PDA

View Full Version : Wash hands after handling product-how anyone can subject their animals to polycrap...

Foolish Pleasure
04-02-2010, 08:05 PM
is just amazing.

newlinks at polycrap USA or did I just miss them before?
http://www.polytrack.com/Pictures/PDF%20documents/US%20Polytrack%20II_MSDS.pdf

detailing that it is between 5-20% cable shreddings whatever the f that is-

but the good one is wash hands after handling-

I am no expert but after reading this sheet last thing on planet earth I would do is race my horses over it.

Just take in a card at TP sometime-it obvious to a blind man thanks to the wake that the animals are sucking this crap up into their systems.

they did their absolute best to frame every single thing in the most pro polycrap manner possible and still have to be on LSD to subject an aerobic machine like a racehorse to this chemically laced concoction of man made bullshit.

PaceAdvantage
04-02-2010, 08:11 PM
I would wash my hands after handling the main track at Belmont too...not a very valid point.

Igeteven
04-02-2010, 08:30 PM
is just amazing.

I am no expert but after reading this sheet last thing on planet earth I would do is race my horses over it.

Just take in a card at TP sometime-it obvious to a blind man thanks to the wake that the animals are sucking this crap up into their systems.

they did their absolute best to frame every single thing in the most pro polycrap manner possible and still have to be on LSD to subject an aerobic machine like a racehorse to this chemically laced concoction of man made bullshit.

If anyone has been to the race track where that crap is, We know the following does occur

1. The best horse or the fastest horse doesn't win most of the time.

2. It stinks of chemicals when it is hot.

3. Horses don't like that surface slammed into their face when running and back off.

4. On the hot days, the surface temp reaches 140-160 degrees in the lower desert, like Del Mar and Santa Anita.

5. It is not a natural surface for any animal to run on.

6. The blow back is like a huge dust cloud hitting you in the face with plastics going down to your lungs.

Please remember, smoking is good for your health :D

Foolish Pleasure
04-02-2010, 08:33 PM
I would wash my hands after handling the main track at Belmont too...not a very valid point

THey don't have OSHA guidelines for handling dirt for a reason.

Igeteven
04-02-2010, 08:46 PM
THey don't have OSHA guidelines for handling dirt for a reason.

Please remember this

The U.S. Government, The State Government and your local race tracks that support polycrap, all of the say, No harm to the animals, ground keepers or the jockeys. :liar:

They also said this,

1. Smoking will not kill you, in fact, 2 out of 3 doctors recommend smoking Camel's or lucky s, :D

2. Asbestos will not harm you, Please remember, that the chemicals companies said this with the support of the Federal and State Governments :lol:

So who do you trust, I know, the cell phone companies :) .

Lester

Lasix67
04-02-2010, 09:01 PM
I wonder if this stuff is the same as that K2 stuff everyone is smoking as legal weed?

Deepsix
04-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Regarding speed horses at SA--

Bris data for 6.5f Dirt races:
12/26 thru 3/31 (80 races)
64% Speed Bias
28% Wire to wire
Winner avg. BL :
1st Call 2.4 lengths
2nd call 2.2 lengths

Impact Value:

E= 35%, E/P 29%, P= 14%, S= 22%

Looks like speed horses are doing alright on SA poly.

Igeteven
04-02-2010, 09:39 PM
Regarding speed horses at SA--

Bris data for 6.5f Dirt races:
12/26 thru 3/31 (80 races)
64% Speed Bias
28% Wire to wire
Winner avg. BL :
1st Call 2.4 lengths
2nd call 2.2 lengths

Impact Value:

E= 35%, E/P 29%, P= 14%, S= 22%

Looks like speed horses are doing alright on SA poly.

Deep six, if you watch the races everyday like I do, you will see, that leading on the front end the horses cave in.

Just a footnote, don't bet front runners at SA. you will lose over all

Deepsix
04-02-2010, 09:49 PM
Igeteven, if you read the stats above you'll see that the horse on the lead (wire to wire) wins 28% @ 6.5f and 64% of winners run on, or just off the pace.

Igeteven
04-02-2010, 10:29 PM
Igeteven, if you read the stats above you'll see that the horse on the lead (wire to wire) wins 28% @ 6.5f and 64% of winners run on, or just off the pace.

I check it out and get back to you, this is very interesting,

Thanks for the info

Robert Goren
04-02-2010, 11:45 PM
There is no place in the world that you can find the mixture of sand , dirt, and clay that is todays race tracks in nature. They are as much man-made concoction as the "polycrap". If you can't pick a winner on it, don't bet it. That is what I do.

Igeteven
04-02-2010, 11:49 PM
There is no place in the world that you can find the mixture of sand , dirt, and clay that is todays race tracks in nature. They are as much man-made concoction as the "polycrap". If you can't pick a winner on it, don't bet it. That is what I do.

:) :) :) :)

Foolish Pleasure
04-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Are you that limited to be unable to differentiate between man made and natural?

I'l help-
Man don't make clay, sand and dirt,

man make synthetic fibers and cable shreddings,

otherwise razor sharp point. Must have missed OSHA not putting out guidelines for sand, dirt and clay.

Try harder next time, I live for the billion to one shots you fanatics dream up.

:bang: :bang: :bang:

Tom
04-03-2010, 03:07 PM
Here's s tip. No matter what the track is, man-made or natural, always wash your hands. Horses poop on it.

atlasaxis
04-03-2010, 05:45 PM
is just amazing.

It's just a matter of time before severe respiratory problems begin to "mysteriously" appear in our 4 legged friends running on this stuff.

fmolf
04-03-2010, 08:35 PM
It's just a matter of time before severe respiratory problems begin to "mysteriously" appear in our 4 legged friends running on this stuff.
we can have the horses running with oxygen tanks .....like my grandfather did from asbestosis(he was an electrician like my dad and I are)!The govt. will not issue the proper warnings or conduct enough research to find out what these dangers are if it means standing in the way of profits!....that my riends is laissez faire capitalism at its finest!