PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Balmoral

mirror Image
04-18-2010, 01:51 PM
4th #7 Cole Blue 3-1 ML 2nd fave, put in a
26.0 2nd 1/4 and 54.4 middle 1/2 in his 2nd start back.
Should jog.... I hope :D

Not4Love
04-18-2010, 08:57 PM
..I'm no expert at this game, but what the H...!!! kind of a drive was that?? WoW! I think I recognize the name Smullen from the call ( No pp's). Is he a top guy at Balmoral? Just amazing .

mirror Image
04-19-2010, 09:05 AM
..I'm no expert at this game, but what the H...!!! kind of a drive was that?? WoW! I think I recognize the name Smullen from the call ( No pp's). Is he a top guy at Balmoral? Just amazing .

You like that move did ya :D , Smolin is average for whats left
at Balmoral, he had 2 wins on Saturday. Oosting is the only good one left for that track.

LottaKash
04-19-2010, 09:56 AM
You like that move did ya :D , Smolin is average for whats left
at Balmoral, he had 2 wins on Saturday. Oosting is the only good one left for that track.

MI, I agree with much on Oosting....

Last nite when I caught this thread, I decided to take a peek at Bmp just to see what I could see...I had always loved playing at Bmp, and I fared very well overall thru the years there...But, after a race or two last nite, I quickly departed, just can't hack it there anymore....Not my kind of horses and drivers anymore, I guess.....A "C" track at best....Too bad, but the racing officials amd horsemen (most of whom have been chased out, but too late in the game) have only to blame themselves, as they let the thieves and crooks have their way for too many years, and the result is, what we have now, is trying to pass for good racing...Yuck...Not

best,