PDA

View Full Version : An Open Letter to Sarah Palin

hcap
04-13-2010, 07:47 AM
You Betcha'.......

Dear Sarah:

Let me start off by saying I am not a fan. Quite the contrary. In fact, I think you're terribly misinformed, misguided, intellectually deficient, woefully unprepared, sarcastic and mean-spirited... and with a voice that is a gazillion times more grating than nails on a chalkboard.

The rest here

http://www.ostroyreport.com/2010/04/open-letter-to-sarah-palin.html

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vv9HCrYuD-M/S8PfLRkbVCI/AAAAAAAABBE/aHGVhpdh5dE/s320/palin-lifelines.jpg

Sums it up quite nicely.

Tom
04-13-2010, 08:07 AM
She is smarter than Joe Biden, and that is a big fing deal! :lol:

delayjf
04-13-2010, 09:35 AM
Or Nancy Pelosi

Robert Goren
04-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Or Nancy Pelosi While you may not agree with Pelosi's politics, to say she is dumber Palin merely shows how stupid you are. But I will give you this, Palin is better looking. JMO

Tom
04-13-2010, 10:03 AM
No, Pelosi is dumber than dirt.
And, dirt is better looking than her, too.

ArlJim78
04-13-2010, 10:11 AM
Pelosi is not bright, and her ability to lie is exceeded only by Obama.

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 10:28 AM
"We've got to pass the bill before we know what's in it."

That speaks volumes about dear ol' Nancy. Not only is she arrogant, she's either ignorant or stupid. I vote for the latter.

fast4522
04-13-2010, 10:42 AM
Can we have a few more giggles for Nazi Pelosi

ArlJim78
04-13-2010, 10:45 AM
ladies and gentlemen, I give you the comedic stylings of Madame Pelosi.

speaking of the heathcare bill;

”It’s like the back of the refrigerator. You see all these wires and the rest,” said Pelosi. “All you need to know is, you open the door. The light goes on. You open this door, you go through a whole different path, in terms of access to quality, affordable healthcare for all Americans.”

Robert Goren
04-13-2010, 10:47 AM

That speaks volumes about dear ol' Nancy. Not only is she arrogant, she's either ignorant or stupid. I vote for the latter.Speaks volumes about all the Conservative House members who let then speaker Dennis Hastert sneaked in the UIGEA. They all say that they didn't know it was in there when they passed it. I am not sure I believe them, but that what they all say. Almost nobody will admit knowingly voting for it. Polisi voted against it which in my book makes her smarter than any of the house republicans. I wish I could get a chance to ask Palin where she stands on it. Is there anyone who believes she would any idea what it was? JMO

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 10:56 AM
Speaks volumes about all the Conservative House members who let then speaker Dennis Hastert sneaked in the UIGEA. They all say that they didn't know it was in there when they passed it. I am not sure I believe them, but that what they all say. Almost nobody will admit knowingly voting for it. Polisi voted against it which in my book makes her smarter than any of the house republicans. I wish I could get a chance to ask Palin where she stands on it. Is there anyone who believes she would any idea what it was? JMO
What does any of that have to do with Sarah plain and small or Nancy if I only had a brain? Just like the scene in Lawrence of Arabia as they approach Yenbo from the desert, swack you with a stick and say 'you're drifting'.

Greyfox
04-13-2010, 11:29 AM
UgE8QsB_HHU

johnhannibalsmith
04-13-2010, 11:35 AM
... and with a voice that is a gazillion times more grating than nails on a chalkboard.

That's putting it nicely.

I can listen to almost anyone, whether we agree or disagree, and go from there. I know this offends many of the Palin fans in here, but try as I might to endure her, the remote control has a mind of its own when she starts yapping.

I do think it is terribly silly how ridiculed she is by those that would otherwise weep lovingly over a powerful, confident woman in a male dominated sect - but on the subject of delivery - she rates somewhere between Yoko Ono and Gilbert Gottfried.

Tom
04-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Gilbert is smarter than Biden, and much better looking.

Black Ruby
04-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Palin would lose on the first question of "Are you smarter than a cheese grater".

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 12:18 PM
Cheese grater: Sarah would know it was found in the kitchen but Nancy would think you're using bad English.

46zilzal
04-13-2010, 12:23 PM
I would wager that NO one would seriously back this one. What a liability and the powers that be in her party know that.

