PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers Sat.: Levy & Sagamore

toetoe
04-10-2010, 07:52 PM
If that 28:4 opening quarter last time doesn't scare you off, you might love Giddy Up Lucky in race (10). He just grabs the lead regardless of postage, and keeps going. 4/1 on the line. Eragon will be a gigantic price, and I give him some kinda shot.

The favorites in races (7) and (8) look like locks, and Wholly Louy in race (9) looks almost as sure. A relatively chalky pick-four looms ... um, maybe.

toetoe
04-10-2010, 10:44 PM
So :7: gets the lead --- no surprise --- in 29 flat !!! :faint:

:8: comes late for a nice little perfector, but the main thing is 5.5-to-stinkin'-1 on the :7: -hole.

What's that ? What did the $1 perf pay, you ask ? $154.50. :faint: (:bowling over.)

toetoe
04-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Of course in race (10) I meant Giddy Up Delight. :blush: and :faint: .

Giddy Up Lucky went in the very next race, also :7: .

Sheesh. (:Hiding face behind hand.)

Ray2000
04-11-2010, 06:01 AM
You're on FIRE:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: ........$309 Exacta

nice pickin (and comments...)

mirror Image
04-11-2010, 06:38 AM
Another great number by Toetoe to cap
off a super week of "cappin" :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

melman
04-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Mirror Image & Toetoe----Enjoy the cash gentlemen. I think that Mike aka Pace Advantage (the owner of this web site) should put gold lining around his harness section. :)

The hits just keep flowing pic4 for $3,473 tri for $244 at M1 for Mirror and the Trotting Maven just is on fire as Ray says. Winners at $83 couple of exacta's over $300. Calls a 7-8 ex at Yonks and nails it. :D Is it any wonder I love the "dark side racing".

Guys try and set aside a small bankroll for Tioga. They are only one little track but we NEED to show them our support. If it catches on and Tioga shows good gains who knows maybe other tracks will see the light. Just for starters lets have the horsemen at Vernon (Tioga's sister track) say, hey we need to get in on this takeout reduction thing.

toetoe
04-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Pretty sure Tioga is unavailable in Nevada. :( . Maybe we'll get it eventually. By the way, we are still waiting for Woodbine; some contractual problem with dotting and crossing, I guess.

P.S. Good news: he is loath to own-horn-toot, but our mate Falconridge is a master of the sulkyside chargers from way back. I believe he had Ben-Hur in the Classic at Circus Maximus. Not that he's superannuated ... at all.

mirror Image
04-11-2010, 05:18 PM
Thanks Melman but you gave me credit for a $2.00
pick 4. Toetoe will love Thursday big M card, 6 of the
10 races are trots :eek: .