PDA

View Full Version : Health Care Bill, confusing

skate
03-24-2010, 12:37 AM
to say the least.

Outside of the Country as a whole, the Insurance Co's stand to lose the most, since it will be tough to raise rates.

They have 40% take on income, to pay for expense to function.

And are required to hold 60% for clients coverage.

That was then.

Now, with the new Bill, they must hold 85% for coverage. Wont work Babe.
Simple as that... yes sir.

Also, what gives with the increase in Dow Average, especially with the Ins, co. stocks.

Something not right here and i'm moving to :eek: China, see ya.

bigmack
03-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Something not right here and i'm moving to :eek: China, see ya.
23 Skidoo, me 2. What side of the wall you planing on parkin'?

http://www.destination360.com/asia/china/images/s/china-great-wall-of-china.jpg

hcap
03-24-2010, 06:08 AM
23 Skidoo, me 2. What side of the wall you planing on parkin'?

http://www.destination360.com/asia/china/images/s/china-great-wall-of-china.jpg
Gentlen, please take the Republican Party and the following with you...
1-Beck
2-Rush
3-Hannity
4-Sara Palin
5-All of Faux Noos, and most the losing whiners of the PA off topic message board.

Any side will do, but I suspect you guys will wind up on the right. Bickering, whining and giving a unified "NO" as usual

http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

Leonard
03-24-2010, 06:24 AM
Also, what gives with the increase in Dow Average, especially with the Ins, co. stocks.

Stock prices in health insurers are going up because there is a new, mandated expansion in the industry's customer base. Once the customer expansion is stopped (2014) and the full effect of regulations kick in they will be out of business.

Tom
03-24-2010, 07:36 AM
1-Beck
2-Rush
3-Hannity
4-Sara Palin
5-All of Faux Noos, and most the losing whiners of the PA off topic message board.

It would so much easier for your side if all the sources of truth wree gone, wouldn' it?

Whiners? Good one. NO NONE ever whined like you did, 'cept maybe Sec, but he's a professional. :lol:

hcap
03-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Sources of truth? Beck, Palin?

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha........etc

And you guys have been whining nonstop since before the election. Elections have consequences.
Accept it. Obama has a mandate. Too bad it took so long for both the Prez and the dems to realize bipartisanship is not worth it.

illinoisbred
03-24-2010, 07:57 AM
I heard on Wall Street Journal This Morning(radio broadcast) that 33,000 Canadians came to the U.S. for medical procedures/surguries last year. Services they could not obtain in their country-one with nat'l health care.

Tom
03-24-2010, 08:38 AM
How far from Russia is Canada?
Might be their only hope soon.

lsbets
03-24-2010, 09:01 AM

And you guys have been whining nonstop since before the election. Elections have consequences.
Accept it. Obama has a mandate. Too bad it took so long for both the Prez and the dems to realize bipartisanship is not worth it.

Obama has a mandate, do to hell with the Constitution. You disgust me.

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 09:58 AM
I'll stop whining about healthcare as soon as the president delivers on his firm committment to reduce my premiums by $200 per month. I'm eagerly waiting for the internal company announcement of this great news.

hcap
03-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Obama has a mandate, do to hell with the Constitution. You disgust me.
Obama has a mandate these guys do not

http://timeswampland.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/health_care_overhaul_dchh10.jpg?w=540&h=358

AP Photo. It shows House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence and Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers holding a Capitol Hill news conference today on health care legislation:

And disgust? Screw you. And the "death of the republic" horses, you and your buddies rode in on.
So all of you are much more patriotic than anyone who disagrees with you. Bullshit.

lsbets
03-24-2010, 11:59 AM

http://timeswampland.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/health_care_overhaul_dchh10.jpg?w=540&h=358

AP Photo. It shows House Republican Conference Chairman Mike Pence and Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers holding a Capitol Hill news conference today on health care legislation:

And disgust? Screw you. And the "death of the republic" horses, you and your buddies rode in on.
So all of you are much more patriotic than anyone who disagrees with you. Bullshit.

I know, you had your panties all in a wad about the possibility of not giving Constitutional right to terrorists at war with America, but it's perfectly okay to you to for Congress to go way past the bounds of its Constitutional authority because they passed a law that makes you feel good. There is a difference between a mandate and tyranny, although you seem more than happy to roll over and accept tyranny. Yes, you disgust me. Its not a matter of disagreeing, it is a matter of liberty. You might roll over and give up your liberties to the government, but thinking people will not. And you will continue to be a free person because of those who you disdain and all they do to protect the liberties guaranteed to you in the Constitution. How does it feel to know that you would be nothing but a slave without us?

ArlJim78
03-24-2010, 12:08 PM

care to elaborate on this? Do you have some list that shows which politicians have mandates and the ones who don't?

