PDA

View Full Version : Outraged Republicans

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 10:53 AM
I saw a report where some Democratic offices have had their windows broken. There is even a website promoting the breaking of Dem windows. Personal threatening phone calls have been made to some Dems, and the relative of a House member had his gas line cut at his house as a result of mistaken identity (they thought he was the Congressman, but it was his brother).

Hmmmm, looks like the Republicans are just

OUTRAGED
over this health care bill.

Tom
03-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Can you offer one shred of evidence WHO did his things?
No, you cannot.

I can give you the name of and Obama/Clinton mentor, friend who bombed the Pentagon and killed Americans. Bill Ayers.

When you can offer something verifiable, let me know.
Until then, I say the reports are lies or done by progs, trying to get their base back in lock step with them ( goose step??).

Can I prove it? No.
Can you? No.

Meanwhile, Osama is threatening to kill Americans.
What's your boy gonna do about it? Release some more Gitmo terrorists?

The dems would be better served to keep watch on REAL terrorists and not those who just disagree with them.

boxcar
03-25-2010, 11:32 AM
I saw a report where some Democratic offices have had their windows broken. There is even a website promoting the breaking of Dem windows. Personal threatening phone calls have been made to some Dems, and the relative of a House member had his gas line cut at his house as a result of mistaken identity (they thought he was the Congressman, but it was his brother).

Hmmmm, looks like the Republicans are just

OUTRAGED

Hey, Mr. POT[head], (what an appropriate acronym), how do you know that at least some of these acts of violence haven't been carried out by radical leftists in order to try to cast the Right in a poor light? (And, yes, the operative term here is "know", in case you're in doubt. :rolleyes: )

Boxcar

Tom
03-25-2010, 11:32 AM
Hmmmm, looks like the DEMOCRATES WERE just

OUTRAGED

http://www.palmettoscoop.com/2008/10/20/anti-mccain-vandalism-hits-maryland/

46zilzal
03-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Exhale and you will outrage somebody these days.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-25-2010, 12:35 PM
Could be some upset dems and independents doing this as well, Lots of unhappy people for many reasons. And some sadistic people just do it because they know the pols are having a rough time, and they feel they can get away with it.

dartman51
03-25-2010, 01:07 PM

Try using Scope. :D

Tom
03-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Could be some upset dems and independents doing this as well, Lots of unhappy people for many reasons. And some sadistic people just do it because they know the pols are having a rough time, and they feel they can get away with it.

Last year, it was dems who vandalized their own HQ in Denver, remember?

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey, Mr. POT[head], (what an appropriate acronym), how do you know that at least some of these acts of violence haven't been carried out by radical leftists in order to try to cast the Right in a poor light? (And, yes, the operative term here is "know", in case you're in doubt. :rolleyes: )

Boxcar
You are out of line by insinuating that I am an illegal drug user, and I resent that Box...uncalled for.

GaryG
03-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Hey POT....you will see some real outrage in the November elections.

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 03:36 PM
Hey POT....you will see some real outrage in the November elections.
And that's the correct time to unleash the outrage.

Bottom line is this (Tom and others): if allegations(and news reports) of threats and vandalism were against Republicans would believe them and you know it. You wouldn't wait for a conviction before you truly believed these things happened, especially if Rush or Beck told you to believe it.
The fact that I am not a reporter or police officer must mean what I am saying is untrue...BOZOS!!!

Black Ruby
03-25-2010, 03:40 PM

Boxcar

Why it's because nobody has to do anything to cast the right in a bad light, they do it themselves!

boxcar
03-25-2010, 04:03 PM
Why it's because nobody has to do anything to cast the right in a bad light, they do it themselves!

Actually, the Left which is steeped in dark ignorance does a far superior job, especially when they stumble in the dark hoping to find perps on the Right to blame. Only the ignorant would assume guilt without even a shred of evidence -- which in itself is kinda odd, since you leftists supposedly have a mortal lock on what is fair and just and compassionate and understanding. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Tom
03-25-2010, 04:04 PM

Bottom line is this (Tom and others): if allegations(and news reports) of threats and vandalism were against Republicans would believe them and you know it. You wouldn't wait for a conviction before you truly believed these things happened, especially if Rush or Beck told you to believe it.
The fact that I am not a reporter or police officer must mean what I am saying is untrue...BOZOS!!!

