PDA

View Full Version : Superfecta Structures

Super Dimes
03-30-2010, 07:42 AM
Just like the Exotic Wagering Guide that was given away for free to PA members a while back, the Superfecta Structuring tools are the "Fill in the Blanks" design.

Pre-Formatted, thought provoking structures that you simply fill in your horses program numbers into the blank spaces for structuring and costs.

Super Dimes
03-30-2010, 09:43 AM
Is there any way to upload an E-Book so that members can just download it off of the board?

I have the original "Exotic Wagering Guide" as a PDF file.

Anyone that wants a copy can simply download the adobe file.

Sinner369
03-30-2010, 11:47 AM
Super....

Attach the PDF as a file in a response to my post and we can download it from
here.

I for one am interested in seeing examples of such structure for "Supers"

Sinner

Super Dimes
03-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Super....

here.

Sinner

I never looked that far down to see that feature... Thanks...

The file is only the original Exotic Wagering Guide. Only the Very basic super structures are in that book. The Original is the same one some members sent an envelope with postage to get the extra copies I had collecting dust in my garage.

That book is now a PDF file. The Special Superfecta Structures are different E-Books.

Super Dimes
03-31-2010, 11:25 AM
Super....

here.

Sinner

You had said you’re interested in seeing the superfecta structures. As you may know, the attached file is just the VERY basic wagers. It was designed back in ’03.

I got the NTRA to endorse the original Wagering Guide and put it into most Nevada Racebooks, Santa Anita’s Oak Tree Racing, Suffolk, Mountaineer, and a few others.

After that, the specialty books were designed. A TRI book and the first Super book were put together. These are designed to be pocket sized, "Fill in the Blanks" tools for structuring and costs.

Sorry for rambling…

Here’s what I’ll do for you…

The Super books are for sale at the superdimes site. Go and choose 1 of them and email me at admin@superdimes.com and tell me which one you chose.

I’ll send you the E-Book of your choice via an email attachment. You take a look and decide if it’s redundant useless garbage, or useful, thought provoking info.

If you don’t like it… You’ve lost nothing… If you do, purchase both books through the site and I’ll email you the second one.

Can’t get much more fair than that can I?

Super Dimes
03-31-2010, 03:20 PM
That offer is good for everyone

You had said you’re interested in seeing the superfecta structures. As you may know, the attached file is just the VERY basic wagers. It was designed back in ’03.

I got the NTRA to endorse the original Wagering Guide and put it into most Nevada Racebooks, Santa Anita’s Oak Tree Racing, Suffolk, Mountaineer, and a few others.

After that, the specialty books were designed. A TRI book and the first Super book were put together. These are designed to be pocket sized, "Fill in the Blanks" tools for structuring and costs.

Sorry for rambling…

Here’s what I’ll do for you…

The Super books are for sale at the superdimes site. Go and choose 1 of them and email me at admin@superdimes.com and tell me which one you chose.

I’ll send you the E-Book of your choice via an email attachment. You take a look and decide if it’s redundant useless garbage, or useful, thought provoking info.

If you don’t like it… You’ve lost nothing… If you do, purchase both books through the site and I’ll email you the second one.

Can’t get much more fair than that can I?