Tom
03-24-2010, 12:38 PM
No, but he has a smashing perch! :lol:
The only mandate OBama has is with Barney Frank and Eric Massa.

Tickle-Fest 2010 to celebrate the stealing of the student loan program so that Bummy can over charge college kids by 17-1800 dollar a year. His version of "I have candy in my car."

PaceAdvantage
03-24-2010, 04:28 PM

Accept it. Obama has a mandate. Too bad it took so long for both the Prez and the dems to realize bipartisanship is not worth it.You're hilarious...when it looked like you guys were going to blow it, you were nowhere to be found...and all that with a MAJORITY.... :lol:

Now you and Sec and the other bandwagoners are here crowing?

Dude, you guys are TOAST come November...I'll look forward to your renewed silence on these subject matters come that time...

NJ Stinks
03-24-2010, 04:45 PM
http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg

Listened to conservative talk radio all day at work. The whining is non-stop hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

wisconsin
03-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Better bring some cheese and crackers to work tomorrow. Goes well with whine. You'll enjoy it much more.

Apparently the conversion of America does not bother you one bit. You got what you voted for. This is the first step in a long list of steps. Don't say we didn't warn you.

skate
03-24-2010, 05:41 PM
1-Beck
2-Rush
3-Hannity
4-Sara Palin

Any side will do, but I suspect you guys will wind up on the right. Bickering, whining and giving a unified "NO" as usual

bOY I NEW dat was commin.

Hey hey hey, hiccups., let me ask you, if i plant a Kumquat tree, how long before it bears any Fruit? anything anything anytime, just some fruit, Huh?

please

skate
03-24-2010, 05:48 PM
Stock prices in health insurers are going up because there is a new, mandated expansion in the industry's customer base. Once the customer expansion is stopped (2014) and the full effect of regulations kick in they will be out of business.

Leonard, ok, i can deal with that answer, but something else might be in play.

Now, with me being a little slow, it came to mind that the bigger Ins. co. will be able to buy out the smaller ones. Mainly because the 'much too high' restrictions will force the small to sell to the big co.

Along with , like you said, expasion, thanks.

skate
03-24-2010, 05:55 PM

Welp, you gots to admit, YOUR Man has attributed to the None stop whining, with all his non stop lying.
What's it you think, since he's a known lier, everybody should understand this about him and just stop already with da complaining.?

skate
03-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Hey Mack, i'm thinking i'd like the Top Bunk on the big road.

Hey hey hey, we could take the "liberty Bell" (wont be needed here) over there, China would like that and put it up on their Big Wall.
Party time, again..

:lol: It's funny cause i just bought some Real Chinese Beer here about 2 mo back, not bad, it works.

johnhannibalsmith
03-24-2010, 06:45 PM
One very bright light in all of this... when it ain't all roses and chocolate, blaming it on Bush will be the height of written entertainment.

skate
03-24-2010, 06:58 PM
yeppers, well, i'm thinking that's why they pushed the outcome back a few years.

gess, them dems look so pathetic, might just be on purpose. They get themselves voted out and then along comes Jones (repubs) just in time for the crap to hit.

we've got a lot of people (some here) just can not face what's right before them.

Can't admit fault...:confused:

hcap
03-24-2010, 07:03 PM
I know, you had your panties all in a wad about the possibility of not giving Constitutional right to terrorists at war with America, but it's perfectly okay to you to for Congress to go way past the bounds of its Constitutional authority because they passed a law that makes you feel good. There is a difference between a mandate and tyranny, although you seem more than happy to roll over and accept tyranny. Yes, you disgust me. Its not a matter of disagreeing, it is a matter of liberty. You might roll over and give up your liberties to the government, but thinking people will not. And you will continue to be a free person because of those who you disdain and all they do to protect the liberties guaranteed to you in the Constitution. How does it feel to know that you would be nothing but a slave without us? This is a centrist bill. No where near what I and others on the left really wanted. But a beginning like Social Security and Medicare. Tyranny? Now there you go with your idiotic moronic blackboard again.

hcap
03-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Listened to conservative talk radio all day at work. The whining is non-stop hilarious!! :lol: :lol:
I know. I tune in occasionally. Evidently we have the bulk of the conservative talk radio audience right here on PA.

My activity on off topic over the last few days seems to have exploded many many heads.
So many conservative talk radio junkies, so little time ;)

Tom
03-24-2010, 10:05 PM
Centrist?
Not bloody likely.
If you watch Beck tonight, you would know that.
After reading Saul Alynski, you are so predictable.

Leonard
03-24-2010, 10:24 PM
This is a centrist bill. No where near what I and others on the left really wanted. But a beginning like Social Security and Medicare. Tyranny? Now there you go with your idiotic moronic blackboard again.

To the farthest right there is no government control of healthcare at all.
To the farthest left there is total government control of healthcare.

Claiming the healthcare bill is centrist? :lol: