PDA

View Full Version : Cash Back Rewards

horseking
03-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Can anyone advise me on sites that give good cash rewards if you wager over $100,000. I don't like the offshores, so that limits me to the bigger sites out there (twinspires, youbet, tvg, betamerica, etc.), but I want to get the best bang for my buck.

Any insight from anyone?

hbeck
03-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Check out NYRA rewards.

InTheRiver68
03-23-2010, 08:05 PM
At the $100k+ tier, XpressBet will give 1.875% for WPS and 3.75% for exotics. If there's a tier above that, it's higher than $200k and is beyond my activity level.

The tier just below that (maybe $50k to $100k), it's 1.25% and 2.5%, so the difference is substantial.

- InTheRiver68

trying2win
03-23-2010, 08:20 PM
At the $100k+ tier, XpressBet will give 1.875% for WPS and 3.75% for exotics. If there's a tier above that, it's higher than $200k and is beyond my activity level.

The tier just below that (maybe $50k to $100k), it's 1.25% and 2.5%, so the difference is substantial.

- InTheRiver68

There's better deals out there on rebate percentages, than the ones EXPRESSBET is offering. Each ADW has its pluses and minuses though. Nevertheless, it pays to shop around. Just like the old adage ...'INVESTIGATE BEFORE YOU INVEST', is wise advice in my opinion.

T2W

trying2win
03-23-2010, 08:35 PM
Horseking:

You might check out what they're offering for rebate percentages on straight bets and exotic bets at PREMIER TURF CLUB.COM and HORSEPLAYERSBET.COM for your proposed betting level per week, month or year. Plus, what they're offering in the way of selection of tracks, money exchange methods, free live video etc.

T2W

oexplayer68
03-24-2010, 02:52 AM
PTC is your best choice hands down in my opinion. They have the best interface and rebate schedule that I've seen. Plus, if you ever have a problem, which you most likely won't, it's very easy to get a hold of someone, and they always make it right.

Greybase
03-28-2010, 11:56 PM
You didn't specify... was that $100,000 per YEAR, or per MONTH?

ADW's evaluate players on a monthly basis, really... that's the only common sense practical way. So you're doing $100K per MONTH. That puts you among a very select group betting over $1 Million per year, and you should get the highest rebates possible. A ball park, bottom figure would be 6% on straight pools at top tracks, but you should expect over 10% back on exotics at many tracks. Assuming that level of play is confirmed.

IF you're talking per YEAR, however, it's a different ball game. At < $10K per month you fall into the common profile of many regular ADW players. I agree with oexplayer68, PTC should be your "first stop". Other ADW's may offer more tracks but rewards not as generous.

RichieP
03-29-2010, 09:34 AM
Contact "Lamboguy" here. He is connected up the wazoo and is a good man to boot :)

He will take care of you.

Horseplayersbet.com
03-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Greybase, much of what you say is correct. As far as Horseplayersbet.com goes, the rewards I offer vary depending on the track and the bet type, and the rewards are as competitive with any of the competition out there for any horseplayer who plays anything from an average of $100 to $15,000 a week.

I give 0% on Sam Houston pick 3's (they have a 12% takeout rate), but they are an exception (along with a couple of wager types at Retama with 12% takeout rates as well). For Dubai, I gave 7% on Win and Place, and 12% on all other wagers.

Anyone interested in specifics for any track(s) feel free to PM me with a phone number and a good time to call, and I'll be glad to go over any questions.