PDA

View Full Version : I realized alot of about so called racing experts today.

tzipi
03-13-2010, 07:28 PM
I just went back looking at some threads over years calling Kelso a great and basically unbeatable. Soooooo...here's a horse after dominating fields lost MANY layoff races by running up the track, once in a ALLOWANCE race but there's no knock on that? Why?
Funny I could'nt find one article calling for Kelso's retirement or that he's overrrated after those layoff races losses in cheap competition. Why? If you think a horse or RA should be retired after a comeback loss you know nothing about racing.

Was Upset top competition? No. Was Onion top against Secretariat and what about his loses?

Bottomline:
Here as fans we had an OPPORTUNITY to put racing back into the spotlight AFTER YEARS!!!! To create a stir in the media. The help out US, the ones who have been playing the game for years and have suffered recently with its problems and we have PEOPLE ROOTING and NOW EXCITED one of the superstars lost and no possibly no match up or not same excitement. Why not root for both now and then take you side in the match up race?? Tomorrow will be threads of, "Gee, this stinks racings dying, no media coverage" We have people calling for retirement and class drop? Yeah and you would've retired the greats after their loses. :rolleyes:

RA great race and valiant effort on first race back. Zenny great race through traffic to get up! Hopefully the AB is still on and if not they will see eachother down the line. Hopefully once on dirt, once on synthetic. Only fair.