BULLSHOT.

This is an old democrat ploy.
PROVE any one of these alleged acts of violence was anything more than an individual acting alone. You have offered nothing so far but your opinion. I gave you a specific person.

How about this.....Since Slaughter is white, it MUST be an African-American who broke her window, using your BOZO logic! :lol:

Talk is cheap. And Bozo violates TOS.....

boxcar
03-25-2010, 04:07 PM

Nope, wrong again. "The fact" is this: You don't have any facts to substantiate your allegations, which would kinda make you the "BOZO", wouldn't it? :rolleyes: Meanwhile, in the absence of same, your allegations have as much credibility as do all of BO's wanton lies.

Boxcar

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 04:25 PM
"Bozo" violates the TOS? My bad. Guess I will use the word 'troll' now since it works so well for ya Tom.

And Box, consider this for a moment: it is possible for someone to disagree with and make fun of the Right without being from the Left.

Consider this as well: Right wingers are capable of acting like, well, trolls just as well as the Left. There are many on both sides.

You can believe that Lefties perpetrated these acts against themselves in an attempt to paint the Right in a negative light, but IMO that is dreamland.....
sleep tight. :sleeping:

BenDiesel26
03-25-2010, 04:26 PM

There are allegations against Republicans, including threats with guns and an actual gunshot. Looks like Obama supporters are just outraged over any opposition to this bill and willing to threaten the death of "teabaggers" with their "9 mm". Actual quotes. There were also death threats against Jim Bunning for trying to make congress following their own PAYGO rules when they just passed the Stimulus Part 2. Oops sorry forgot, the administration polled the wording and told congress not to use the word stimulus anymore, but to call it a jobs bill this time, at least according to some of the democrats in congress that admitted this.

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 04:29 PM
There are allegations against Republicans, including threats with guns and an actual gunshot. Looks like Obama supporters are just outraged over any opposition to this bill and willing to threaten the death of "teabaggers" with their "9 mm". Actual quotes. There were also death threats against Jim Bunning for trying to make congress following their own PAYGO rules when they just passed the Stimulus Part 2. Oops sorry forgot, the administration polled the wording and told congress not to use the word stimulus anymore, but to call it a jobs bill this time, at least according to some of the democrats in congress that admitted this.
I don't doubt your post at all Ben...I believe Libs do this crap too.
None of it is acceptable.

GaryG
03-25-2010, 04:32 PM
There is some outrage apparent in these numbers, almost incredible to think that leaders of congress could be this unfavorably viewed. Actually, not so incredible when you look at those two losers.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20000937-503544.html

hcap
03-25-2010, 05:39 PM

BoxcarHAHAHAHAHAHA...etc.
No need to cast the right in a poor light. You are a perfect example

boxcar
03-25-2010, 06:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...etc.

Considering the depth to your dark spiritual/moral ignorance, Mr. 'cap, I would be very slow before casting stones at someone else's house.

Boxcar
P.S. Oh wait...I know: You just felt some genuine empathy for Mr. POT, right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

BenDiesel26
03-25-2010, 07:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA...etc.

This was a righty too:

Speaker: “Yeah, I’m glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ass, racist-ass Republicans hate that, don’t you? Jean Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should’ve broke your back, bitch. And Boehner, mother****er…that Mitch McConnell. All you racist ****ing Republicans. Why don’t you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those ****ing Tea baggers had spit on me, I’d have shot all them in the ****ing face with my ****ing 9 millimeter. **** all you racist mother****ers.”

Heard it on the news today--voice mail left for Schmidt. I wonder if this is the guy that shot Cantor's office up? How about the kooky professor recently that was a self-proclaimed "crazy Obama supporter." That one sure got off the news quick didn't it? Either you are naive or you are actually as bigoted as the people you are trying to mock when you make a blanket statement like you have. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the people a few years back that thought 911 was an inside job along with Light and others? Do you still feel that way?

HUSKER55
03-25-2010, 07:55 PM
THIS IS AMERICA AT ITS FINEST. PEOPLE VOICING THEIR OPINIONS AND MAKING SURE THE DEMS GET THE MESSAGE.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT. THE DEMS SLASHED TIRES LAST ELECTION HERE IN MILWAUKEE ON BUSSES THE REPUBLICANS WERE USING.

