PDA

View Full Version : Here's Where I'm Going

Pell Mell
03-25-2010, 08:52 PM
:cool:
Prime
>Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

>Muslims
>who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia,
>as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
>
>Separately, Howard angered some Australian
>Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's
>mosques.
>
>Quote:"IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST
>ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we
>are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali,
>we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians."
>
>"This culture has been developed over two centuries
>of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought
>freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese,
>Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society,
>Learn the Language!"
>
>"Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian,
>right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian
>principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly
>appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then
>I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is
>part of our culture."
>
>"We will accept your beliefs, and will not question
>why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment
>with us."
>
>"This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR
>LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you
>are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian
>beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other
>great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE."
>
>"If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force
>you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted."

skate
03-25-2010, 09:45 PM
that's good, i'm thinking our Tomwrote that.

says a lot in a short way.

Hey hey hey, didnt we have those thoughts at one time?

Tom
03-25-2010, 09:48 PM
Thanky, mate.
Not my words but my sentiments.
I could go there, if not for the backwards flushing and the salty's!:eek:

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2010, 04:37 AM
This thing has been around for five years now...apparently, it's kind of true:

http://msgboard.snopes.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/37/t/001035.html