PDA

View Full Version : Greater Pay, Longer Play, Bugsy Siegel, the year 1947

Igeteven
04-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Greater Pay, Longer Play, Bugsy Siegel, year 1947

Do the tracks get the message, lower the bets on the west coast, most players are broke by the 4th race.

Do you agree West Coast Players or East Coast Players?

1. one dollar doubles

2. 50 cent pick 4

3. 50 cent tri's

Does management agree: No

PaceAdvantage
04-11-2010, 10:26 PM
What?

Igeteven
04-11-2010, 10:40 PM
What?

Out on the West Coast, the tracks have a set limit,

one dollar tri's, one dollar pick 3 and Pick 4's

one dollar super high five, etc

by lowering the bets like most tracks did in capturing the betting dollar, they gave the ability to the player to play longer.

What I see most of the time, people are broke by the fourth race and have no way to get out. I would like to see the West Coast do the same thing.

:)

PaceAdvantage
04-11-2010, 10:41 PM
What I see most of the time, people are broke by the fourth race and have no way to get out.How the heck do you know this? Are they reporting their situation to you after every race? :lol:

Igeteven
04-11-2010, 10:48 PM
How the heck do you know this? Are they reporting their situation to you after every race? :lol:

Where I go at Santa Anita, when they have give customers, such a calendars, cups, glasses, hats, clocks, and anything else one can think of, believe me, one can buy these items for a buck apiece.

About half of the players are broke.

I want to see the west coast get competitive to the mid west and the east coast.

:( :( :( :( :(

QuarterCrack
04-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Not quite sure what is going on here, but the first line can be made into a haiku:

Greater Pay, Longer
Play Bugsy Siegel, Year Nine-
Teen Forty Seven

:)