PDA

View Full Version : His home country of where?

TitanSooner
04-06-2010, 04:02 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3XsO9I6swg

ArlJim78
04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
so according to Barack he is of Muslim faith, and according to his wife his home country is Kenya.

And supposedly its the birthers who are nutty?

46zilzal
04-06-2010, 09:51 AM
If there were ANY truth to these allegations the president would have been disqualified for office a long time ago.

lsbets
04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
If there were ANY truth to these allegations the president would have been disqualified for office a long time ago.

I agree but its fun to see Hcap's reaction every time the topic comes up. :lol:

ArlJim78
04-06-2010, 10:06 AM
its not an allegation, its the words directly from the horses mouth. (no pun intended)

If Glen Beck where to call Kenya Obama's home country, the left would be having a hissy fit. But Michelle can say it and, well I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding of some sort.

boxcar
04-06-2010, 10:30 AM
its not an allegation, its the words directly from the horses mouth. (no pun intended)

If Glen Beck where to call Kenya Obama's home country, the left would be having a hissy fit. But Michelle can say it and, well I'm sure it's all just a misunderstanding of some sort.

Stay tuned for an apology from Michelle. She'll apologize to those of us who misunderstood her words. This is the way "apologies" from the Left often work. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
04-06-2010, 11:35 AM
I agree but its fun to see Hcap's reaction every time the topic comes up. :lol:

It's a lot like the old Chatty Cathy dolls. Pull the cord and make them talk!

GameTheory
04-06-2010, 12:40 PM
I think one thing is clear -- Michelle "acted stupidly".

Greyfox
04-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Shakespeare "The Merchant of Venice" 1596

"the truth will out."

46zilzal
04-06-2010, 01:00 PM
Shakespeare "The Merchant of Venice" 1596

"the truth will out."
They have been out a long time but like morons who continually won't believe provable facts, they cling to stupidity

mostpost
04-06-2010, 01:08 PM
so according to Barack he is of Muslim faith, and according to his wife his home country is Kenya.

And supposedly its the birthers who are nutty?
Yes, it is.

mostpost
04-06-2010, 01:11 PM
Michelle Obama was referring to Barack's ancestral home. The only people who can't see that are those who are obsessed with the birther issue.
:bang: :bang:

boxcar
04-06-2010, 01:24 PM
Michelle Obama was referring to Barack's ancestral home. The only people who can't see that are those who are obsessed with the birther issue.

I knew someone would come up with this! As God is my witness...and I figured it would probably be you! So then, we're dealing with a bunch of stupid people who have real problems intelligently articulating what they mean...and certainly meaning what they say!? Are we supposed to believe that Michelle is such an idiot that she didn't know how to say "his ancestral country" or the "country of his ancestors"?

Boxcar

Tom
04-06-2010, 02:13 PM
They have been out a long time but like morons who continually won't believe provable facts, they cling to stupidity

If the facts are so provable, then prove them. And we will all shut up.
Until then........show us your Lark pack, er, Birth Cert. :lol:

Greyfox
04-06-2010, 02:15 PM

Sure. Sure. Why didn't she say "The Garden of Eden?"
Why didn't she say "Hawaii?"
That wasn't a Freudian slip.
Did Jackie Kennedy refer to John Kennedy's home land as Ireland?
My wife has never referred to my home land as Scotland, although my Dad came from there. I have never referred to her home land as Sweden, although her Grand father came from there. Thanks for bringing us up to speed.
Sure. I get it. Michelle was referring to his ancestral home. :lol:

(P.S. Nice to see zilly talking about Morons and "observable facts" in another thread. Takes one to know one, I guess. A birth announcement in a Hawaian paper is not an observation of a birth. )

Greyfox
04-06-2010, 02:19 PM

So that's what Tiger and Barack have in common.
You might have nailed it.

JustRalph
04-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Tiger and Barack have a lot in common

Tiger's new nickname, I love............... "Happy Drillmore" :lol:

PhantomOnTour
04-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Still kicking around the citizenship issue huh?
Slow day, or what?

