PDA

View Full Version : Benny, there's a deli down the block

GaryG
03-26-2010, 08:30 AM
Is this really the leader of the free world? Now, if he were entertaining some muslim terrorist things would have been different. Is there any doubt how this POS is perceived on the world stage?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7076431.ece

horses4courses
03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Is this really the leader of the free world? Now, if he were entertaining some muslim terrorist things would have been different. Is there any doubt how this POS is perceived on the world stage?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7076431.ece

Talk about perception of America around the world?

We just got through the most vilified, and ridiculed, administration in this nation's history, and you talk about US image abroad?

Netanyahu has been down this road before. His country expects it of him, and will show their feelings in the next election in Israel.
His administration has ignored the US when it comes to their settlement policy - they can't expect to be welcomed with open arms.

Obama treated them exactly as he should.

GaryG
03-26-2010, 09:01 AM
His administration has ignored the US when it comes to their settlement policy - they can't expect to be welcomed with open arms.

Obama treated them exactly as he should.Israel pursues it's own course because its very existence is at stake. They will not be advised my this muslim who is temporarily running the US. Wait until some Palestinian comes to visit....ass kissing all around.

horses4courses
03-26-2010, 09:09 AM
Israel pursues it's own course because its very existence is at stake. They will not be advised my this muslim who is temporarily running the US. Wait until some Palestinian comes to visit....ass kissing all around.

Yeah, I guess we're all doomed, huh?

ArlJim78
03-26-2010, 09:11 AM
he bows to the Saudi King, visits Egypt to embrace the Muslim world, poses all smiles with Chavez, looks the other way and does nothing about Iran.

but at the same time he disses every ally of the US. he is harsher on Israel than Iran. you can draw your own conclusions as to which side he is on.

there is not a single thing presidential about Barack Obama, he is the thug-in-chief.

Tom
03-26-2010, 09:36 AM
Obama is not fit to shine his shoes.

lsbets
03-26-2010, 10:09 AM
What an absolute piece of low class trash Obama is. :ThmbDown: Suck up to our enemies, cower away from "interfering" in Iran by encouraging democracy, and humiliate our friends.

Tom
03-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Does this not fit the definition of treason?
I think it does.

cj's dad
03-26-2010, 10:33 AM
he bows to the Saudi King, visits Egypt to embrace the Muslim world, poses all smiles with Chavez, looks the other way and does nothing about Iran.

but at the same time he disses every ally of the US. he is harsher on Israel than Iran. you can draw your own conclusions as to which side he is on.

there is not a single thing presidential about Barack Obama, he is the thug-in-chief.

He's like the little neighborhood punk who seriously needs the sheet kicked out of him.

Tom
03-26-2010, 10:41 AM
He's like the little neighborhood punk who seriously needs the sheet kicked out of him.
If that were to happen, there would be nothing left of him.

I suggest we all write to Israel and not only apologize for POS N Chief, but pledge our support to them and whatever action they deem they need to take.

NJ Stinks
03-26-2010, 10:44 AM
When he's tough, you guys cry. When he's nice, you guys cry.

Here's an analogy Boxcar is sure to hate. You have two sons. One is loaded with potential and the other doesn't have much going for him. Who are you harder on?

Tom
03-26-2010, 11:38 AM
This was not tough. It was childish.
First he disses our main ally in the ME, then he announces he is further weakening America ( as part of his goal to destroy us by making us more vunerable to attack) by reducing our nuclear capability. Of course we don't need it he has his way, that being enabling the terrorists to do us in.

A mentally ill traitor in the White House and a complete moron in the number
2 slot.

prospector
03-26-2010, 11:50 AM
we need a strong israel or 3 battalions of marines in the east..i prefer the israels..
first we send biden..then this offense..
no doubt in my mind obama is more dangerous than osama..
let israel clean out the arabs..

ArlJim78
03-26-2010, 11:57 AM
Obama isn't tough. he's petulant and arrogant and he has it in for Israel. It wasn't by accident that he attended an anti semetic church all those years.

LottaKash
03-26-2010, 12:13 PM
The "real terroristic threat to America" sits on the "throne" in the WH, and he is surrounded by thugs and gangsters, all....

Things of this nature, really show where this terrorist's heart, mind, and his future agenda lie....The most evil, vile and anti-American (freedom) leader of all time...

