Click on the links.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tband81/2010ArkansasDerbyDay#

http://picasaweb.google.com/tband81/2010AppleBlossomDayZENYATTA#

hazzardm
04-14-2010, 12:06 PM
Nicely done :)

Grits
04-14-2010, 01:44 PM
These are pro shots, and beautifully done!!!!! I better go back to class to get shots like these. LOL

BetToWin, it was great meeting you on Friday, and thanks for posting this link to such great photos.

Joanie will explode with joy when she views them.:)

TommyCh
04-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Two days: CAPTURED!

Thanks.

joanied
04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
These are pro shots, and beautifully done!!!!! I better go back to class to get shots like these. LOL

BetToWin, it was great meeting you on Friday, and thanks for posting this link to such great photos.

Joanie will explode with joy when she views them.:)

KA-BOOOOOM!!!!! That was me just now exploding:) :jump: :)

bettowin...thanks so much for the photos...outstanding:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I never realized she takes such a high jump out of the gate...every shot is fantastic....besides everything else about Zenyatta...she is simply gorgeous...I cannot take my eyes off of her, even when they fill with tears...I keep saying this, but...she takes my breath away.

as Steve Asmussen said..."WOW"

"It's a bird....it's a plane....no...it's Zenyatta"

Grits
04-14-2010, 07:07 PM
Really missed you this weekend, Joanie. I knew you'd love 'em.;) The big mare was something to behold. What a dancer she is. So smart and knows the crowd loves her. Stands and "strikes her pose" listening to cameras click.

A fine group, some of us meeting for the first time; others, together at the races once again. Our female representatives, Winter, MissDisco, MrsCj--who by the way is the actual braintrust behind those Pace Figures her husband provides--(:lol: ) and myself--were all hanging with our male counterparts/degenerates.

As always, us women were outnumbered, though we did OK. Losing on Friday, I managed to do better with a little win betting, a couple of exactas, and three tris. :eek: Hardly ever bet these, mad as fire I lost Friday, I wanted my money back Saturday. Two were small, but one was the 6th. The one with MrsCj's, King Snake, paying $33.40 on top. (All those Millkowskis were all over this one--big time. They grin like Cheshire cats when the public lets one like this go off. They all stuff their pockets while the poor shmucks around 'em are lookin' at their DRF again, scratching, saying, "where'd that damn thing come from?":lol:

And too, Joanie. Saw Asmussen at breakfast Friday morning. At the table next to me, I swear I did well not to drool on my eggs over his rugged good looks. Daayymmnnn! (Always bad form for a Southern woman to be obvious.) When he stood to leave, a barely audible, simple "good luck today" sufficed. He returned with that smile and a "thank you". Such a gentleman . . . . but neither helped me win a dime Friday. Not one dime! Still, I'm convinced, sure as I'm typing this post my "good luck today" got him to the wire first in four races. Just didn't help him a lick in the Count Fleet or the Apple Blossom!:lol:

Again, you were missed. Winter joined us at dinnertime for a little while Saturday night, and made for more fun.

Bettowin
04-15-2010, 12:35 AM
Ok, so let's start planning for next year's Arkansas Derby. Who's in? :)

PaceAdvantage
04-15-2010, 03:02 AM
Those were some great pix bettowin...thanks for sharing!

joanied
04-15-2010, 09:54 AM
Really missed you this weekend, Joanie. I knew you'd love 'em.;) The big mare was something to behold. What a dancer she is. So smart and knows the crowd loves her. Stands and "strikes her pose" listening to cameras click.

A fine group, some of us meeting for the first time; others, together at the races once again. Our female representatives, Winter, MissDisco, MrsCj--who by the way is the actual braintrust behind those Pace Figures her husband provides--(:lol: ) and myself--were all hanging with our male counterparts/degenerates.

As always, us women were outnumbered, though we did OK. Losing on Friday, I managed to do better with a little win betting, a couple of exactas, and three tris. :eek: Hardly ever bet these, mad as fire I lost Friday, I wanted my money back Saturday. Two were small, but one was the 6th. The one with MrsCj's, King Snake, paying $33.40 on top. (All those Millkowskis were all over this one--big time. They grin like Cheshire cats when the public lets one like this go off. They all stuff their pockets while the poor shmucks around 'em are lookin' at their DRF again, scratching, saying, "where'd that damn thing come from?":lol:

And too, Joanie. Saw Asmussen at breakfast Friday morning. At the table next to me, I swear I did well not to drool on my eggs over his rugged good looks. Daayymmnnn! (Always bad form for a Southern woman to be obvious.) When he stood to leave, a barely audible, simple "good luck today" sufficed. He returned with that smile and a "thank you". Such a gentleman . . . . but neither helped me win a dime Friday. Not one dime! Still, I'm convinced, sure as I'm typing this post my "good luck today" got him to the wire first in four races. Just didn't help him a lick in the Count Fleet or the Apple Blossom!:lol:

Again, you were missed. Winter joined us at dinnertime for a little while Saturday night, and made for more fun.

Thanks Grits :) ...it is so nice that I was in your thoughts...with so much going on that day. I'm happy for everyone that was there, and glad everything went off perfect...you guys all having fun together, the race, the weather...everything was spot on for you:jump:
Ah...now the truth is out about cj's numbers :lol: ...you know what they say...behind every good man, there is a good woman:ThmbUp: ;)

Good to know you didn't make a mess being so near to Asmussen:D ...ya sure can't fault his good looks ;) ...he's a trainer they should get to make good marketing spots...we have several good looking faces training horses...sex appeal sells...why not take advantage and make these guys celebraties, eh!!

Shelby
04-15-2010, 01:00 PM
Ok, so let's start planning for next year's Arkansas Derby. Who's in? :)

ME!!!!

Really great pictures, Troy!

5k-claim
04-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Click on the links.

http://picasaweb.google.com/tband81/2010ArkansasDerbyDay#

http://picasaweb.google.com/tband81/2010AppleBlossomDayZENYATTA#

Beautiful photos!