PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday at Aqueduct

cees with dees
04-03-2010, 08:59 PM
In the opener, this is the classic hideousness of David Jacobson.
Claimed from Pletcher for $75k over a year ago and now finds himself in for 10.
Can't bet on him nor against.

My first bet comes in the 4th. Both of Life's Precious' turf starts were okay. Must overcome long layoff but working well, especially the slow 6f breeze and this is truly the field from hell.

Going to be making a cold double into the fith with Celtic Law.
Draws the rail with good positional speed and looking for barn to heat up after a poor showing this winter.

In the 6th, T.G. Hero needed tough trip debut and now gets a positive trainer change for second start.
Not much at all to beat in here and the bulf of competition comes from Hidden Prince who will be ultra dangerous if able to shake loose.
Lucky Us I'll throw in as I think this homebred is spotted for action.

The seventh offers more angles than a protractor and I'm just too tired to really dig into this race.
Will re post on Wednesday.

In the 8th, I've always liked Billy Bear as a horse. He's quick and versatile and I think just plain better than these.

In the last, I don't ordinarily play a horse on turf that is 0 for 8 with not even a second, but Medjool has just been over his head most of his races.
Caught two speed favoring turf courses in last two at Gulfstream and really came under the wire well against much better with the addition of blinkers.
Has tons of back class and need only run back to either of his last two to handle these by a bunch.

Happy Easter to all and see you all on Wednesday.
Ben

Buckshot
04-07-2010, 12:54 PM
Bump