PDA

View Full Version : Clearing Out A Few Handicapping Items

trying2win
03-19-2010, 09:29 PM
I have a few used thoroughbred handicapping items for sale, if anyone is interested. Trying to clear them out to make room for 'new handicapping stuff', I might want to buy in the future. I only have one original copy of each item below:

1. Ten issues of MEADOW'S RACING MONTHLY

2. SNAP CAP PRO handicapping software

3. Calibration Handicapping by Jim Lehane (original version)

4. Modern Impact Values by Mike Nunamaker

5. THE TOP 52 by Len Czyzniejewski (A review of 52 systems and methods out on the market. Len gives paper workouts and his grade for each system or method)

5. Plus, a few old handicapping 'systems' and 'methods' by handicappers like Bob Pandolfo, Tom Worth etc. .

--Will sell for 50 % off current retail price of the above items.

--Send me a PM in you're interested in buying, or just more details about the items for sale. I can direct you to websites where you can compare current retail prices of many of the above items.

--I'll pay the postage too.

Thanks,

T2W

Sinner369
03-20-2010, 11:00 AM
Have you got anything for Harness Races.........like Al Stanley?

I only got Stanley's Law............but I like to read his other books and material.

If you don't want to sell them, I could make copies and it is easier since we
both live in Edmonton.

Sinner369

offtrack
03-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Sinner:

Did you know that you can read most of the old monthly Stanley newsletters at : http://www.handicappingharness.com/

Trying:

Sorry if I kaboshed a sale.

Sinner369
03-21-2010, 01:39 AM
Offtrack:

Thanks for the information..........I am aware of the newsletters, I was more interested in his books like Winning Angles, Professional Methodology, Blue chip
Strategy that he refers to in his newsletters.

The only one I have is Stanley's Law......which I picked up in Las Vegas many
moons ago.

Thanks again, Sinner