PDA

View Full Version : NTRA to stream Flad..

Charlie D
03-19-2010, 01:05 PM
gets a :ThmbUp:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/55962/ntracom-to-stream-florida-derby-live

However, i have a query. Can you watch without filling in a application form??

Tom
03-19-2010, 01:17 PM
Sad how ESPN has totally dropped the ball on racing coverage.
Time to award the contract to someone who has some respect for the game. ESPN is not a friend to racing.

And why is NTRA not covering every freaking big ace?

Charlie D
03-19-2010, 01:28 PM
As i've stated before Tom. pictures are powerful medium and if you want to generate interest you need to get the pictures of these Top races out there

Today the great British public enoyed watching the Gold Cup, tomorrow they will be enjoying the Lingfield Winter Derby. Next week it will be another big race and this will continue all year

This generates interest, it also, more importantly, generates betting interest and this is why no bookmaker in UK charges one penny to enter thier betting shop.

46zilzal
03-19-2010, 01:37 PM
English race coverage is top notch...Saw the Grand National when I was there and it was great: two hour show.

Charlie D
03-19-2010, 01:52 PM
I have just spent the last half hour trying to get Betfairs live stream to work, because of this i'm not betting. which means revenue is lost

Had i been able to switch the tv onto say TVG, HRTV signal i'm betting.

It'd absoulute madness, i tells yer. :D

Charlie D
03-19-2010, 02:28 PM
Charlie, along with other US racing followers are happy now as attheraces are now showing US racing instead of some other crap that we have no interest in. :)

ManeMediaMogul
03-19-2010, 08:42 PM
Horse Racing Radio Network will also stream their broadcast of the Florida Derby and the three preceding stakes live at: www.horseracingradio.net (http://www.horseracingradio.net)

tzipi
03-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Sad how ESPN has totally dropped the ball on racing coverage.
Time to award the contract to someone who has some respect for the game. ESPN is not a friend to racing.

And why is NTRA not covering every freaking big ace?

They don't put alot into it because even their poker,X-Games(Skateboarding,motorcycling,etc),etc get better ratings than horses. That's fact. I see Spanish Soccer league is on prime afternoon time tomorrow on ESPN.
If horses were ratings,stations like ESPN,ABC,NBC,CBS,etc would be fighting to put it on.

Charlie D
03-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Just like to say thanks to NTRA and GP people. Watching LIVE easily beats watching replays in my book.

Please continue working together and try to get these fantastic events on the tv sets of anyone who wants to tune into watching them.

Signed

A US racing fan.