Tom
04-13-2010, 01:10 PM
No, we do not. We consider her a huge ASSET.
What we consider stupid is you guys trying to tell us what we think.
I have no idea why, but every so often hcap feels the need to prove to everyone that he doesn't know what day it it. Like today. :lol:

But talk about being an idiot, look at the sentence that guy wrote to Sarah - 2nd grade level writing at best. And yet there was hcap quoting it......:lol:

Tea Party membership growing, rallies getting more and larger. We have about 5 or 6 coming up in this area this week alone.......and no racists have shown up yet. So far, they are only in hcap's dreams.

JustRalph
04-13-2010, 02:45 PM
I notice that the Dem machine has fired up against Palin again since she has been speaking all over the place. She was featured on several TV's shows and her show on Fox started recently.

This just tells me how afraid of her they are. It's simple........they fear her so they go after her. She carries a huge following and the Dems know it.

Btw, That Idiot was reported to have made 12 million bucks in the last 9 months. So much for being stupid...........

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/04/13/2010-04-13_sarah_palin_quits_as_alaska_governorgets_rich_r akes_in_12m_since_quitting_public.html

horses4courses
04-13-2010, 02:50 PM
Palin is no threat to the Dems, and will never be on the GOP ticket again.

She better take advantage of those hot cougar looks while they last, though,
and make some easy bucks from the Hefners through a spread in Playboy.

Wait too long, those assets may drop into the liability category.... :lol:

GaryG
04-13-2010, 02:51 PM
This just tells me how afraid of her they are. It's simple........they fear her so they go after her. She carries a huge following and the Dems know it.Same with the Tea Party movement.....they are working overtime trying to either marginalize it or combat it. Isn't there a house special election in Florida next week?

ArlJim78
04-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Same with the Tea Party movement.....they are working overtime trying to either marginalize it or combat it. Isn't there a house special election in Florida next week?
I believe that special election is today. From what I read its a heavily democratic district, but who knows with the way things have been going lately.

JustRalph
04-13-2010, 03:55 PM

This is why you have no cred. She doesn't have to be on the ticket to have an effect. She has a great following. When she chooses a candidate, endorses a candidate etc, they gain votes. That makes her powerful. She knows it.

Why you would even bring up Playboy is another reason you are off base. Playboy Bunnies get paid far less than Palin ............far far less......... :bang:

Tom
04-13-2010, 04:00 PM

See, that is NOT what is draw. She is speaking the same things WE are thinking. and people are listening to her.She is very dangerous to the dems.
As well has being a babe! :p

ddog
04-13-2010, 04:01 PM
lots of idiots have made money. if that's it ya don't have much there.

generally parties run away from things they are scared of. :bang:

dims see her as a fund raiser just as pugs see bama as a fund raiser.

it's all smoke and mirrors.

many will never get it until the guns are pointed at you.

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 04:39 PM
This is why you have no cred. She doesn't have to be on the ticket to have an effect. She has a great following. When she chooses a candidate, endorses a candidate etc, they gain votes. That makes her powerful. She knows it.

I guess that makes her the Oprah of the political circus.

prospector
04-13-2010, 05:03 PM

That speaks volumes about dear ol' Nancy. Not only is she arrogant, she's either ignorant or stupid. I vote for the latter.
i caught on the news today there is something in the healthcare bill that may make the congress as screwed as we are...watch them try to fix that..

prospector
04-13-2010, 05:04 PM
You Betcha'.......

Dear Sarah:

Let me start off by saying I am not a fan. Quite the contrary. In fact, I think you're terribly misinformed, misguided, intellectually deficient, woefully unprepared, sarcastic and mean-spirited... and with a voice that is a gazillion times more grating than nails on a chalkboard.

The rest here

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Vv9HCrYuD-M/S8PfLRkbVCI/AAAAAAAABBE/aHGVhpdh5dE/s320/palin-lifelines.jpg

Sums it up quite nicely.
more haters = more votes...the days of dems telling us how to vote are over...go tea party..

NJ Stinks
04-13-2010, 05:12 PM

Funny you should mention Nancy, DJ. I was just dusting her picture off on my mantel.

GaryG
04-13-2010, 05:21 PM
Funny you should mention Nancy, DJ. I was just dusting her picture off on my mantel.Another one of your posts that says "I'm still here, look at me" even though you have nothing of substance to add to the thread.

lamboguy
04-13-2010, 05:23 PM
You Betcha'.......

