PDA

View Full Version : Nice job Edgar

slew101
04-10-2010, 05:13 PM
Keep up the good work after that ride in Race 9. Almost got the horse and himself killed.

slew101
04-10-2010, 05:54 PM
Let me correct my post. Watching the head-on, Prado had more room than I thought he did.

But I thought his ride was bad way before the incident. He had the same ride on the Tagg horse in the feature on Friday and got beat there, too.

formula_2002
04-10-2010, 06:01 PM
it was one of my best plays of the day.
I don't think the hole was there for him. He was really up against a wall of horses which was allowed to build up because EP had a dead eye on the hole that never was.
That hole, more than not does open up eventually, but not this time..

"AQU R9 FAV RAN OUT (OF ROOM).
SEEMED TO BE THE BEST IN THE RACE BUT COULD NOT GET RUNNING ROOM AND ALMOST WENT DOWN.

4 SHE'LL BE DOGGONE (L) Prado, E S116 lbs.
ML:5/2Current:4/5 Tr: Dutrow, Anthony W"

slew101
04-10-2010, 06:12 PM
I agree. The problem with that move is how many times does the horse who drifts out on the turn come back in and cut off the horse on the rail? Many times. Sorry you lost on that one. I had the horse advanced, but have to admit if I knew he'd be 4-5, I might have looked elsewhere. I thought he'd at least be 2-1.

I also think Edgar lost so much time on the turn, he wasn't winning anyways. The outside horses got the jump.

it was one of my best plays of the day.
I don't think the hole was there for him. He was really up against a wall of horses which was allowed to build up because EP had a dead eye on the hole that never was.
That hole, more than not does open up eventually, but not this time..

"AQU R9 FAV RAN OUT (OF ROOM).
SEEMED TO BE THE BEST IN THE RACE BUT COULD NOT GET RUNNING ROOM AND ALMOST WENT DOWN.

4 SHE'LL BE DOGGONE (L) Prado, E S116 lbs.
ML:5/2Current:4/5 Tr: Dutrow, Anthony W"