PDA

View Full Version : Beck/Schultz Cage Match

bigmack
03-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Little tiff 'tween Big Eddie & Glenny B.

So on Eddies show 2day he tried to paint GB as an elitist and puts up a picture of Becks home which was posted today on Gawker complete with the cross streets where GB lives. :confused:

Wow!

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_26_10_15_49_04.png

46zilzal
03-26-2010, 06:54 PM
Lunatics should be behind high walls.

johnhannibalsmith
03-26-2010, 06:57 PM

It sounds like that's why he built them.

boxcar
03-26-2010, 07:04 PM

You have it all backwards as usual. The lunatics are on the other side trying contaminate the healthy, which is why the walls are needed. Loonies have little respect for anything good, decent, sociable or moral. You, of all people, should know these things, ZilZil. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

bigmack
03-26-2010, 07:07 PM
I know there are celebrity maps on every corner of Sunset Blvd but if I were Beck I'd have my attorney on the horn toute suite, telling Gawker to take that thing down.

boxcar
03-26-2010, 07:10 PM
I know there are celebrity maps on every corner of Sunset Blvd but if I were Beck I'd have my attorney on the horn toute suite, telling Gawker to take that thing down.

Don't you know that harassment is considered compassionate behavior by the Left when the object is someone on the Right.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Beck doesn't need a wall. He simply needs a 12-gauge.

Robert Goren
03-26-2010, 08:47 PM
"Good fences make good neighbors" Robert Frost

toetoe
03-26-2010, 10:04 PM

Sir,

Is that spraypainted on the rubber walls of your quarters ? It's profound. Speak it as your very own mantra. :cool: .

bigmack
03-26-2010, 10:56 PM
Is that spraypainted on the rubber walls of your quarters ? It's profound. Speak it as your very own mantra. :cool: .
Froggie like.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/frogsmile.gif

JustRalph
03-27-2010, 12:07 AM
I would Sue his ass...... because now the property is no longer safe to inhabit

Better yet.......hire a security staff and let them shoot the lunatics

Then blame ED

sandpit
03-27-2010, 12:53 AM

I don't understand why they can't post it, unless Google has some restriction on using it?

Tom
03-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Knucklehead Ed?
I used to listen to his show, to try to gt a fair and balanced view.
But to tell the truth, the guy is such a brain-dead moron, one cannot listen to him and still function as a human being. He obviously never wore a helmet when he tried to play football.

For his whining and crying about the big bad owners of all the media keeping him off the radio waves, they GAVE him a show on unrestricted MSNBC and the test pattern beat his ass.

Ed, your a total joke - that is why you have no following. Watching old people drool is more entertaining and more informative than any of your shows have ever been. I've seen $5 hookers with more on the ball than you, Ed. :lol:

To be fair....

Like hcap, Eddy cannot answer the facts Beck offers up....all they can attack is his blackboard. And they lose to that, too.

Tom
03-27-2010, 10:00 AM
I don't understand why they can't post it, unless Google has some restriction on using it?
Using the rhetoric of the progressive commies, this is clearly a call to violence against Beck. It falls neatly into the same arguments they are using this week in their girly-men outrage. Let's use their own tactics against them - ties Ed's ass up in court for a while. Just because we can.

toetoe
03-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Froggie like.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/frogsmile.gif

Is that a g.i.f. ? (:Henry Fonda voice.)

toetoe
03-27-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey zilzabub,

I just figured out what's for the losers in Amerika; the news is very good:

Cuban style health care, for free;

imminent amnesty for "soft invasion;"

lots of busywork jobs in "green" "industries " ( :rolleyes: );

forgiveness of deficits for "underwater" homeowners that only got government-enforced loans in the first place because of their poverty and/or skin tone and/or unblemished nescience.

Yes sir, much is for the losers these days, my Doctor. :jump: .