PDA

View Full Version : News Flash: "This isn't about me."

boxcar
03-19-2010, 03:19 PM
This is what this has always been about. It's always been about BO ramming his marxist agenda down our throats. And he [rightfully] fears that a defeat with this "health care reform" bill would indeed be personally devastating to him and to his office.

Boxcar

http://bsimmons.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/obama-pleads-to-dems-my-presidency-is-on-the-line/

ArlJim78
03-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Yeah i pointed this out previously, outwardly he talks about how this isn't about him, its about the poor mother who can't get insurance for her child because of a pre-existing condition. But privately they are telling undecided democrats that the fate of the Obama presidency hangs in the balance. they expect all these housemembers to lay down their careers for the messiah.

A good rule of thumb is that the truth is exactly the opposite of what these hucksters say it is.

when they say its not about me - its hugely about that person

when they say it reduces the deficit - there is no way in hell it will reduce the deficit.

when they say you can keep your insurance - its a guarantee that your current insurance plan will not be offered in the future.

when they say it doesn't cover abortions - of course all abortions will be covered.

when they say it creates jobs - it means government jobs, private jobs will be lost.

when they say it won't cover illegals - of course all illegals will be covered

when they say it will reduce costs - cost will go up for sure

when they say its about giving you control of your healthcare as opposed to an insurance company - its about giving government more control over your life than the insurance companies ever dreamed of having.

when they say its bipartisan - its completely partisan and one-sided

when they say it will be broacast on CSPAN - all the real negociations are carried out behind locked doors in secret.

When they say they are transparent - they are completley secretive and deceptive.

wisconsin
03-19-2010, 03:49 PM
Costs will skyrocket.

The schleps who are clammoring that this is good have no idea that it will also be MANDATORY coverage, therfor, those lower wage who have shunned insurance because of it's cost will still be paying for insurance that they think is going to be free.

You think it's tough going to an emergency room today? Wait untill every sniffling running nose clogs urgent care and so on and so forth. Demand only causes one thing: cost increases.

Tom
03-19-2010, 03:55 PM
Direct question for Sadam Hussein Obama.
Since it is YOUR bill, point out specifically what section, by number, ensures no illegals are covered. Point out specifically what section, by number, ensures no tax dollars cover abortions.

Any of his blind lemming supporters care to tackle two simple questions, seeing how your boy is too stupid to know what is in his own bill?

If you can't point me to exact sections, don't waste my time with your liberal drviel.

boxcar
03-19-2010, 04:01 PM
Direct question for Sadam Hussein Obama.
Since it is YOUR bill, point out specifically what section, by number, ensures no illegals are covered. Point out specifically what section, by number, ensures no tax dollars cover abortions.

Any of his blind lemming supporters care to tackle two simple questions, seeing how your boy is too stupid to know what is in his own bill?

If you can't point me to exact sections, don't waste my time with your liberal drviel.

No, no, no, no. You don't understand. We're supposed to emulate our more "enlightened" liberal friends by believing a serial liar. :rolleyes: They think just because they gorge themselves with his lies, the whole country should.

Boxcar

BlueShoe
03-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Grandstanding and theatrics from this megalomaniac. Just wish to hell that his presidency actually was riding on the outcome of this monstrosity. How wonderful it would be if he would emulate the practice of some European heads of state and resign if the bill is defeated, citing a "Vote of no confidence". But the bill will be defeated, and he will not resign, sad to say.

Greyfox
03-19-2010, 05:03 PM
In Greek mythology there was a monster called The Lernaean Hydra.
It was a terror. Killing it was damn difficult because it had "multiple heads."
To make matters worse, if you cut one head off, two more grew back on.
If the present Bill is defeated, no problem. It will just come back again and again. It's a modern day Hydra.

http://www.wwu.edu/depts/skywise/myth/hydra.jpg.

The Health Hydra Bill??

toetoe
03-19-2010, 05:34 PM
What rhetorical device is that ? Metonymy or synecdoche 'r sump'm ?

"Oh no; it's not about me ... as I've mentioned about a million times in my speeches." :rolleyes: .

Stewards have ruled that, until they know exactly whereof they speak, it shall be considered as a hybrid of litotes and dirimens copulatio.

As it was written, so shall it be done.

toetoe
03-19-2010, 05:37 PM
To make matters worse, if you cut one head off, two more grew back on.
If the present Bill is defeated, no problem. It will just come back again and again. It's a modern day Hydra.

http://www.wwu.edu/depts/skywise/myth/hydra.jpg.

The Health Hydra Bill??

'Fox,

A guy could get shingles that way --- or, in Mr. Matthews' case, tingles.

Steve 'StatMan'
03-19-2010, 09:06 PM
To make matters worse, if you cut one head off, two more grew back on.http://www.wwu.edu/depts/skywise/myth/hydra.jpg.

The Health Hydra Bill??

Good thing we have nukes, but this monster is in our own country. Will have to take the bold risk, walk up to it with a sword, turn our head, look up and yell very excitedly "LOOK!!! IT's BARACK OBAMA!!!" to distract and fool all seven heads, then make the best stab for the heart, and hope for a direct hit.

Tom
03-19-2010, 10:54 PM
There are 7 states I would nuke right here at home. :rolleyes:

newtothegame
03-20-2010, 01:19 AM
There are 7 states I would nuke right here at home. :rolleyes:

Yeah But Biden would just mis quote who was dead during his Eulogy :)

Tom
03-20-2010, 10:51 AM
We would be better off with Bob Uecker as VP! :lol:

"In 1962 I was named Minor League Player of the Year. It was my second season in the bigs"

"I set records that will never be equaled. In fact, I hope 90% of them don't even get printed"

"People don't know this but I helped the Cardinals win the pennant. I came down with hepatitis. The trainer injected me with it."

"When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes."

Tom
03-20-2010, 10:53 AM
Yeah But Biden would just mis quote who was dead during his Eulogy :)

"And Sam was a good man, he once.....oh my, look, there's Sam over there!
Hey Sam, where's your wife? Oh, uh, sorry....my bad."

JustRalph
03-20-2010, 04:53 PM
[/color][/size][/font]"When I came up to bat with three men on and two outs in the ninth, I looked in the other team's dugout and they were already in street clothes."
:lol:
That is classic