race 10

ex tri super :4: with :6: :1: :9: :8:

redeye007
04-06-2010, 05:46 AM
result 8-1-10-2. I give up. just can't pick a winner lately :(

lamboguy
04-06-2010, 06:00 AM
result 8-1-10-2. I give up. just can't pick a winner lately :(
try to hang in there, i have watched you, you are pretty good with sound choices. often it is very tough to pick multiple winners in a sequence. i have a rule of thumb that incase i play a pick 3 or pick 4 i must have at least 2 singles in the sequence, and no more than 4 on the races that i have a big time guess on. therefore i don't play to many of those things, but when i do, i hit about 25% of them. a couple of years ago i had a pick 3 that paid $500 for a dollar, and in the same run i hit another one that paid $450 for the dollar. that year i don't think i played a grand total of 20 pick 3's. i think i hit about 3 more much smaller ones in that year.

the other thing i do is play mostly wps. when i lose i go back over the race and try to figure out why i made such a terrible selection. most of the time i am left scratching my head, but recently i have gone back and figured out that i have loved a horse because he ran a big prior race and it was with the bias of the racetrack that day.

redeye007
04-06-2010, 05:11 PM
thanks for the support. this is a tough game. the best horse on paper doesn't always win and there are a jillion angles to consider. pick 4's, tri's and super's are tough to hit. I am steering clear of underlays though and that saves quite a few wagers since those types rarely win.