House Targets

Besty Markey (D-CO)

Alan Grayson (D-FL)

Baron Hill (D-IN)

Barney Frank (D-MA)

Dina Titus (D-NV)

Tom Perriello (D-VA)

Alan Mollohan (D-WV)

there are not enough republicans on that list...add mc cain, graham, snowe and grassly..rinos must go..

Robert Goren
04-16-2010, 02:16 AM
Senate Targets Blanche Lincoln (D-AR)

Harry Reid (D-NV)

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

Barbara Boxer (D-CA)

House Targets

Besty Markey (D-CO)

Alan Grayson (D-FL)

Baron Hill (D-IN)

Barney Frank (D-MA)

Dina Titus (D-NV)

Tom Perriello (D-VA)

Alan Mollohan (D-WV)

there are not enough republicans on that list...add mc cain, graham, snowe and grassly..rinos must go..I hoping you not suggesting that AZ replace McCain with the Scandal ridden J. D. Hayworth. It is one thing to vote some out because their politics, but it is another to replace him with someone who was in bed with Jack Abramoff. Even Sarah Palin wants nothing to do with him. JMO

NJ Stinks
04-16-2010, 02:23 AM
That list is not fair! :mad:

Blanche Lincoln is already on the Democrats target list. :)

Steve 'StatMan'
04-16-2010, 09:53 AM
...and Specter switched from Republican to Democrat to get off of a Democrat-focused group's hit list. :lol: (You're surrounded, Sen. Specter.)

riskman
04-16-2010, 11:57 AM
After two wars, a $12 trillion debt, a financial crisis and Obama's skill at disguising his policies, Americans have finally started a movement against big government.

There will be a battle between people who care about liberty and the Constitution and the Republican Establishment who is trying to take ownership of it and redirect it for its own purposes. The Tea Party has to remain independent and stay away from the two corrupted parties and continue thinking out of the box.

DJofSD
04-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Yes, the RINOs must go.

I learned the meaning behind the ancient grafitti, ROMA, yesterday while watching the History Channel. Having seen ROMA in different pictures of ruins from different parts of the Roman Empire, it was a bit of a puzzler. Now I know.

While ROMA is the name for Rome, it also is an acronym deriving from a latin expression used by the early church meaning the root of all evil is the love of money. It was meant as a condemnation of the Roman Empire and its excessive spending.

The Tea Party movement should adapt ROMA.

toetoe
04-16-2010, 12:25 PM
I hoping you not suggesting that AZ replace McCain with the Scandal ridden J. D. Hayworth. It is one thing to vote some out because their politics, but it is another to replace him with someone who was in bed with Jack Abramoff. Even Sarah Palin wants nothing to do with him. JMO

If he were in bed with Sarah Palin, I'd vote for him, ear regardless.

Yeah, baby !!!

hazzardm
04-16-2010, 12:27 PM
While ROMA is the name for Rome, it also is an acronym deriving from a latin expression used by the early church meaning the root of all evil is the love of money. It was meant as a condemnation of the Roman Empire and its excessive spending.

Irony of all irony

lamboguy
04-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Senate Targets Blanche Lincoln (D-AR)

Harry Reid (D-NV)

Arlen Specter (D-PA)

Barbara Boxer (D-CA)

House Targets

Besty Markey (D-CO)

Alan Grayson (D-FL)

Baron Hill (D-IN)

Barney Frank (D-MA)

Dina Titus (D-NV)

Tom Perriello (D-VA)

Alan Mollohan (D-WV)

there are not enough republicans on that list...add mc cain, graham, snowe and grassly..rinos must go..
maybe the bad republican's are not running for anything this election. or maybe they all conform to their standards. my opinion is that the road to heaven is alway's paved with good intentions, they are all good until they take office.

46zilzal
04-16-2010, 01:01 PM
Heard a great one today on the radio......"the per capita IQ of the rabid sign holding tea baggers had to be around 100 tops."

DJofSD
04-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Heard a great one today on the radio......"the per capita IQ of the rabid sign holding tea baggers had to be around 100 tops."
So what?

Do you want a qualification of needing to have an IQ of 110 or above before you can vote? Wasn't it the democrats that enacted the poll tax and Jom Crowe laws in the antebellum south?

johnhannibalsmith
04-16-2010, 02:32 PM

They must have just one radio station in the province if that qualifies as a "great one." The anti-Tea Party movement on this board alone makes 10 statements a day that surpass that sterile quip on the scale of "great ones".

ddog
04-16-2010, 02:33 PM
So what?

Do you want a qualification of needing to have an IQ of 110 or above before you can vote? Wasn't it the democrats that enacted the poll tax and Jom Crowe laws in the antebellum south?

all this anti south stuff - somewhere someone(?) has left out just a bit of the history or is using a very selective set of chapters.

:lol:

prospector
04-16-2010, 03:53 PM
I hoping you not suggesting that AZ replace McCain with the Scandal ridden J. D. Hayworth. It is one thing to vote some out because their politics, but it is another to replace him with someone who was in bed with Jack Abramoff. Even Sarah Palin wants nothing to do with him. JMO
at this point i think its hayworths to lose...people out here are fed up with mc cain and the immigration he tried to pass..plus way too many times he crossed the aisles instead of standing for something..
i know all about hayworth..he loves earmarks..you should hear him dance around that..best thing he's got going for him is people don't like mc cain..esp when his liberal daughter is out on the circuit..not helping daddy..
i'm leaning to dump mc cain...i do admire his war record..he's a true hero..but, that was yesterday..its a tough choice..

DJofSD
04-16-2010, 04:29 PM
No, it is not anti-southern. It's history. If you want to feel I am trying to bash the south, then think again.

And, as to the history, read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

Origins of Jim Crow

During the Reconstruction period of 1865–1877 federal law provided civil rights protection in the South for "freedmen" — the African Americans who had formerly been slaves. In the 1870s, white Democrats gradually returned to power in southern states, sometimes as a result of elections in which paramilitary groups intimidated opponents, attacking blacks or preventing them from voting. Gubernatorial elections were close and disputed in Louisiana for years, with extreme violence unleashed during the campaign. In 1877, a national compromise to gain southern support in the presidential election resulted in the last of the federal troops being withdrawn from the South. White Democrats had regained power in every Southern state.[4] The white, Democratic Party Redeemer government that followed the troop withdrawal legislated Jim Crow laws segregating black people from the state's white population.

Blacks were still elected to local offices in the 1880s, but the establishment Democrats were passing laws to make voter registration and elections more restrictive, with the result that participation by most blacks and many poor whites began to decrease. Starting with Mississippi in 1890, through 1910 the former Confederate states passed new constitutions or amendments that effectively disfranchised most blacks and tens of thousands of poor whites through a combination of poll taxes, literacy and comprehension tests, and residency and record-keeping requirements. Grandfather clauses temporarily permitted some illiterate whites to vote. Voter turnout dropped drastically through the South as a result of such measures.

Tom
04-16-2010, 07:43 PM

What do you suppose the IQ of anyone who actually thinks those sign holders you have been poster are really TP's?

About, oh, 46?

Your butt cheeks move when you talk, zilly. did you know that? Back your head out a couple of inches, say something, and check it out.