AN ADW SPONSORED CONTEST
$10,000 BUY IN
MIN. PLAYS 1000
LENGTH OF CONTEST 1 YEAR.
BET ANY TRACK
WIN POOL BETS ONLY
EVERY BET IS $2
NO LIMIT ON WIN MUTUAL PAYOUT
*BEST ROI WINS (TOTAL RETURNED/TOTAL BET)

*INVESTIGATE FACTORING ROI WITH FINAL BANKROLL WITH RESPECT TO TOTAL DOLLARS BET.

Robert Goren
03-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Good luck with that 10k buy in.:rolleyes:

Stillriledup
03-22-2010, 07:20 PM
I'd be totally into a contest like this with one tweak. You get to only pick one track or circuit. None of this betting 99 tracks. The best guy at his own circuit is the winner.

proximity
03-22-2010, 10:06 PM
I'd be totally into a contest like this with one tweak. You get to only pick one track or circuit. None of this betting 99 tracks. The best guy at his own circuit is the winner.

a week or two ago i proposed a contest similar to this in the general racing discussion section. my proposal had rules similar to formula 2002s (i think my minimum was 50 races a month though) but was an "on-track" contest like you have proposed.

it was a charles town thing, designed to make better use of the million dollars they're giving away on april 17..... the majority of which will most likely go to out of town connections... unless researcher can somehow win it again...

anyhow it was an idea to stimulate on track attendance and reward consistent handicapping performance, AND GIVING THE GAME BACK A "YOU AGAINST YOUR FELLOW LOCAL PLAYERS " FEEL, RATHER THAN "YOU VS SOME WHALE IN A BASEMENT A THOUSAND MILES AWAY" FEEL THAT IS WHAT THIS GAME HAS MORPHED INTO....