PDA

View Full Version : Waldrop.....Every time he speaks, he ________ (fill in the blank)

InsideThePylons-MW
03-18-2010, 07:57 PM
The demand, itself, was not unexpected—it was the inability of our site to handle that level of demand that was where we had miscalculated.

Though I was not among the lucky group, a small percentage of those who came to our site last Saturday DID get to view the Webcast

I was not a pleasant person to be around at 6pm last Saturday—and for most of the three days thereafter, for that matter. Like many of you, I was disappointed

Sorry you were not a pleasant person to be around after the debacle Alex. Most people who work in the real world with a real boss for any company/business that needs to be productive would have been unpleasant because they would have been fired (or resigned).

Luckily, Alex and the NTRA can make mistake after mistake, blunder after blunder and still have one of the top positions of representing the sport of horse racing.

http://cs.bloodhorse.com/blogs/ntra-alex-waldrop-straight-up/archive/2010/03/18/take-two.aspx