PDA

View Full Version : Horse I'm waiting for

cees with dees
03-14-2010, 05:59 PM
Miss Tequila was caught very wide early and finished well to be third in first start going two turns after only one sprint under her belt.
Looking to play her back hopefully with an inside draw against the same and or even better.
Also, a super key race, and that's a term I rarely use, is the 2/15 9th at Aqueduct won by a Pat Kelly firster who repeated, and so far, the second place finisher came back to win at 2/1 and a hundred dollar horse came back to win last week dropping into a Maiden claimer.
Firstly, I can't recall Pat Kelly having two wins in a row with anyone since Christiecat and maiden breaker was bet with both fists in both starts. Would be scary to see that one in a real barn.
Anyway, I spent the last week in the hospital with a gastro thing. Very painful, but nothing serious and expect to be back firing Wednesday.
Ben

Rise Over Run
03-14-2010, 07:51 PM
Ben,

Glad your back and feeling well. One correction on the key race from 2/15, it was the 10th race not the 9th.

cees with dees
03-15-2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks. I knew it was the last race.
Good catch.
Ben

toetoe
03-17-2010, 02:47 PM
Firstly, I can't recall Pat Kelly having two wins in a row with anyone since Christiecat and maiden breaker was bet with both fists in both starts. Would be scary to see that one in a real barn.

:lol: ... You read my mind.

I haven't forgiven Kelly for wimping out with Naughty New Yorker, including giving the mount to Jean Luc Samyn. :bang: . Still made a million almost exclusively versus co-staters, but sheesh --- maybe he could be a real hoss; a contendah. Okay, maybe I'll be able to let go soon. :D