Watcher
04-03-2010, 05:29 PM
9Iz-0cgWTYk

JustRalph
04-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Pedestrian Fractions

Greyfox
04-03-2010, 06:02 PM
Pedestrian or not, it was an impressive score. Thanks for posting the video.
I hadn't seen the race.

Trotman
04-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Your not going to win with these numbers

OTM Al
04-03-2010, 09:15 PM
The Gr 3 that went before it had identical early fractions but the horses finished slower. Track was playing slow today. Steve Crist is estimating a BSF in the 105-110 range. You do win with that number.

philofbelloni
04-03-2010, 10:09 PM
The Gr 3 that went before it had identical early fractions but the horses finished slower. Track was playing slow today. Steve Crist is estimating a BSF in the 105-110 range. You do win with that number.
Right on, Al.
As I watched the race, the opening 1/4 to 1/2 were very suspect. The freakin' kick Eskendereya showed in the last 1/8 was amazing. I'm coming out and saying it right now...LEGIT TRIPLE CROWN CONTENDER. I wasn't within a mile of this bandwagon prior to the Wood. Two horse race (barring injury) w/LAL.

OTM Al
04-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Right on, Al.
As I watched the race, the opening 1/4 to 1/2 were very suspect. The freakin' kick Eskendereya showed in the last 1/8 was amazing. I'm coming out and saying it right now...LEGIT TRIPLE CROWN CONTENDER. I wasn't within a mile of this bandwagon prior to the Wood. Two horse race (barring injury) w/LAL.

Physically he isn't imposing. I was in the paddock today and he looked pretty plain. Even looked as if he had a bit of rash on his neck as it loooked bumpy. Watched him from the rail and he finished easy. When I saw I Want Revenge last year he looked everything the monster, but this guy just looks kinda average, but runs something exceptional. Its him and Lookin' At Lucky, who did a fantastic job to finish 3rd after what happened to him. Don't think anyone else is really in their league.