View Full Version : Letswastemoney's SA Race 8 Picks of the Day 3/21

letswastemoney
03-21-2010, 05:47 PM
8th: Santa Ana, F&M T 4yo+, 9f

Most Likely: #8 Cat By The Tale 4-1
Next Best: #5 Treat Gently 7-2
Best Value: #1 Eissoai 8-1
Super Add: #6 Belmont Cat 15-1

Well I chose this race because...it's free on drf lol. I'm not really playing anything today, but I wanted to post something as practice so I took the ROTD.

Anyways, Cat By The Tale has the most consistent record at 9 furlongs in the field and should give a good account of herself in the lane.

I'm willing to give Treat Gently one more chance, given her impressive company in Europe she faced. Get the feeling she's better than what she's shown. The fact her saddle slipped in the last race didn't help.

Eissoai has been putting in solid efforts lately and notice she handled 10 furlongs in Brazil.

Belmont Cat sucked at GP, but her trainer is on fire and she is the defending champion. It would be a good idea to add her to trifectas and supers.

It also would be a good idea to add Tuscan Evening to tris and supers. But I wouldnt get carried away, as she bombed in her only attempt at 9 furlongs finishing 8 by 8 lengths in a field that wasn't so great.

I would not be surprised to see Tuscan Evening finish off the board. I would not be surprised to see her hit the board either. I would be surprised if she won the race.

But I'm human and could be wrong, so we'll see.

letswastemoney
03-21-2010, 07:19 PM
Oh well I was wrong. Tuscan Evening won. Cat By The Tale was second.

I thought the riders were kind of chicken letting Tuscan Evening get away with 24 and 49 fractions to start off the race. But oh well, I didn't put any money into it.