PDA

View Full Version : Lasix

Robert Goren
03-12-2010, 03:08 PM
I am wonder if they test to see if a horse which is listed as running on lasix is actually running on it?

johnhannibalsmith
03-12-2010, 03:09 PM
I am wonder if they test to see if a horse which is listed as running on lasix is actually running on it?

yes.

Show Me the Wire
03-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Actually, an official should be present during the vet's administering of lasix .

Spalding No!
03-12-2010, 03:19 PM
Actually, an official should be present during the vet's lasix administering.

Depends on the jurisdiction. NYRA has official, as opposed to private, veterinarians administer lasix.

Show Me the Wire
03-12-2010, 03:24 PM
As does everything in racing. Usually, an official in some capacity is there to verify the administration.

That knowledge should make you fell secure Detective that a listed horse is actually running on lasix.

Spalding No!
03-12-2010, 03:31 PM
As does everything in racing. Usually, an official in some capacity is there to verify the administration.

I would say most jurisdictons do not require a track official be present for your average race.

Verification is obtained via paperwork turned in by the private veterinarian to the track veterinarian.

Show Me the Wire
03-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Spalding No!;

Since I am in error. Could you please tell me any major tracks were vet's paparework suffices?

Mr. detective may have hit on something here. Myself, I can only speak to what I personally observe and where I have observed it. I may have been too trustworthy, about other jurisdictions.

Spalding No!
03-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Spalding No!;

Since I am in error. Could you please tell me any major tracks were vet's paparework suffices?

Mr. detective may have hit on something here. Myself, I can only speak to what I personally observe and where I have observed it. I may have been too trustworthy, about other jurisdictions.

All tracks in Southern California.

Show Me the Wire
03-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Thanks

Mineshaft
03-12-2010, 05:28 PM

Yessssssssssssss

only11
03-12-2010, 06:49 PM
lasix the drug THAT HIDES THE DRUG

Brogan
03-13-2010, 08:56 AM
Spalding No!;

Monmouth Park, Meadowlands, Philadelphia Park.