He wants this place trashed and quickly.....Change has come alright !!! :eek:

Tom
03-26-2010, 12:47 PM
If we ever attacked by a major power, who would you want on our side....Israel or Saudi Arabia?

Who would you want commanding our troops, Obama (:lol::lol::lol:) or Netanyahu?

Biden and Obama are two uncouth PIGS who sure as hell do not represent me in any fashion. Little Piggy Barry, Little Piggy Joey. Two insignifincat little worms....and the world knows it.

JustRalph
03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
Why didn't Obama just punch him in the nose when he arrived and save two days worth of bullshit............

johnhannibalsmith
03-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Why didn't Obama just punch him in the nose when he arrived and save two days worth of bullshit............

Because only conservatives are violent lunatics... haven't you been watching and reading the news? :liar:

46zilzal
03-26-2010, 04:05 PM
If we ever attacked by a major power, who would you want on our side....Israel or Saudi Arabia?

If that ever happened the US would be in real trouble with their forces spread thin all over the world fighting resource wars...

bigmack
03-26-2010, 04:15 PM
Tell zilly that was rhetorical and throw him a biscuit. He'll feel better & have a biscuit.

46zilzal
03-26-2010, 05:28 PM
Tell zilly that was rhetorical and throw him a biscuit. He'll feel better & have a biscuit.
I have always wondered why this section is full of those who are handicapping and wagering wise, functionally illiterate......

Always wondered why a horse racing board would be their choice of venue when they obviously know so little about it.

GaryG
03-26-2010, 05:31 PM
I have always wondered why this section is full of those who are handicapping and wagering wise, functionally illiterate...Oh, don't be so hard on yourself....:lol:

bigmack
03-26-2010, 05:39 PM
Always wondered why a horse racing board would be their choice of venue when they obviously know so little about it.
I thought you had me on iggy? I'm touched.

Tell ya what Professor, I sure know a horses ass when I see one. I once had your back when you were kicked outta here. After seeing your contributions around here, especially in the horsey section, my feeling is your ass should be kicked to the curb. :eek:

JustRalph
03-26-2010, 06:08 PM
If that ever happened the US would be in real trouble with their forces spread thin all over the world fighting resource wars...

you are joking right? Didn't you see Red Dawn? ...... I prefer the musical

GaryG
03-26-2010, 06:20 PM
It is far more likely that we will not be attacked but that a balls out war breaks out between Iran and Israel. If their intelligence tells them that Iran is about to attack with nukes the die will be cast. They do not wait to be attacked but do not mind making a preemptive hit. Wonder what side we would be on, wait I know what side.

cj's dad
03-26-2010, 08:55 PM
It is far more likely that we will not be attacked but that a balls out war breaks out between Iran and Israel. If their intelligence tells them that Iran is about to attack with nukes the die will be cast. They do not wait to be attacked but do not mind making a preemptive hit. Wonder what side we would be on, wait I know what side.

BHO is a muslim loving Jew hating POS - he has proven this since day 1

He has bowed and scraped to POS leaders around the world yet he kicks our #1 ally in the mid-east in the nuts !!!!!!

I hope the Israelis kick ass in regards to ANY of their enemies in the middle east- go get them Benjamin !!

toetoe
03-26-2010, 10:42 PM
I don't get it. A guy named Barack Moshe Obama should befriend a Jewish brother. Hmm ... (:Holding chin in hand.)

Steve 'StatMan'
03-26-2010, 11:50 PM
Geeze! I'm surprised Obummy's staff didn't make them leave out the back door like the Dali Lama. You know, like the racist people of the past used to make non-white's come and go.

Tom
03-27-2010, 09:26 AM
I have always wondered why this section is full of those who are handicapping and wagering wise, functionally illiterate......

Good question...why are you here?

Tom
03-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Geeze! I'm surprised Obummy's staff didn't make them leave out the back door like the Dali Lama. You know, like the racist people of the past used to make non-white's come and go.

Are you insinuating that Obama is a racist? :eek:

Oh, that's right. He IS a RACIST. I forgot. :lol:

Racist or Moron...take your pick, but to have Rev Wright as your spiritual adviser for 20 years.... ya gotta be a pretty big fool to buy into that one.
How many here bought into that one? Show of hands.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-27-2010, 09:36 AM
No, not insinuating Obama is racist. Hopefully just thoughtless of symbolism.