember the Alamo". But it wasn't really what he said, it was the TIMING.

Big Dick Cheney took over the Means to Control the friggin battle and he did exactly what Sammy did, HE choose "the Field" for battle.

Made both men winners, big time.

And you embarass your father, he was most likely a good man, so leave him alone.

One other thing, please, do not bring so much Crap to the table, thanks.:cool:

skate
04-20-2010, 01:17 AM
Since we can't blame the recession on the previous Administration, I don't see how we can credit them for killing two Al Qaeda leaders.

gees...

Hey hey hey, did ya get the mail there on time.

And and and, stop the worry already, take a vacation, coast why don't ya?

we'll all benifit:kiss:

I'm serious, take a good look around, deep breath, look again...rererepeat.

this should delay suggestive suicide...;)

hcap
04-20-2010, 06:31 AM
skate, only one thing you said is correct.
Both for your uncle george and mentor cheney.

"Big Dick".

You seem impressed?

witchdoctor
04-20-2010, 07:54 AM
obama don't like credit anyway, he likes cash!

You have not looked at the Federal budget.

Robert Goren
04-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Crap or stupity?

Let me put it simple for ya...

Sam was famous for one saying that we know, rather than waste effort i'll splain...

"Remember the Alamo". But it wasn't really what he said, it was the TIMING.

Big Dick Cheney took over the Means to Control the friggin battle and he did exactly what Sammy did, HE choose "the Field" for battle.

Made both men winners, big time.

And you embarass your father, he was most likely a good man, so leave him alone.

One other thing, please, do not bring so much Crap to the table, thanks.:cool:You didn't know my father. He never voted for a republican in his life because they welcomed people like Cheney in to their party. He didn't like Ike because he never got into battle. He thought there was world of difference between the people who did fighting and those who sent others to do the fighting and then stood around and pounded their chest about how great "we" are. He could stand braggarts especially those who really didn't have anything to brag about. P.S. Please use spell check. You only look stupid when you can't even spell Stupidity.;)