PDA

View Full Version : Dover Downs 4-12-10

willphorse
04-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Well, will see what we can do here at Dover this evening...

Well looking at Race 1, it looks like an overlay on many as Pierce is on the 1 My Tractors Sexy at 2-1 ML. My play here will be 4 Five Cougars A at 9/2 ML. Set some good fractions in last, and closed in 29.3. Race before, moved at 1/2 in swift fractions, and finished mile in 1:54.3. Will be tough.

A horse that can go forever, 2 Marathon Hall looks like a good wager across the board. Has had some bad posts, and now moves inside. Has closed in 28 and change. Was 2nd to the ML Favorite in last, from the 9 hole. PP makes the difference here today.

So whats the Latest Buzz about the 1 Latest Buzz in Race 4? Pierce draws rail. Horse showed some life in last, but was pinched on the rail and had to find an opening. Needs a good trip, but Pierce will want this one.

I also had another Dream,this one about 3 Dreamluck in race 6. Callahan opts off, but Bier has drove horse before. Closed in 28 last out, and drops in class to face these. Could trip out behind favorite, at 6/1 ML. Lets hope this dream pans out like the last one ;)

Good Luck

willphorse
04-12-2010, 05:42 PM
I apologize, as the 1st 2 races seemed to be off when I posted. Both lost... so its a great thing I wasnt able to get wagers in lol :bang: :bang:

But Races 4 and 6 are a go, and wagers are in....

Good Luck