PDA

View Full Version : America heading toward a war at home ?DU post

JustRalph
04-09-2010, 11:10 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=103x529069#529072

Check out Comment #5 :lol:

Here is the title of the thread:
Media-inspired death threats against politicians, and real extremist violence, pose a bloody threat to democracy

boxcar
04-09-2010, 11:14 PM
who will break down the gated communities, burn Wall Street, and drive the Obscenely Wealthy into the sea, never to return. The dollar will be repudiated and replaced by a new form of currency, not subject to the Federal REserve, which will be dismantled and its directors imprisoned for economic terrorism.

This has to be buddy of NJ. But I respect him more than I do NJ 'cause he lets his class envy and hatred for the rich hang out. This guy is no closet Marxist.

Boxcar

riskman
04-09-2010, 11:33 PM
The DU posts are hilarious. It looks like a script that could be used as a skit on Saturday Night Live.

NJ Stinks
04-10-2010, 02:48 AM
who will break down the gated communities, burn Wall Street, and drive the Obscenely Wealthy into the sea, never to return. The dollar will be repudiated and replaced by a new form of currency, not subject to the Federal REserve, which will be dismantled and its directors imprisoned for economic terrorism.

This has to be buddy of NJ. But I respect him more than I do NJ 'cause he lets his class envy and hatred for the rich hang out. This guy is no closet Marxist.

Boxcar

Ouch. Boxcar, you sure know how to hurt a guy. (Pick an icon.)

Tom
04-10-2010, 10:29 AM
What a bunch of wimps dems/lobs are.

The only one with any real courage is Nancy Pelosi....she got a death threat and never blinked!

46zilzal
04-10-2010, 11:38 AM
The DU posts are hilarious. It looks like a script that could be used as a skit on Saturday Night Live.
they are the just as nutty as the other far side....

boxcar
04-10-2010, 12:21 PM

Are you implying that you're in the middle? If you are, I would suggest that only your head was ever caught in the middle...of a vice, that is.

Boxcar

ArlJim78
04-10-2010, 01:35 PM
What would be the right wing equivalent to DU? I can't think of anything remotely close to that level of moonbattery.

boxcar
04-10-2010, 02:34 PM
What would be the right wing equivalent to DU? I can't think of anything remotely close to that level of moonbattery.

And do we see anyone here on the Left condemning that "moonbattery"? :bang: :bang: With the Left, the End almost always justifies the Means! Liberalism is one sick ideology!

Boxcar

JustRalph
04-10-2010, 04:18 PM

sometimes the freepers get close.....but not on the same level

Tom
04-10-2010, 04:26 PM

Find us a site like this one.

boxcar
04-10-2010, 05:52 PM
Find us a site like this one.

Watch, he'll find some skinhead or KKK site or some such thing. :rolleyes:

Boxcar