Dear Sarah:

The rest here

Sums it up quite nicely.i don't see the author's name signed at the bottom of this letter. are you the guy who wrote it?

Greyfox
04-13-2010, 05:29 PM
Presumably Andy Ostroy is the author. That doesn't preclude the idea that hcap could be him as well, but some how I think hcap is of the opposite gender.

NJ Stinks
04-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Another one of your posts that says "I'm still here, look at me" even though you have nothing of substance to add to the thread.

Translation: I hold Nancy Pelosi in high esteem. Get it? If not, no big deal.

lamboguy
04-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Presumably Andy Ostroy is the author. That doesn't preclude the idea that hcap could be him as well, but some how I think hcap is of the opposite gender.
i find there to be tremendous energy and lots of imagination in all these posts from the left or the right. very little thought process goes into these things though, just straight from the heart!

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 07:45 PM
Translation: I hold Nancy Pelosi in high esteem.

Translation: she reminds him of his mother.

NJ Stinks
04-13-2010, 08:07 PM
Translation: she reminds him of his mother.

DJ, in what way has Pelosi not delivered the House for the Democratic party?

Not that Mom doesn't delivered, mind you! :)

DJofSD
04-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Oh, she's delivered them alright. The implication that is the reason why you admire her so. I'm sure her party admires her too.

Steve 'StatMan'
04-13-2010, 11:49 PM

Hcap is a male. Still odd to be hiding behind the same young girl's face - she should be nearly graduated from college now.

Greyfox
04-14-2010, 01:23 AM
Hcap is a male. Still odd to be hiding behind the same young girl's face - she should be nearly graduated from college now.

That you are sure of eh,.? Me thinks not.
But ideas are more important than gender, so to me it doesn't matter.
Hcap, is not a "twit." She's an agitator.
I agree with her on some points, but not on most. It's just that simple.

HUSKER55
04-14-2010, 06:43 AM
DO YOU GUYS REALIZE YOU ARE NOW DISCUSSING HCAP?,,RIGHT OR WRONG, UP OR DOWN, MALE OR FEMALE OR WHO KNOWS.

YOU ARE GIVING "IT" WAY TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

NANCY PASSED A BILL WITHOUT READING IT. THEY ALL SAID SO. WHAT THE HELL. NEITHER DID MY SENATORS.

WE SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THAT THAT WHO HCAP BEDS DOWN WITH.

EVER GET THE IDEA, HE OR SHE OR IT, MIGHT JUST BUT AN AGITATOR FOR THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND YOU ARE TAKING THE BAIT.

hcap
04-14-2010, 07:40 AM
I am really Tawana Brawley according to some of your most constipated buddies.

BTW, I posted the "open letter" to do two things.

1-I believe it pretty much sums ups MOST of the country's views. Not counting all the kool aid drinkers here.
2-To simply annoy most of you.

As your adored other pseudo Churchilesque leader would say "Mission Accomplished!" :D

Tom
04-14-2010, 07:59 AM
Hey hcap......Sara is a citizen.
She's got a certificate to prove it.:lol:

jognlope
04-14-2010, 07:59 AM
Does Palin have the health care plan yet she is going to replace the present one with, like what its provisions are?

hcap
04-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Hey hcap......Sara is a citizen.
She's got a certificate to prove it.:lol:Have you ever seen it?
Has she posted it on the internet?
You got nuthin' until she can prove it like that other guy Obama did.
Looks like we got another "issue that won't die!"

lamboguy
04-14-2010, 09:17 AM
Have you ever seen it?
just curious, what does HCAP stand for or mean?

Greyfox
04-14-2010, 10:07 AM
just curious, what does HCAP stand for or mean?

Mnemonic for "Hard Crap and Propaganda."

Greyfox
04-14-2010, 10:14 AM
BTW, I posted the "open letter" to do two things.

1-I believe it pretty much sums ups MOST of the country's views. Not counting all the kool aid drinkers here.
2-To simply annoy most of you.

Wrong on both counts.
1. Most of the country doesn't have views re: Palin one way or the other.

2. Not annoying at all. You are giving her free publicity. :lol:

You posted what you did to
1. give Andy O's website publicity

2. save yourself time from posting something original by your own hand.

Tom
04-14-2010, 01:08 PM
Have you ever seen it?

Yes, I saw it the Reich Party we had over the weekend. :rolleyes: