PDA

View Full Version : Kee4 on 04/07/2010

Market Mover
04-07-2010, 01:20 AM
9 horse Tangled Sheets looks interesting. Here's another Candy Ride on synth. Comes off a brief freshening, and he seems to run well off the bench. Question about the trainer John Paul Pucek? Where is this guy from and does he have any previous winners from the last few Kee seasons?

Shows 3 breezes over the track since last outing. Don't like the add in weight, but he's going to have a pace to run at. Keep him in your exotics and a definite inclusion in the super. 10-1 or 15-1 would be a steal considering the action he's taking previously...

Market Mover
04-07-2010, 02:41 PM
9 horse Tangled Sheets looks interesting. Here's another Candy Ride on synth. Comes off a brief freshening, and he seems to run well off the bench. Question about the trainer John Paul Pucek? Where is this guy from and does he have any previous winners from the last few Kee seasons?

Shows 3 breezes over the track since last outing. Don't like the add in weight, but he's going to have a pace to run at. Keep him in your exotics and a definite inclusion in the super. 10-1 or 15-1 would be a steal considering the action he's taking previously...

I guess now we'll know who this trainer is. Long sustained run from the far turn. Weaved a bit in the stretch, but proved too much for Gogo's horse in the end...hope you guys had it...13-1 only at Kee...

nostradumbass
04-07-2010, 03:06 PM
sweet pick:ThmbUp:

judd
04-07-2010, 05:17 PM

great call :ThmbUp:

rmania
04-07-2010, 05:25 PM

Hope you had a few bucks on his nose !!!
Good find. :ThmbUp:

Market Mover
04-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Hope you had a few bucks on his nose !!!
Good find. :ThmbUp:

Thanks. I'm just trying to emulate your longshot picks that score!

When his gray nose turned for home, i was on the edge of my seat. One of the chalks from the inside looked like he could put in a challenge, but Fernando said no way and this gray horse kept to the task.

04/07/10 Keeneland 4 c $0.50 PK3 2,3,7-9 / 1-10 / 2,9,10 $75.00 $0.00 $2,030.50
04/07/10 Keeneland 4 c $0.50 PK3 9 / 1-11 / 2,5,9,10 $22.00 $0.00 $2,030.50
04/07/10 Keeneland 4 c $0.50 PK3 9 / 1-11 / 2,5,9,10 $22.00 $0.00 $2,030.50

I had focused the play on singling Tangled Sheets, and my other big horse of the day was Crested to end a nice p3. And who would have thought that they take taxes on a 50cent p3 that pays 2k! I should have had over 6k in the acct and the balance showed a little over 4500. What gives!

If I played these same bets on track, would tax automatically have been withheld even though I played three separate wagers?

Market Mover
04-07-2010, 06:16 PM
great call :ThmbUp:

Thanks. It was one of those days when that one horse you watched just came through!

Market Mover
04-23-2010, 01:44 AM

This time at 9-1. Fernando gave him an eerily similar ride to the horse's first victory at the meet. Wide run almost took the rally out of him as he drifted in the lane, but was well clear to post another good-priced victory. If you didn't come for the wedding..hope you showed up for the funeral:)