NOW YOU CRY FOUL?

i DON'T THINK SO.

horses4courses
03-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Just more right-wing rhetoric.....snarl a little here, growl a little there.

Protect what you have, 'cause the have-nots are right behind ya......

Blah, blah, blah, blah.........

boxcar
03-25-2010, 08:07 PM
Just more right-wing rhetoric.....snarl a little here, growl a little there.

Protect what you have, 'cause the have-nots are right behind ya......

You forgot to add: With their hands out demanding ObamaBucks.

Boxcar

skate
03-25-2010, 08:19 PM

your kidding...:cool:

PhantomOnTour
03-25-2010, 11:53 PM
This was a righty too:

Speaker: “Yeah, I’m glad the president passed health care. Yeah. Funky ass, racist-ass Republicans hate that, don’t you? Jean Schmitt, when you got hit by that car, you should’ve broke your back, bitch. And Boehner, mother****er…that Mitch McConnell. All you racist ****ing Republicans. Why don’t you just change your party name to racist? Cuz if one of those ****ing Tea baggers had spit on me, I’d have shot all them in the ****ing face with my ****ing 9 millimeter. **** all you racist mother****ers.”

Heard it on the news today--voice mail left for Schmidt. I wonder if this is the guy that shot Cantor's office up? How about the kooky professor recently that was a self-proclaimed "crazy Obama supporter." That one sure got off the news quick didn't it? Either you are naive or you are actually as bigoted as the people you are trying to mock when you make a blanket statement like you have. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the people a few years back that thought 911 was an inside job along with Light and others? Do you still feel that way?
How do you know that wasn't a Repub calling his own party member and saying that just to make the Libs look bad? It goes something like that...you'll have to ask Tom Troll and Heroin [head] Boxcar. They've got some spin on it or something like that.
(ya see Box thinks its cute and funny to call me a POT head, so I guess he's our 'Heroin').

boxcar
03-26-2010, 12:56 AM
"Bozo" violates the TOS? My bad. Guess I will use the word 'troll' now since it works so well for ya Tom.

And Box, consider this for a moment: it is possible for someone to disagree with and make fun of the Right without being from the Left.

I myself have done this often -- with the RINOs within the Republican Party. I hold such in low regard.

Consider this as well: Right wingers are capable of acting like, well, trolls just as well as the Left. There are many on both sides.

You can believe that Lefties perpetrated these acts against themselves in an attempt to paint the Right in a negative light, but IMO that is dreamland.....
sleep tight. :sleeping:

Sir, man is capable of any evil act. History has shown us this. U.S. history (especially the recent type) has also shown that Dems are exceedingly dishonest and capable of any all nefarious deeds, especially acts of violence. Liberals have a long history of this. Having said this, I withhold actual judgment one way or the other until I something upon which to make a reasonable, honest and fair judgment. But like you, I have my own opinions and theories, and they are formed from the above mentioned history.

Boxcar

boxcar
03-26-2010, 01:02 AM
Phantom, this link will reveal a very tiny fraction of recent political violence perpetrated by left wing radicals. The operative phrase here is "very tiny".

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/10/liberals_violence_warning_come.html

Boxcar

Tom
03-26-2010, 07:43 AM
How do you know that wasn't a Repub calling his own party member and saying that just to make the Libs look bad? It goes something like that...you'll have to ask Tom Troll and Heroin [head] Boxcar. They've got some spin on it or something like that.
(ya see Box thinks its cute and funny to call me a POT head, so I guess he's our 'Heroin').

Wow. You really have absolutely nothing to contribute, do you? I thought that dumb act was a put on, but you proved me wrong. I ask you to back up accusations and you, having nothing, resort to name calling. I never called you a pothead, but I guess the sterotype is pretty accurate. Listen dude, you will go far in the dem party. You lack all the right qualifications.

Tom
03-26-2010, 07:47 AM
BTW, they had some dem flunky ( is that redundant?) on Fox this morning, screaming that the shot fired was NOT at the repub's office, but into the air, randomly. He SCREAMED that they look up their facts.

Fox obliged, and the official police report is that the bullet entered the window and came to rest inside the office. As usual, a dem lies thorugh his teeth. I suspect this guy posts here. If not regularly, at least when he is on tour here.