PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to apologize to the board

cees with dees
03-26-2010, 12:11 PM
For my childish behavior but want to thank people like theguarantee, newtothegame, Paceadvantage himself and Slew 101 for being kind and filling me in on some of the negative characteristics of some of the other posters.
I will also continue to post because I enjoy it, it helps my typing skills and I enjoy the positive and inquisitive feedback.
Now, On to Friday and by the way, I know it's wear a suit, not where. Sometimes I don't proof read what I write.
Ben

46zilzal
03-26-2010, 12:18 PM
Good we need variable insight as it makes all of us think.

Dahoss9698
03-26-2010, 12:20 PM
For my childish behavior but want to thank people like theguarantee, newtothegame, Paceadvantage himself and Slew 101 for being kind and filling me in on some of the negative characteristics of some of the other posters.
I will also continue to post because I enjoy it, it helps my typing skills and I enjoy the positive and inquisitive feedback.
Now, On to Friday and by the way, I know it's wear a suit, not where. Sometimes I don't proof read what I write.
Ben

That's some apology. :rolleyes:

Tom
03-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Glad to hear...I appreciate your picks because you explain why.
Anyone can throw up :7::5::9:

Think light will apologize? :lol::lol::lol:

mountainman
03-26-2010, 12:59 PM
I will also continue to post because it helps my typing skills

Understand completely. One reason i post is to keep my (limited) writing sklls limber. Have been trying my hand at some fiction.

rastajenk
03-26-2010, 01:01 PM
The next Dick Francis?

Greyfox
03-26-2010, 01:04 PM

Ben

You don't have to apologize to me.
But your post has piqued my interest.
Posters on this board with "negative characteristics?" I'm shocked...shocked.

mountainman
03-26-2010, 01:24 PM
The next Dick Francis?

My topic isn't racing. Currently working on a xmas story with some twists on Santa. Have had handicapping articles published but never tried fiction before. Youth hoops team with supernatural elements is on deck. As far as racing goes, have envisioned a short story about a snarling, black, vampire t-bred. (Perhaps allegorical for all the steeds that have sucked money from me?) Mediocre talent but much imagination here.

Cardus
03-26-2010, 01:26 PM
That apology reads like this: I apologize for my childish behavior, but I had a good reason for it.

Tom
03-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Understand completely. One reason i post is to keep my (limited) writing sklls limber. Have been trying my hand at some fiction.

A lot of guys here do that everyday.....in Selections. :lol::rolleyes:

GaryG
03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Ben,

Anyone without the cojones to post his selections has no business complaining about anyone else's picks. Keep on rockin in the free world.

GG

TizTheOne
03-26-2010, 02:42 PM
Never Apologize, It is a sign of weakness. -Jethro Gibbs

FantasticDan
03-26-2010, 03:23 PM
:D Such classic internet forum behavior..

Step 1: The Argument
Step 2: The "I've been slighted so I'm taking my ball and going home" post
Step 3: The Public Apology

The apology was sort of lacking and didn't include the usual "I love you guys" and "group hug" comments, but close enuff I guess.. :rolleyes:

badcompany
03-26-2010, 05:10 PM

The apology was sort of lacking and didn't include the usual "I love you guys" and "group hug" comments, but close enuff I guess.. :rolleyes:

I believe you left out "Challenge to meet in a parking lot" Step.;)

Pace Cap'n
03-26-2010, 06:00 PM

That's fantastic, Dan.

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
For my childish behavior but want to thank people like theguarantee, newtothegame, Paceadvantage himself and Slew 101 for being kind and filling me in on some of the negative characteristics of some of the other posters.I must have blacked out yesterday and not realized it...I don't know what he's talking about here...the only thing I did was PM him and ask him why he got all bent out of shape debating the merits of a trip with TLG...