PDA

View Full Version : The Magic Loogie

bigmack
03-30-2010, 10:43 PM
Finally, we have proof ( ;) ) of the spitting incident.

http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/checker.aspx?v=XdkU8zSUaG http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/arr_ani_02e.gif

Now if anyone is a 'spitle' expert it's Matthews. Wouldn't a more logical esplanation be that the guy was shouting with such vigor that one of his P's sent saliva sailing? Nah.

wYkrjjTkjdk

cj's dad
03-31-2010, 11:20 AM
Maybe it was a relative of Barney Frank.

PaceAdvantage
04-01-2010, 02:35 AM
The post-spit analysis by CM & Co, was hilarious. I love how they worked the racial aspect into it again...

Those Dem Lefties...they LOVE racism and they will NEVER let it go...raises too much money for them...how can they allow it to disappear?

Tom
04-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Known racist/liar/tax cheat Charlie Rangel was going on and on about tis in an interview this week. Somehow, his criminal enterprise being reported was an act of racism.

Nice thing, though, with the dem in power, all of America is getting an education and the final exam is in November. :lol:

turfbar
04-03-2010, 08:54 AM
The post-spit analysis by CM & Co, was hilarious. I love how they worked the racial aspect into it again...

Those Dem Lefties...they LOVE racism and they will NEVER let it go...raises too much money for them...how can they allow it to disappear?

I never waiver too far from horse racing section of this forum
but I did to see where my CENSORSHIP thread wound up and I came across this little blurp from PA OMG it's all clear to me now.

Turfbar

Tom
04-03-2010, 03:35 PM
Poor baby.
Found another excucse for your own shortcomings? :lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-03-2010, 09:04 PM
I never waiver too far from horse racing section of this forum
but I did to see where my CENSORSHIP thread wound up and I came across this little blurp from PA OMG it's all clear to me now.

TurfbarUnless you start writing in a more direct manner, I will have no choice but to censor your ass from here to eternity...reason? GIBBERISH SPAM!

No more beating around the bush...WTF exactly is your problem?

PaceAdvantage
04-03-2010, 09:06 PM
I would love for someone to tell me how stoking the flames of racism does NOT benefit the party of Democrats.