PDA

View Full Version : Have you notice 2 place finishes

Igeteven
03-13-2010, 01:57 PM
Have you notice 2 place finishes

I have been watching a lot of races lately at all tracks.

Big long shots have been running second 25 % of the time.

Take a look at Gulfstream in the second race.

I not knocking the first 3 favorites, however, they are pulling up and not using their horse if they can't win.

So, don't over look any long shot.

Good Luck

onefast99
03-13-2010, 02:35 PM

I not knocking the first 3 favorites, however, they are pulling up and not using their horse if they can't win.

Good Luck
Look at who the jocks are that continue to do this a lot. Guys like Prado, Bravo and Cornelio who can't win the race end up out of the money with the favorites or co-favorites.

Greyfox
03-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Look at who the jocks are that continue to do this a lot. Guys like Prado, Bravo and Cornelio who can't win the race end up out of the money with the favorites or co-favorites.

When Desormeux used to ride for Baffert, he tried that trick of not trying if the horse wasn't going to take first often dropping back to fourth or higher. Baffert told him that he wouldn't stand for it as it was robbing his owners of prize money. Desormeaux changed his attitude about that fast.

Igeteven
03-13-2010, 10:19 PM

Good Luck

Look at the big one at Santa Anita today

adwplayingfool
03-14-2010, 01:20 AM
best score today for me was cigar break at oaklawn, place paid $14 show paid $9 covered the rest of the days action loses and left $ extra in the fold