PDA

View Full Version : Wilkow makes a good point

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2010, 04:11 PM
I was listening to Sirius Patriot on the way to pick up lunch today, and Andrew Wilkow was on talking, once again about the Tea Party and those who love to accuse them of being "too white" and "too racist."

He brought up an excellent point about the Congressional Black Caucus.

He pondered that if there was a Caucasian Congressional Caucus, that liberals and far-left folks would immediately begin spelling it as:

Kongressional Kaucasian Kaucus.

And you know what? He's 100% correct. That's how all the left wingers on here would refer to it...yet everyone is just fine with there being a Congressional Black Caucus. I'm fine with it. I don't have any problem with the CBC.

It's amazing how racist liberals and left wingers really are...but you have to admit, it does fill the coffers of the party of Democrats with lots and lots of campaign $$$$. Always remember that.

boxcar
04-19-2010, 04:20 PM
Wait until the day the Hispanic Congressional Caucus makes it debut.

Boxcar

PhantomOnTour
04-19-2010, 04:28 PM
I was listening to Sirius Patriot on the way to pick up lunch today, and Andrew Wilkow was on talking, once again about the Tea Party and those who love to accuse them of being "too white" and "too racist."

He brought up an excellent point about the Black Congressional Caucus.

He pondered that if there was a Caucasian Congressional Caucus, that liberals and far-left folks would immediately begin spelling it as:

Kaucasian Kongressional Kaucus.

And you know what? He's 100% correct. That's how all the left wingers on here would refer to it...yet everyone is just fine with there being a Black Congressional Caucus. I'm fine with it. I don't have any problem with the BCC.

It's amazing how racist liberals and left wingers really are...but you have to admit, it does fill the coffers of the party of Democrats with lots and lots of campaign $$$$. Always remember that.
Pure rhetoric and presumption. You presume the Lefties would do it and then call them racists for it. Okey dokey.

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2010, 04:32 PM
Pure rhetoric and presumption. You presume the Lefties would do it and then call them racists for it. Okey dokey.You're only half right. I am presuming they would do it, yes.

But I am calling them racists not because of my presumption of what they would do in the case of the fictitious CCC, but because they are playing this race card incessantly regarding the Tea Party movement.

PhantomOnTour
04-19-2010, 04:44 PM
You are correct about the Tea Party allegation.
Wonder what they think about the ICP...

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2010, 05:34 PM
Wonder what they think about the ICP...Insane Clown Posse?

http://www.thestablesbbs.com/MUSIC%20VIDEOS/Insane_Clown_Posse_umvd01.jpg

jballscalls
04-19-2010, 05:37 PM
You're only half right. I am presuming they would do it, yes.

But I am calling them racists not because of my presumption of what they would do in the case of the fictitious CCC, but because they are playing this race card incessantly regarding the Tea Party movement.

I love when you say "They" because a certain number of them have called te party people racists. First of all, strictly on numbers, some of "them" are racists. secondly, there will always be racists in every group of people, hence why it's such a dumb thing to use as "the card" as you say. it's another form of fear mongering, the left use it to their advantage in the media, even though it makes them look silly

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2010, 05:41 PM
I love when you say "They" because a certain number of them have called te party people racists. First of all, strictly on numbers, some of "them" are racists. secondly, there will always be racists in every group of people, hence why it's such a dumb thing to use as "the card" as you say. it's another form of fear mongering, the left use it to their advantage in the media, even though it makes them look sillyWhat would you like me to do? Canvas the country and create an actual list of names for my next post?

"They" is a fairly convenient alternative, so I think I'll keep using it...

jballscalls
04-19-2010, 06:18 PM
What would you like me to do? Canvas the country and create an actual list of names for my next post?

"They" is a fairly convenient alternative, so I think I'll keep using it...

my point was that it's just as silly to say "they would complain" as it is to say "they think the tea partiers are racists" it's the same generalization

skate
04-19-2010, 07:27 PM
I love when you say "They" because a certain number of them have called te party people racists. First of all, strictly on numbers, some of "them" are racists. secondly, there will always be racists in every group of people, hence why it's such a dumb thing to use as "the card" as you say. it's another form of fear mongering, the left use it to their advantage in the media, even though it makes them look silly

IT Friggin Keeps the whole PROblem Alive, is what it does. geesuuus

"silly" is Not the correct word

silly:rolleyes: if it were only that easy:bang:

JustRalph
04-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Wilkow...... what a guy :ThmbUp:

Tom
04-19-2010, 11:03 PM
Well, I have a major problem with the CBC - they are ALL racists. End of story. They were elected to represent ALL their constituents and ALL Americans. By labeling themselves, they reveal thier true nature, and it is ugly. There is no excuse for the CBC.