PDA

View Full Version : Anybody having trouble w Twinspires Video?

JustRalph
04-17-2010, 01:52 AM
I haven't been able to get any replays to work for a couple of days

They just hang, trying to connect ...........

the Video seems to be going down off and on on live racing also

With the Derby a few weeks off...... I hope this isn't a preview of Derby Day

and the wagering platform crashing on Derby day like it did a few years back

GaryG
04-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Yes....kept having to reset the live video, quite a few mouse clicks and I was getting tired of looking at Jill. Then I said screw it and turned on TVG. There was blondie with a beer in one hand and the other around a female patron. Then I said screw it again and just waited for the results.

Space Monkey
04-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Its happened to me at times, but not recently. I would sign out and switch to another browser. I forgot if it was from Firefox to Explorer or vice versa. If that didn't work I'd reboot my computer or switch to one of my others. It seemed to me that it was always some problem on my end that wasn't evident. I was always able to get it back working quickly.

Space Monkey
04-21-2010, 06:07 PM
Boy, I'm a real thread killer aren't I? Neither one of you can bring yourself to respond to me in a positive way. How about if I come over your house and wash your car and mow your lawn for free. I'll even pick up your kids from school and take out the garbage. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-22-2010, 04:18 AM
Boy, I'm a real thread killer aren't I? Neither one of you can bring yourself to respond to me in a positive way. How about if I come over your house and wash your car and mow your lawn for free. I'll even pick up your kids from school and take out the garbage. :lol:Seriously?

Space Monkey
04-22-2010, 04:37 PM
I'd consider it an honor.

PaceAdvantage
04-23-2010, 02:06 AM
I'd consider it an honor.No, I didn't actually mean if you would seriously do what you wrote.

I meant, you seriously consider yourself a thread killer just because nobody responded (what more could be added?)

And then you take it one step further by contemplating that it's all personal?

Again, seriously?

prospector
04-23-2010, 09:57 AM
there are times i go from twinspires tv back to twinspires to find twinspires is gone..all i have left is twinspires tv...it eats my betting site..i have to close out and reboot..