Tom
04-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Just show us the real BC and we stop.
Real easy-peasy, one would think.

ArlJim78
04-06-2010, 03:59 PM
the issue wasn't his citizenship, it was that his wife is stupid, either for not knowing his home country, or not knowing to use the word ancestral.

mostpost
04-06-2010, 05:18 PM
I knew someone would come up with this! As God is my witness...and I figured it would probably be you! So then, we're dealing with a bunch of stupid people who have real problems intelligently articulating what they mean...and certainly meaning what they say!? Are we supposed to believe that Michelle is such an idiot that she didn't know how to say "his ancestral country" or the "country of his ancestors"?

Boxcar
Maybe she felt she didn't need to. Maybe she felt you weren't such an idiot that you wouldn't understand what she meant. She obviously doesn't know you. :rolleyes:

mostpost
04-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Just show us the real BC and we stop.
No, you won't. The times that we have shown you verifiable facts proving everything you think is wrong are beyond counting. No sooner do we post than you repeat the same garbage. It has to be some kind of disorder.

hcap
04-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Just show us the real BC and we stopSort of likw showing you a 5th grader's globe and waiting for you to admit it's round?
So box, got a globe?

Show Me the Wire
04-06-2010, 06:31 PM

Are both of his biological parents from Kenya? If not it is not his ancetral home.

I posted many moons ago an article form a kenyan newspaper stating Obama is the first U.S. Senator born in kenya.

According to the paper, the reporter and now the First Lady kenya is more than his ancestral home.

Greyfox
04-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Obama said that the U.S. had 57 States.
Kenya had to be one of them. No?? So what's the BC problem?

Greyfox
04-06-2010, 08:06 PM
the issue wasn't his citizenship, it was that his wife is stupid, either for not knowing his home country, or not knowing to use the word ancestral.

or for letting the cat out of the bag by saying his home country??

Lefty
04-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Ancestal home...That's quite a stretch. You shoulda been a first baseman.

JustRalph
04-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Obama said that the U.S. had 57 States.
Kenya had to be one of them. No?? So what's the BC problem?

Don't forget Cuba and Venezuela

skate
04-06-2010, 09:22 PM
I have no idea about his birth, but why hide?

They wont issue his grades, which should tell about his place of birth.

A big fuss was made about UncleGeorge with a 'C' average, and we can't find one school to issue BtheOs grades.

Which, all in turn, tells us about the neo-libs "Taco-Bell-Method", which appears to be "the other truth" , a contemptuous term.

Tom
04-07-2010, 07:37 AM
He may or may not have a birth certificate.
But he will never be an American.

HUSKER55
04-09-2010, 02:33 AM
THE NEXT PESIDENT COULD DO A REAL INVESTIGATION AND SOLVE THE ISSUE FOREVER.

THINK ABOUT IT. IF THE DEMS KNEW AND DID NOTHING THAT IS TREASON AND WE CAN HANG THEM ALL

I STILL MAINTAIN THESE CLOWNS WILL IMPLODE AND ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS WATCH.

THIS MAN HAS NO IDEA OF WHAT HE IS DOING.

IT IS LIKE YOUR MOM ALWAYS SAID, "EVERYTHING COMES OUT IN THE WASH"

Lefty
04-09-2010, 03:41 AM
The crazy guy in Iran said Obama was an amateur politician and didn't know what he was doing. I never thought I'd ever agree with the nut in Iran over The President Of The United States. Hmmmm...

fast4522
04-09-2010, 06:26 AM
We can say he has no idea what he is doing, but that is false. He is countering policy. Your seeing Muslim policy and it got here by sick left wing failed Marxism that has not worked in any corner of earth ever. We as a people are soft as grapes because as fat dumb and happy we ignore as a mode of operation and then scream when we get the reaming. The second part of being soft as a grape is the fact we pay no respect to those before us who gave so much in sacrifice to make us a free republic for which we stand or now warble.