PDA

View Full Version : It's starting......Boeing Cuts Bennies

JustRalph
03-27-2010, 12:50 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2011453132_boeing27.html

I am sure the Healthcare plan had nothing to do with this

It is going to get worse for Obama's people . Those who elected him are going to get hurt more and more........as predicted

Boeing is slashing the benefits of about 600 nonunion employees who provide support services to the military, claiming the move is needed to compete against other contractors.

In addition, the company said Friday almost 70 Machinists union members working at four Air Force bases are in line for similar cuts, an assertion the union vigorously denied.

Boeing said the benefit cuts affect only a specialized group of employees in its defense division who work at military bases around the U.S. and overseas. Their jobs include training Air Force F-15 and F-16 fighter pilots and providing maintenance and ground support to Navy aircrews.

They will be cut from Boeing's annual incentive-bonus plan, see their medical benefits drastically reduced and their sick leave discontinued. Also, the company will no longer make matching contributions to their 401(k) plan.

"These are substantial changes, we know that," said Boeing defense-unit spokesman Joe Tedino. "They are necessary changes we need to make to stay in this business."

more at the link

ElKabong
03-27-2010, 02:40 AM
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/businesstechnology/2011453132_boeing27.html

I am sure the Healthcare plan had nothing to do with this

"These are substantial changes, we know that," said Boeing defense-unit spokesman Joe Tedino. "They are necessary changes we need to make to stay in this business."

more at the link

Boeing.
Verizon
Caterpillar

The ink isn't even dry on the hrc bill from 0kaka's pen, and 3 major corporations have announced Americans will be paying more out of pocket because of this ****ing nonsense called "health care reform" the Dims touted.

If Tawana or Cliff Claven wishes to bet me $1000 that more Corporations won't follow that lead, let me know. This piece of shit bill was supposed to be no worse than cost neutral, that isn't the case at all. It's just another TAX that rapes taxpayers and runs off yet more businesses offshore. Nothing more.

Tom
03-27-2010, 10:09 AM
The footnotes of the End-of-Health-Care Bill contain the real communist agenda.

The footnotes just about nail the coffin shut on our economy.
Billions and billions of new costs to business will wipe out jobs in a hurry.
congrats, Barry....you id what Osama could not. Soon, radical islam will be bowing towards DC.