PDA

View Full Version : 2nd best synthetic horse of all time?

Foolish Pleasure
04-03-2010, 05:52 PM
THe rest?

The fact that coming up with an actual name is as tough as finding a competent racing executive pretty much says it all about the crap surfaces and their ability to enable 3rd rate POS to drag down huge pots.

please move the BC to SA permanently!

nothing better than watching the takeout I pay goto Euros where I can't bet.

it is great for US racing.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Robert Goren
04-03-2010, 06:07 PM
A lot people will agree on the best dirt horse, but as for number 2 , good luck just finding 2 people in 10 to name the same horse. One thing for sure, Foolish Pleasure wasn't it.

Valuist
04-03-2010, 08:53 PM
THe rest?

The fact that coming up with an actual name is as tough as finding a competent racing executive pretty much says it all about the crap surfaces and their ability to enable 3rd rate POS to drag down huge pots.

Its akin to being the tallest midget.

PaceAdvantage
04-03-2010, 09:57 PM
This is actually a funny question.

nijinski
04-03-2010, 11:30 PM
This is actually a funny question.

Im therefore looking for a funny answer.
Could have been " the grapefruit ", but he had to retire so we just won't know.

horses4courses
04-04-2010, 12:02 AM
Whether you like the plastic, or not, it's history in racing is so short, in comparison to other surfaces, that it's a mute point.

Fager Fan
04-04-2010, 12:27 AM
Whether you like the plastic, or not, it's history in racing is so short, in comparison to other surfaces, that it's a mute point.

Moot. A mute point would be a point that can't speak. :)

How about Zensational? Hard Spun? Einstein?

CincyHorseplayer
04-04-2010, 05:11 AM
I just took a #2 and ironically it is the answer to this question:)

Kimsus
04-04-2010, 08:36 AM
THe rest?

I'll say this, you are consistent. Can't wait till your next thread, let me guess it will have the theme of the negative anti-synth slant to it...

Here some :bang: :bang: :bang: to make you feel right at home.

therussmeister
04-04-2010, 11:26 AM
I'll say this, you are consistent. Can't wait till your next thread, let me guess it will have the theme of the negative anti-synth slant to it...

Here some :bang: :bang: :bang: to make you feel right at home.

If he keeps trying hard enough, maybe he can convince those of use who actually win betting poly to start losing.

I can tell you, it took me less time to figure out how to handicap poly than it took him to write all these threads. But I guess I have strange priorities.

PaceAdvantage
04-04-2010, 02:38 PM
If he keeps trying hard enough, maybe he can convince those of use who actually win betting poly to start losing.

I can tell you, it took me less time to figure out how to handicap poly than it took him to write all these threads. But I guess I have strange priorities.It has nothing to do with whether or not you are successful handicapping on AWS. Why is this point so hard for some to comprehend?

I have no problem cashing tickets on AWS. In fact, Keeneland tends to be one of my more profitable meetings of the year.

I still would welcome the abolishment of all AWS in a heartbeat.

Maybe now you can understand where a lot of us are coming from. This "you can't handicap it, so that's why you hate it" is a red herring.

illinoisbred
04-04-2010, 03:34 PM
It has nothing to do with whether or not you are successful handicapping on AWS. Why is this point so hard for some to comprehend?

I have no problem cashing tickets on AWS. In fact, Keeneland tends to be one of my more profitable meetings of the year.

I still would welcome the abolishment of all AWS in a heartbeat.

Maybe now you can understand where a lot of us are coming from. This "you can't handicap it, so that's why you hate it" is a red herring.
My sentiments exactly. From early May on I play 2 tracks-Arlington and Woodbine-both Polytrack. Still,I too, would welcome the removal of AWS.