PDA

View Full Version : Del Mar Forum Again in Turmoil

Deepsix
04-08-2010, 02:48 PM
While making the rounds this morning I read that the Del Mar Chat Room has been shutdown, AND I see a couple familiar names from PA (and old Del Mar participants) appear on the Del Mar forum. Looks like some effective behind the scenes action to get DMTC to clean house and possibly start anew??

Very interesting.

Roy C
04-08-2010, 06:07 PM
Mary who runs it is great but they have a crew in there that think they know everything about racing so i never posted. The biggest laugh on there is a women who bred a horse and has 0 to do with the horse is always getting kudos when the horse runs. I spoke to the trainer and he said the women calls him all the time, telling him where to run the horse and how to train it and he and the owners get a big kick out of it. I think they will shut down soon and they can join us here where open minds are encouraged.

46zilzal
04-08-2010, 06:10 PM
Anytime a forum is not moderated to keep out ridiculous content, they degenerate into name calling.

JustRalph
04-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Anytime a forum is not moderated to keep out ridiculous content, they degenerate into name calling.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Igeteven
04-09-2010, 12:13 AM
While making the rounds this morning I read that the Del Mar Chat Room has been shutdown, AND I see a couple familiar names from PA (and old Del Mar participants) appear on the Del Mar forum. Looks like some effective behind the scenes action to get DMTC to clean house and possibly start anew??

Very interesting.

You are absolutely right on that one, The trolls are going one by one, One will see a professional forum where people can write or post threads without
intimidation or threats.

The moderator who handle it, needed a moderator.

It will take months of hard work, but the forum will be great for information again.

Tom
04-09-2010, 11:00 AM
So are they all headed here now?

toetoe
04-09-2010, 03:25 PM

I represent that remark, Sir. :mad:

toetoe
04-09-2010, 03:27 PM
While making the rounds this morning I read that the Del Mar Chat Room has been shutdown

... :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: