PDA

View Full Version : Dingell lets the truth slip out

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 10:17 AM
John Dingell, corrupt senile democrat from Michigan (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/03/rep_dingell_its_taken_a_long_t.html)( I know, I'm being redundant here) screwed up and let slip the real intention behind the health reform bill. What many of us have been saying from day one, its all about control.
__________________________________________________ __

Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

hcap
03-24-2010, 11:19 AM
You gentlemen have totally lost it. Glenn Beck has taken over PA off topic. MANY of us have
have been saying this from day one, its all about the idiotic moronic blackboard.

46zilzal
03-24-2010, 11:20 AM
You gentlemen have totally lost it. Glenn Beck has taken over PA off topic. MANY of us have
have been saying this from day one, its all about the idiotic moronic blackboard.
so true

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 11:28 AM
good to see you guys take no issue with the quote from Dingell.

Tom
03-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I always those two guys were always pre-occupied with a Dingell.

lsbets
03-24-2010, 12:03 PM

Tawana just rolls over and submits, like an adoring puppy, licking the feet of her government masters.

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 12:15 PM
under Bush the left was apoplectic when they thought someone might be listening to their overseas phone calls.

under Obama the patriotic act is re-upped and expanded, and a vast command and control bureauracracy is set up to control virtually every aspect of how you live your life, and it's hailed as a glorious new day.

the reason we're going down the tubes in this country is ultimately due to the complacency and stupidity of our people.

boxcar
03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Tawana just rolls over and submits, like an adoring puppy, licking the feet of her government masters.

I have long thought that he's a closet commie. Now, with BO at the helm, he's going to slowly emerge from his dark closet to bare to the world his equally dark soul.

Boxcar
P.S. Black on black is actually quite attractive, however, when done right. :D
P.P.S. Just remember 'cap: Don't piss off the plantation master by pissing on his pristine lawn when you're out there doing your business.

delayjf
03-24-2010, 01:52 PM

You can marginalize all you want, I suppose that is your only defense when Beck and others exposes the progressives for what they really are. They certainly can't claim that they were mis quoted since we can all hear the words come right out of their own mouths.

The Progressive movement's fly is open - and nobody is impressed.

mostpost
03-24-2010, 02:25 PM
John Dingell, corrupt senile democrat from Michigan (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2010/03/rep_dingell_its_taken_a_long_t.html)( I know, I'm being redundant here) screwed up and let slip the real intention behind the health reform bill. What many of us have been saying from day one, its all about control.
__________________________________________________ __

Let me remind you this [Americans allegedly dying because of lack of universal health care] has been going on for years. We are bringing it to a halt. The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.
Here is John Dingell's own response to the nonsense above. BTW it is exactly what I thought when I listened to the clip several hours before i found this:
[QUOTE] Rep. John D. DingellLongest-serving Member of the House of Representatives
Posted: March 24, 2010 11:37 AM BIO Become a Fan Get Email Alerts Bloggers' Index

Another Pathetic Attempt to Trash Health Care Reform

What's Your Reaction:digg Huffpost - stumble reddit del.ico.us Important
Funny
Typical
Scary
Outrageous
Amazing
Innovative
Finally
Read More: Health Care , Health Care Reform , John Dingell , Politics News
viewsvote
nowBuzz up! Get Breaking News Alerts

Share Comments 7 Right-wing bloggers are attempting to take my words out-of-context in another pathetic attempt to destroy the historic step taken yesterday for our country. During an interview on Paul W. Smith's show, I said:

"The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

If one were to listen to the entire interview, and not just a clip creatively chopped up for political gain, it is obvious that by 'people' I was referring to the insurance companies who we must do a better job of overseeing. Specifically, we are going to end the deplorable practices of those who rescind the health insurance policies of people on gurneys heading into emergency rooms.

We have a lot of work ahead of us to bring the insurance companies in-line with the new law and to ensure that they are doing what's right for the American people. It will take time to make sure the system designed to make sure the companies are accountable is up and working as it should be - for the benefit the citizens of the United States of America, not to control them.

The bill signed into law Tuesday by President Obama is a tremendous step forward for the United States and its citizens. This legislation will slow the growth of out-of-control health costs, introduce competition into the health care marketplace to keep coverage affordable and insurers honest, protect people's choices of doctors and health plans, and ensure all Americans have access to quality, stable, affordable health care. Our families, small businesses, and seniors will feel positive effects of reform immediately and building until 2014.

Health Care
Related News On Huffington Post:

mostpost
03-24-2010, 02:29 PM
John Dingell, corrupt senile democrat from Michigan ( I know, I'm being redundant here) screwed up and let slip the real intention behind the health reform bill. What many of us have been saying from day one, its all about control.
If John Dingell is senile, why would you take anything he says seriously? Even stuff you distort to advance your political agenda.

Tom
03-24-2010, 02:47 PM
They certainly can't claim that they were mis quoted since we can all hear the words come right out of their own mouths.

The Progressive movement's fly is open - and nobody is impressed.

Hey Jeff, I love it when Beck or Rush play back to back sound bytes by the idiot president where he totally contradicts himself. He is just now playing Obama chastising Hilary for her health care ideas - that are EXACTLY what the Dope-N Chief just signed! :lol:

What's even funnier is the brain-dead jerk actually has supporters!

prospector
03-24-2010, 03:20 PM
you could always call him on the red phone he has and tell him where hes wrong..phone hasn't rang once...

DJofSD
03-24-2010, 03:26 PM
Hey, idiot, when are you going to get it through you thick skull, Glenn Beck, Hannity and Rush do not speak for us. I personally hate Glenn Beck and have not listen to him in any format for years.

You can dismiss the spokes-mouths but you can not dismiss those that disagree with you.

We're here and we're not going away.

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 03:26 PM
If John Dingell is senile, why would you take anything he says seriously? Even stuff you distort to advance your political agenda.
if he was misquoted I'll give him that.
I don't have a political agenda other than to try to prevent statists like yourself and John Dingell from encroaching on our freedoms.

BenDiesel26
03-24-2010, 03:59 PM
Here is John Dingell's own response to the nonsense above. BTW it is exactly what I thought when I listened to the clip several hours before i found this:
[QUOTE] Rep. John D. DingellLongest-serving Member of the House of Representatives
Posted: March 24, 2010 11:37 AM BIO Become a Fan Get Email Alerts Bloggers' Index

Another Pathetic Attempt to Trash Health Care Reform

What's Your Reaction:digg Huffpost - stumble reddit del.ico.us Important
Funny
Typical
Scary
Outrageous
Amazing
Innovative
Finally
Read More: Health Care , Health Care Reform , John Dingell , Politics News
viewsvote
nowBuzz up! Get Breaking News Alerts

Share Comments 7 Right-wing bloggers are attempting to take my words out-of-context in another pathetic attempt to destroy the historic step taken yesterday for our country. During an interview on Paul W. Smith's show, I said:

"The harsh fact of the matter is when you're going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people."

If one were to listen to the entire interview, and not just a clip creatively chopped up for political gain, it is obvious that by 'people' I was referring to the insurance companies who we must do a better job of overseeing. Specifically, we are going to end the deplorable practices of those who rescind the health insurance policies of people on gurneys heading into emergency rooms.

We have a lot of work ahead of us to bring the insurance companies in-line with the new law and to ensure that they are doing what's right for the American people. It will take time to make sure the system designed to make sure the companies are accountable is up and working as it should be - for the benefit the citizens of the United States of America, not to control them.

The bill signed into law Tuesday by President Obama is a tremendous step forward for the United States and its citizens. This legislation will slow the growth of out-of-control health costs, introduce competition into the health care marketplace to keep coverage affordable and insurers honest, protect people's choices of doctors and health plans, and ensure all Americans have access to quality, stable, affordable health care. Our families, small businesses, and seniors will feel positive effects of reform immediately and building until 2014.

Health Care
Related News On Huffington Post:

Is there a transcript or audio file of the interview somewhere. The above answer sounds like total bullshit. I would like to listen to or read the interview like he says so I can decide for myself. Other politicians have already stated this is the first step towards single payer, no bones about it. Obama stated it as well during his campaign. Too bad they won't just tell the truth, then people could decide for themselves.

hcap
03-24-2010, 06:52 PM
It's not only the idiotic moronic blackboard, it is also the idiotic moronic insults.

Gee, what happened? I guess the "death of the Republic" mouth breathers like you have run out of reasoned responses.

skate
03-24-2010, 07:25 PM

Hello, problem is, they do Not have anything in the bill that would prevent the Biggest Ins co. from becoming anything but Bigger. everything is in their favor.

that's all

it's either gov control or bigger ins. co.

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 07:42 PM
[QUOTE=mostpost]Here is John Dingell's own response to the nonsense above. BTW it is exactly what I thought when I listened to the clip several hours before i found this:

Is there a transcript or audio file of the interview somewhere. The above answer sounds like total bullshit. I would like to listen to or read the interview like he says so I can decide for myself. Other politicians have already stated this is the first step towards single payer, no bones about it. Obama stated it as well during his campaign. Too bad they won't just tell the truth, then people could decide for themselves.

here is the audio (http://www.breitbart.tv/shocking-audio-rep-dingell-says-obamacare-will-eventually-control-the-people).
he does mention controlling the people. so he wasn't misquoted but it looks now like he is trying to say that by people he meant the insurance companies.:rolleyes:

Tom
03-24-2010, 09:57 PM
you could always call him on the red phone he has and tell him where hes wrong..phone hasn't rang once...

Because he is a yellow-bellied coward. Obama. Bwwaaaaaaack OBama.
Bwaaaaaak Bwaaaaaaack.

Never has there been a more girly-man as a head of state.
The guy is 100% chicken. :lol::lol::lol:

Tom
03-24-2010, 09:59 PM
It's not only the idiotic moronic blackboard, it is also the idiotic moronic insults.

Gee, what happened? I guess the "death of the Republic" mouth breathers like you have run out of reasoned responses.

Did you catch blackboard tonight?
I DARE you to dispute the facts on it.
You problem with Beck is he is correct and has been exposing your game plans. He has you guys pegged spot on.
That is why you NEVER address the substance of his blackboard.
You aren't a total fool - you KNOW he is right and you have NOTHING but name calling to fall back on. Beck has even predicted your typical reply. You are soooooo transparent.:lol:

bigmack
03-24-2010, 10:23 PM
Dingell sounded familiar so I looked it up, sure enough it checked out. He's part of the Dindleberry clan out of the UP of Michigan. :cool:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/3_24_10_19_19_48.png

boxcar
03-24-2010, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=BenDiesel26]

here is the audio (http://www.breitbart.tv/shocking-audio-rep-dingell-says-obamacare-will-eventually-control-the-people).
he does mention controlling the people. so he wasn't misquoted but it looks now like he is trying to say that by people he meant the insurance companies.:rolleyes:

Absolutely right! I heard the audio. He did say "control the people". He doesn't know the difference between people and corporations? :rolleyes:
Even if you give him the Freudian slip excuse, many such slips result from what speakers are suppressing. They don't want the truth to be spoken, but it slips out anyway -- just like BO during his campaign talked about his "Muslim faith".

Boxcar

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 11:01 PM
[QUOTE=ArlJim78]

Absolutely right! I heard the audio. He did say "control the people". He doesn't know the difference between people and corporations? :rolleyes:
Even if you give him the Freudian slip excuse, many such slips result from what speakers are suppressing. They don't want the truth to be spoken, but it slips out anyway -- just like BO during his campaign talked about his "Muslim faith".

Boxcar
yeah I was just thinking about that "muslim faith" slip by Obama earlier.
How many non-muslim people do you suppose have ever slipped up and called themselves muslim accidently? have you ever on accident referred to your "muslim faith"?

boxcar
03-24-2010, 11:13 PM
good to see you guys take no issue with the quote from Dingell.

They can't take issue. He said what he said. Besides this is how libs think. They believe in their dark little hearts that government is superior to the people. They believe the true function is to rule the people. Recall when several months ago Larry King basically asked what was rhetorical question in his mind "who would do the thinking for the masses" (if it weren't for the state).
When elitists like King think the state needs to the people's thinking for them, then he's in full support of state control over the masses -- just like 'cap is, Mosty, NJ, jon, etc.. All the kool-aid drinkers believe the state will provide them with utopia.

And here's a great case in point. Since ObamaCrap passed, numerous people have already shown up on doctors' doorsteps and hospitals too looking for their FREE care. I would have loved to have seen the looks on their faces when they were turned away and told in each and every case that that ain't gonna happen because none that "free" stuff kicks in for several years yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
03-24-2010, 11:45 PM
You can dismiss the spokes-mouths but you can not dismiss those that disagree with you.

We're here and we're not going away.

Neither are we. And notice I didn't call you an idiot.

NJ Stinks
03-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Because he is a yellow-bellied coward. Obama. Bwwaaaaaaack OBama.
Bwaaaaaak Bwaaaaaaack.

Never has there been a more girly-man as a head of state.
The guy is 100% chicken. :lol::lol::lol:

Yep. It took a real chicken to enact healthcare reform. I mean - could Obama have picked an easier issue? :lol:

bigmack
03-25-2010, 12:07 AM
Yep. It took a real chicken to enact healthcare reform. I mean - could Obama have picked an easier issue? :lol:
I thought it was a 'centrist' bill that didn't go nearly as far as you loons wanted?

DJofSD
03-25-2010, 08:48 AM
Neither are we. And notice I didn't call you an idiot.
That was kind of you, however, I did not direct those sentences at you specifically.

As to whether you stay or go, why is it your side in this debate wants to turn this country into what exists elsewhere in the world? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for both sides if you were to go to some other country to realize your political dreams?

NJ Stinks
03-25-2010, 02:18 PM
As to whether you stay or go, why is it your side in this debate wants to turn this country into what exists elsewhere in the world? Wouldn't it be a lot easier for both sides if you were to go to some other country to realize your political dreams?

1. To answer your first question, it's not un-American to want something better even if other countries got there first.

2. I would never want to make things easier for your side. Period. Mainly because my idea of fair and your idea of fair are light years apart. Hopefully, between our two sides lies some sort of common ground that keeps the country on the right course.

PaceAdvantage
03-26-2010, 03:18 AM
have been saying this from day one, its all about the idiotic moronic blackboard.What a truly insightful, intelligent response. You really are an asset here...and...I mean that.