PDA

View Full Version : Onward and upward to Thursday

cees with dees
03-23-2010, 05:08 PM
The first is the field from hell and give the edge to Crazy Charlie who was much closer to a fast pace routing in last and got outkicked. Hoping Musarro takes him back to last and makes one run for the money.
In the second, Inner Groove adds blinkers off three races as the favorite where he's had three different excuses.
Should bust the gate and prove too much for these.
In the third, Miss Dartmouth needs to put her speed to use where it is best needed and dissuade the other speed. But don't count on it. Can win from just off but I much prefer the front. Even if it's a fast pace.
Sneaky Girl tripped out in a paceless sprint and was getting to 1-5 shot La Concerta late. Don't think this is the spot for her but on her marked improvement alone, gotta use.
In the fourth, Long Con and Omega Cipher come out of the same sloppy track debut and both drop after showing brief foot.
I don't like anything else so they'll do for pick 3's.
The fifth is way too tough for me.
Sixth, using three in the pick 4 here. Moon Drop goes first time for Daniel Conway who is winless at the meet but that's mainly because of Finger Lakes stock which is forced to race over their heads. This guy is a solid trainer and Moon Drop has some back ability. Expecting a turnaround for trainer who will likely make more than the most of limited opportunities.
Picnic Rock should trip out inside from the second flight and Authentic Shot is the pace use.
In the seventh, using three here as well. Beboblues Art, Jabbar and Starjetta with no comment.
Going to single Shot Gun Gal as the loose speed and should be ready to roll off of indecisive ride in last.
I need never say another word for the rest of my life about Miss Tequilla and won't even go there. But in my eyes, she is the lock of the century.
Have fun everyone,
Ben