PDA

View Full Version : Eskendereya on the cover, Bambera, Humberto Ascanio, Joe Bravo and more inside...

ruffian75
04-08-2010, 08:12 AM
the latest issue of Stride Magazine. Plus a killer shot of the finish between Warrior's Reward and Musket Man in the Carter.

http://issuu.com/stridemagonline/docs/stride3

joanied
04-08-2010, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up and link...I wish this magazine came in a paper version... indeed, great finish photo of Munnings & Musket Man...I was heartbroken Musket lost that close one...ya gotta love that horse!!

CincyHorseplayer
04-08-2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the heads up and link...I wish this magazine came in a paper version... indeed, great finish photo of Munnings & Musket Man...I was heartbroken Musket lost that close one...ya gotta love that horse!!

Yeah why doesn't it?

I don't like to look at computers for hours on end.In fact I hate it.I love sitting down with print though.

joanied
04-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Yeah why doesn't it?

I don't like to look at computers for hours on end.In fact I hate it.I love sitting down with print though.

Hey Cincy...prob'ly because it's cheaper!! I'm with you, dude...the internet is fantastic...great to get all sorts of race news and info, see replays, get all the dope on everything in an instant...but I will never do two things online...read a 'magazine' or watch a movie...movies are for big screens, and I also just plain enjoy sitting down with a magazine...although I get all the newsletters via email from BloodHorse...I still get the magazine and read it cover to cover...been doing that for over 30 years....it's getting way expensive to publish a good magazine these days, and I have noticed the last several issues of the Bloodhorse magazine have been getting mighty thin.

:)

point given
04-08-2010, 06:50 PM

Not Munnings in the photo with Musketman,I know you knew that :lol:

joanied
04-08-2010, 07:06 PM
Not Munnings in the photo with Musketman,I know you knew that :lol:

OHSHIT:blush: ...I did know that...why did I type in Munnings:confused: ...must have been thinking about him because I expected it to be him right there with the Musket Man.
My bad:bang: ...thanks, PG:)