PDA

View Full Version : Just in case the track is fast on Wednesday

cees with dees
03-15-2010, 06:22 PM
It's a good card starting in the first.
French Song makes first start on fast footing for huge trainer change and pace scenario suits as well.
Will be betting her to win and a cold DD with Razzlemedazzleme who removes the blinkers and is the clear inside speed of a weak bunch.
In the third, Propellor Jones stretches out off two nice sprints and should wire these for fun with alert start,
In the fourth, Friendly Wager draws well on the turnback and can go either way. Must deal with Itishaary who is up for the race of his life today. Million dollar man has disappointed thus for but no panicky drop and expect big turnaround for great barn.
In the fifth, a race loaded with speed, French Dip comes back fresh and should be the quickest of the quick. Makes first start of the meet for barn whose majority of their 35% of winners have been exactly that. In the sixth, Vinnie Van Go drops and draws the rail and need only break with the field to be murderous in this spot.
In the 7th, this is the trainer change of the century in Saarlandisourland. Forget those lines for Keith O'Brien. Expecting a brand new animal today and this is the last time we'll get anywhere near this price on her. A key for me in all pools.
In the eighth, Out of Respect should take this at a super short price with a look to only Monte Carlo who should fire fresh but favorite is a good one.
The finale has three possibilities: Conga Bella gets Ramon with drop for a tag and adds blinkers. Overbet but all systems go here. Drop not an issue as this is a homebred. One of my favorite angles.
My Sweet Emily turns back and drops adding blinkers and price should be right with Ramon opting for Conga Bella.
Spiritual Tune also drops for a tag and gets fast footing for the first time for more than capable trainer.
Have fun and disregard entire post if track is anything but fast.
Ben