PDA

View Full Version : Skipping Wednesday for now

cees with dees
03-15-2010, 12:32 PM
I expect that to be a drying out surface labeled good and this game is difficult enough without that scenario so skipping to Thursday for now. In the first, this race really revolves around Why Because because, if she shakes loose, this race is over.
Goodgollymissdolly is the closing threat if the Streicher horse finally gets out well and can park Chuckie.
In the second, I absolutely love Freshman Dorm.
He had a ridiculous trip in first try when fresh, now drops and moves inside with the versatility to win from anywhere.
Cheap purchase still in for above purchase price so no need for worry.
A single for me in all pools.
In the third, with any other trainer except maybe for Jacobson, I'd key Lolydobler who was unexpectedly giant in debut than had no chance chasing outside when stretched out in typical Sciacca mismanagement fashion.
Turn back and inside draw points him out.
Too Big To Fall has been working south and must use off connections alone.
Ryan's Gift should get loose here and has improved with the addition of lasix.
Going against He's a Scrooge for many reasons and horses like this often blow up in my face.
In the 4th, McGee's Miracle has to fall down to lose.
Caught an ultra tough special weight field in debut and possesses a lot more speed than the line shows.
Chavez is once again the go to guy for someone and since in the care of Dr. Jack, been riding in career form.
His race to lose.
As a pure bomb, am tossing in River Smoke who chased wide against better and deserves one shot at a box car number at this level.
In the fifth, I'mthequeenofqueens has to be sent from this spot. With She's Prime on a hopelessly downward spiral, the Queen may even get loose and need only hold off Honeymoon Suite who draws inside and gets preferred fast going.
In the sixth, if Faraway Cat takes to the dirt, this race is official. If not, Divine Majesty has sure found a cozy spot.
In the seventh, Keep Thinking is super talented and returns north and back to the dirt off of two uninspiring turf experiments. Just plain better than these I think with the outside post the equalizer. Demanding 7/2.
In the 8th, Starship Angel draws into a perfect spot from off the pace of many need the lead types.
Weathered appears much classier but really isn't and is much more a trip horse than a good one. Tossing at a very short price.
In the last, Timber Cat was cancelled twice trying to return to the races and meets weakest field ever assembled.
Giving Mystic Era one chance at this level with lasix.
Good luck to all.
Ben